Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman (3324 Views)

Must Read: This Is What Happens When You Have S'ex With A Pregnant Woman. / What Is The Funniest Thing U Have Ever Heard A Pregnant Woman Ask For? / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 1:49am On Nov 17, 2009
What comes to your mind? undecided wink
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by spoilt(f): 1:56am On Nov 17, 2009

Have you run out of ideas for new threads?
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Gabry(f): 1:57am On Nov 17, 2009
Nothing. Am not thinking about anything
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 1:59am On Nov 17, 2009
Who released mamagee and why angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 2:02am On Nov 17, 2009
Kunbee:

Who released mamagee and why angry angry angry angry

wassup!!!. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2009
How you dey i missed your wahala lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Nov 17, 2009
Kunbee:

How you dey i missed your wahala lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I missed you too. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 2:15am On Nov 17, 2009
mama-gee:

I missed you too. tongue

Meow cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by tashanja(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
A confirmed non virgin who has been thoroughly bleeped grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2009
My thoughts"Baby Momma" or "Wife"
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
tashanja:

A confirmed non virgin who has been thoroughly bleeped grin

*Dies* grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

Well, i mostly think about 2 things in mind.
1.  I feel like banging, i mean to SEX  the wo-mans so deep even with the pregnancy and makes sure she always think how i fingered her burning bush. . .  wink
2,  To squeeze the un born baby from the belly by force. . .
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by scottN(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
angry
Psycho!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
"I hope the baby doesnt turnout like mamagee" tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]No i dont think so. . . . wink[/size]
FL Gators:

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by coolier(f): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
Her life will never be the same again!
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by puskin: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
How she's missing great sex.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Bu ha ha ha ha ha. . . . . . ! i laugh my wicked Laughter . mmm , i have been expecting respond .i mean real respond to this issue but none has hit the nail to the point.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 1:15am On Nov 19, 2009
FL Gators:

angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 1:18am On Nov 19, 2009
The first thing that comes to my mind is the disgusting stretch marks angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 1:19am On Nov 19, 2009
^^thats very stupid angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 1:21am On Nov 19, 2009
Kunbee:

What's very stupid shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 1:24am On Nov 19, 2009
The comment
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What's very stupid shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry

Duh, did your response make any sense? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 1:30am On Nov 19, 2009
Am I not entitle to comment on the thread, the last time I checked it was still a free country shocked

Kunbee:

Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Kunbee: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2009
Not every pregnant woman has stretch marks
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OpeLovely(f): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2009
That the woman has been very very very naughty! wink
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2009
Kunbee:

Not every pregnant woman has stretch marks

I can't argue with you on that, I've only seen one pregnant woman naked and she had tons of stretch marks.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:51am On Nov 19, 2009
[size=13pt]ooh my goodness ! , some commenters here are cracking me up like as hell. . . . mmm, Funny posters, funny comments flowing in this thread. Bu ha hu. . . how can i resist from smiling? grin cheesy[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Fhemmmy: 3:07am On Nov 19, 2009
That she is blessed and pray that the child will give her peace of mind.
That the man that made it happen would be in the life of the baby.
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Nov 19, 2009
Ogaga4luv aqnd Ogidiboy,

Im very VERY dissapointed in the both of yoiu., . . angry
Re: What Do You Think Of When You See A Pregnant Woman by OgidiBoy(m): 3:16am On Nov 19, 2009
Gabry:

Ogaga4luv aqnd Ogidiboy,

Im very VERY dissapointed in the both of yoiu., . . angry

No vex abeg sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me / Guys, Claiming That Women Are Materialistic Is Not An Excuse To Be Stingy!! / How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.