Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again (465 Views)

I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Help!! I Can't Sleep At Night When My Lady Is Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by ifynwaba(m): 4:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Please am a POS operator, and I was robbed last week of 300k what am asking from good spirited Nigerian is for help any amount can help me start all over again, even is 100k let me start all over again please. Account number 2179145401 zenith Bank ifeanyi Mathew please help a brother
Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by ifynwaba(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Please I need help please
Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by GardenGreen: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Go and start from small. As little as 30,000 Naira. Stop waiting till it gets big. God will grow the small back to big

1 Like

Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by ifynwaba(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please I need help
Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by marlow1962(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Times are hard now (especially under apc), LAPO is just the perfect answer now.
Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by Bluezy13(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
I have a life-changing advice for you but you need to DM me.
Re: Please Am Depressed And I Can't Sleep I Need Help To Start My Business Again by Kobicove(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2022
That's terrible, I hope you're able to get out of this

(1) (Reply)

She's Enjoying Freaky With Her Male Lecturer / Guy!! Read This If A Lady Has Ever Broken Your Heart Or Not / Wats The Advantage Of Been An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.