Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today (3357 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me / Shocker:pastor Caught Nacking Choir Mistress In Church Toilet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
On the 4th of this month my mom forced me to go take Holy Communion in a neighbouring Church, there I saw a lady who led the praises and worships and I liked her. She's 22 about 3yrs ahead of me.

I inquired about her and was told her name, Benedicta. I approached her but she rejected my amorous advances but something kept telling me to press on. Today she visited me in my school then I started again. She told me that she like me but her fear is that her fiance may get to know at some point. I promised to keep it shrouded in secrecy, she then said "Alright. I've heard you". We both smiled and she fell on me. I was just thinking "as if it's not the lady that was singing and dancing Holy Holy in the Church".

I'm expecting her to sing praises in my room in the next few daysgrin

4 Likes

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by HolyMan12: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
On the 4th of this month my mom forced me to go take Holy Communion in a neighbouring Church, there I saw a lady who led the praises and worships and I liked her. She's 22 about 3yrs ahead of me.

I inquired about her and was told her name, Benedicta. I approached her but she rejected my amorous advances but something kept telling me to press on. Today she visited me in my school then I started again. She told me that she like me but her fear is that her fiance may get to know at some point. I promised to keep it shrouded in secrecy, she then said "Alright. I've heard you". We both smiled and she fell on me. I was just thinking "as if it's not the lady that was singing and dancing Holy Holy in the Church".

Jeon come and see your son grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Lvgirl: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Wow wow wow wow my son is getting better daily wow wow wow
Yes you will get there
I am proud of you son.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Newfoundlove: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
U may not like her ring tone tho

Not every chorister has good bedroom voice tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lvgirl:

Wow wow wow wow my son is getting better daily wow wow wow Yes you will get there I am proud of you son.
Thank yuuuuuuuuuugrin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by caesymore(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

badt girl grin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

I would appreciate it if Newfoundlove will replace her as my Newfoundlove tongue
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
She has a fiance and wants to be dating you?

Abi my eye dey pain me ni?

1 Like

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Newfoundlove: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I would appreciate it if Newfoundlove will replace her as my Newfoundlove tongue

tongue

1 Like

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

tongue
Babe my DM is opengrin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Do you know that I'm currently dating two married women? one is a colleague, the other is a hijab-wearing neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ayenale1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
So what's the next action...knack her wella, don't show pity for the main guy o...knack her hard and let her scream your name...you will be in control later...
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Newfoundlove: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Babe my DM is opengrin

Close it tongue

1 Like

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Close it tongue
Are you married? grin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Harkstetunz: 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
You don comot the US grin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by jeromestarks: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Na waiting girls dey do these days be that.
She might even tell the finance that she's a virgin and wants to wait till after marriage. And brother in school will be digging her steadily.

Marry only a woman you disvirgin.
Once you enter and hymen is not intact, plan breakup.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:

lier Muhammad

1 Like

Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Newfoundlove: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Are you married? grin

kiss
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Newfoundlove:

kiss
I don't understand the use of emojis. Expressly type my answer in words abeg.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Newfoundlove: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I don't understand the use of emojis. Expressly type my answer in words abeg.

No answers
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by eedhrisademola(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Lols as if lof is a crime.. KAYANMATA IN THE MAKING
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by GodsOwnMan: 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
what is the title of this movie? I really like the script. Kwantinue.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
eedhrisademola:

Lols as if lof is a crime.. KAYANMATA IN THE MAKING
Love is not a crime.

KAYANMATA abi na KAYAN YARA.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
what is the title of this movie? I really like the script. Kwantinue.
You have to pay for it.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Tradepunter2: 3:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Make sure she sings with your mic for 1hr before any thing starts
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Olajydeey: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Na waiting girls dey do these days be that.
She might even tell the finance that she's a virgin and wants to wait till after marriage. And brother in school will be digging her steadily.

Marry only a woman you disvirgin.
Once you enter and hymen is not intact, plan breakup.

I ain't supporting no gender But you Male gender always sounds like, You don't do Terrible things too

Having a fiancee & still f***king ur girlfriend
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by jeromestarks: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Olajydeey:

I ain't supporting no gender But you Male gender always sounds like, You don't do Terrible things too

Having a fiancee & still f***king ur girlfriend
Men and women have different body system.
Read this https://www.nairaland.com/7292532/virgin-man-virgin-woman-same
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by BlackMan6969(m): 7:38am On Sep 30, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Do you know that I'm currently dating two married women? one is a colleague, the other is a hijab-wearing neighbour.
U just said she's like 3 yrs ahead of u. So u should be btw 19 & 20 yrs old. & now ur dating married women. Well, if ur story's true (cos it dosn't), ur gettin closer 2 d grave, than ur anticipating.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by SouthSouth1914: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Reason why they are called choir mistress! Yeah, read it again.
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Baronthecelebri: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Na wao some girls are something else,tueh
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by Streetmovement(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Odogwu himself, No worry them go soon beat you but my prayer be say make them no kill you but if them fit commot your teeth mk them commot am grin
Re: A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today by ObamaMessi: 10:35am On Sep 30, 2022
BlackMan6969:
U just said she's like 3 yrs ahead of u. So u should be btw 19 & 20 yrs old. & now ur dating married women. Well, if ur story's true (cos it dosn't), ur gettin closer 2 d grave, than ur anticipating.
Anything that doesn't seem common or less probable is a lie to nairalanders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West Exposes Buttocks During Boat Ride: Found In Compromising Position.... / What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman / Love-shyness: Of Men That Can't/don't Approach Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.