Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service (20761 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
Eeeyah... your case don dey worst everyday...you better change hospital before it's too late.

ohhh pity you, Oga go and face your treatment for drug addiction ehnnn i feel your pain and shame. it is not easy swallowing the bitter pill to admit you are an addict.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2022
obynzo:

ohhh pity you, Oga go and face your treatment for drug addiction ehnnn i feel your pain and shame. it is not easy swallowing the bitter pill to admit you are an addict.
Eeeyah, you case don worst oooo. Finally your madness don reach market. I hope your people can help ASAP
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
my case is the worst oooo. my madness has reached market. Obynzo please can you help me

I am so sorry I cannot be of help for you. Just check into a psychiatric ward for assistance... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
obynzo:

I am so sorry, I need help. I will check into a psychiatric ward for assistance... grin grin grin grin
Werey, no dey beg me, God will heal you.... No go near cutlass oooo because olori pelebe have been known to go berserk on their parents when they sight them... Ọmọ àlè.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Igboslayer:
Please I need your help ,i don't want to go berserk on my parents when i sight them...

God is the healer.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
obynzo:

God is the healer.. grin grin grin grin grin
This rabid dog is getting his healing finally.... God is indeed a healer.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
I am receiving my healing finally.... God is indeed a healer.

i agree with you thank God you have admitted that God is a healer it is the first step to cure your drug induced madness...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
obynzo:

i agree with you thank God you have admitted that God is a healer it is the first step to cure your drug induced madness...... grin grin grin grin
Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè... Product of failed parenting.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè... Product of failed parenting.

Same to you
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
obynzo:

Same to you
Ẹranko olorì pẹlẹbẹ.

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ẹranko olorì pẹlẹbẹ.

E pain you wella
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
obynzo:

E pain you wella

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=117248518][/quote]

doctored pages una propaganda games don fail wella
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ẹranko olorì pẹlẹbẹ.

Unfortunate embryo
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

Unfortunate embryo
You have now developed a serious habits for profound foolishness... I pity you and your generation.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
You have now developed a serious habits for profound foolishness... I pity you and your generation.

Same to you.
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

Same to you.
Ọmọ àlè
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Igboslayer:
Ọmọ àlè

Same to you
Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Igboslayer: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
obynzo:

Same to you

Re: Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=117273392][/quote]

Eyahhh as e dey sweet us e dey pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will You Miss If You Leave Nigeria? / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 / Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.