Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What To Do When Your First Conversation With Someone Online Is Too Rigid, Bossy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When Your First Conversation With Someone Online Is Too Rigid, Bossy (266 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Think That I Was Too Rigid With My Decision / African Men Are Too Rigid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Your First Conversation With Someone Online Is Too Rigid, Bossy by MhiztaFrank(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Beastnaija

I met a guy online but he was bossy and commanding in our conversation
There are certain signs of a good relationship and there are also bad signs you have to figure this out at the early stage to avoid issues that will lead to heartbreak or abuse in the relationship. A firsthand conversation is very important to begin every relationship but what happens when you refuse to get the signals, here we are going to discuss:

What to do in your first conversation online.
how to detect red flags in conversations
How to detect a bossy or commanding person
Should I refund the money sent to me for transport if I was unable to go
All these topics and more will be discussed here. Let’s quickly go through them.

An online meeting is the fastest way to any relationship or meeting someone online, due to the fact that dating apps, sites, or messaging sites like WhatsApp, Messenger, and the likes have taken over. in general social media has taken the place of first from the meeting. the main purpose of meeting people online is to interact and meet someone probably making friends, creating relationships, and or probably keeping yourself entertained on these social media apps.

As you meet people online, the level of trust and association will be very minimal, as a matter of fact, you tend to have suspicious activity of every word such a person makes, but sometimes we can be blind to red flags depending on how the conversation goes through between you both. these words will help you detect the kind of person he or she is, but don’t be fooled by this, a person can pretend to be the best just to have your attention.

Continue reading: What to do when your first conversation with someone online is too rigid and bossy
Re: What To Do When Your First Conversation With Someone Online Is Too Rigid, Bossy by Chillinmasoul(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Her Juicy P Is Filed With Plenty Sweetness / Why Didn't I Commit Suicide / [STORY] My Class Teacher (episode 1-17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.