Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) (22048 Views)

More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Confirmedzombie: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
I urge the security agencies to show no mercy. Any obi supporters seen around the toil gate should be shot at sight based on the court order.

We all know they are using obi to catch cruise and cause problem but we are ready for them tomorrow.

I will be at the toil gate to assist the security agencies tomorrow.

I will brutalised any obi supporter I sight near the toil gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Ikemba007: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Democracy no be madness.
OJODEL10:
Sincerely we are not practicing democracy in nigeria
the fear of obi...
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Greenfusion: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why them nor kit like this go Borno or Anambra go fight terror.... nonsense, na only for Nigeria, election period them go draft 5000 to 10,000 officers go do election, yet where terrorism dey officers nor go reach 100.......rubbish
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by kingyakos: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
Why can't they go to Anambra State and do their useless rally?

This is purely IPOB/Igbo affairs, so why Lagos?

Say na ur papa get Lagos?....
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Jessewizy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

I’m not a supporter of Obi but clearly, you do not have sense. Look at the thrash you wrote. Ain’t you ashamed of yourself? Snot
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by benjaminlawson(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
But if it armed rubbery or insurgents that are attacking, police will only arrive after 24 hours, even with well articulated letter informing of the attack. See, 24 hours to the rally they have armed themselves to the teeth and ready for armless political party supporters. We must take back Nigeria from these wicked people called our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by PointZerom: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by bizzibodi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
So they have such gears & they can't confront bandits.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nationalpikin:
I will be there tomorrow. They can't scare us away. All Lagos obidient get ready

If they born your papa well, converge at the toll gate. I will personally use my car to crush anyone that converge there. If you hear for news say a car hit or kill any ipob miscreants gathering at Lekki toll gate just know say na me.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Apili: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

you get sense so?
So lagos belongs to only one set of people right
Bro try receive sense Nigeria is for everyone
Unelse you don't practice the one Nigerians you people claim we are

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Pabloma: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Wetin concern Obidients with armed men grin

We move like Maradona cheesy
Can he be free, enjoying life and be playing football like that in the state that he governed? No......you people tried to destroyed peace of Lagos state atmosphere once but not this time around......don't turn Lagos state to that dot nation state of yours please grin wink

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by 43Ronin: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lol. Yang dey sleep trouble wan wake am. Obedients be ready, this is phase 1. Phase 2, incoming govr of Lagos Mc Oluomo will send his boys go infiltrate the crowd and cause crisis. Be ready. We move
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by midehi2(f): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Acidosis:

Seun, did you and your mods read the original post before sending this to the front page?

As in ernnn, this forum is becoming something else, someone can issue a threat to others, and mod will push to front page, as what exactly, to let them know they can be killed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by mmsen: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Is it only Yorubas who can campaign in Lagos?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by LadyExcellency: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
MedicH:

Igbos own 60 percent of lagos. Protests can be held anywhere.

It's quite unfortunate that the man you replied is a full blooded Igbo man
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by obaaderemi: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na wa o.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lapinski:
They want to scare obedients from shutting down Lagos, but we go give agbado urchins woto woto as usual.

Do you have a will?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
I urge the security agencies to show no mercy. Any obi supporters seen around the toil gate should be shot at sight based on the court order.

We all know they are using obi to catch cruise and cause problem but we are ready for them tomorrow.

I will be at the toil gate to assist the security agencies tomorrow.

I will brutalised any obi supporter I sight near the toil gate

Use that energy to help Tinubu carry his Catheter Bag of urine.

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Angelfrost(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nigeria Police can be this equipped and battle ready for mere rally?!! Wow!

How come they look like boy's scouts when it comes to actually fighting and combating violent crimes?!!

What a shithole!
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by zuto4u(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
U are very deluded
CilicMarin:

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Monday60655(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
How can moderator allowed this personal assassination and abuse enter front page. Instead of him to bar the op, he rather allowed it to make front page. Tufiakwa....
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by franchasofficia: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

You want one Nigeria, but you don't want other tribes in your region?

Just sit back and reflect on your thinking and the thinking of most Yoruba urchins like you and check within you if its normal?

The same Igbos have left you guys in 1966, you guys collaborated with Hausa-Fulanis and other tribes to fight them and forced them back into Nigeria promising one united Nigeria yet you guys are always first to scream go back to your region....yet when this same Igbos start agitation to leave you completely to form their own country for peace to reign, same you and your wicked kinsmen will be first to be insulting and calling them all sorts of names.

Listen young man, whether u believe it or not, there is a superior being that oversees the affairs of men and there is forces controlling human affairs on earth and I assure you that if you don't change from being this bitter, you will hardly move forward, you will remain a supporter of other people making progress in life and you may end up a pauper depending on an Igbo person for survival.

Bookmark this page today and see

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Pabloma: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Apili:
you get sense so?
So lagos belongs to only one set of people right
Bro try receive sense Nigeria is for everyone
Unelse you don't practice the one Nigerians you people claim we are
See person way get sense! Mumu like you.....please can you answer his question? He was asking a simple question and you are bullying him
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by BabaO2: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:
You see how kitted and sophisticated they look like as if they're going for battle? All these just for a Party they claimed is structureless undecided

When they meet their fellow men with arms now, they'll japa and start blaming Federal government for not providing them with missiles, nuclear warheads and fighter jets.

Foolish olopas!
Charity they say begins at home, can't obi stage his rally at anambra why the choice of Lagos?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
You'll get shot at sight, try nonsense.

We'll read your news here on Nairaland.

Nationalpikin:
I will be there tomorrow. They can't scare us away. All Lagos obidient get ready
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Nightwolf1: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pabloma:

Can he be free, enjoying life and be playing football like that in the state that he governed? No......you people tried to destroyed peace of Lagos state atmosphere once but not this time around......don't turn Lagos state to that dot nation state of yours please grin wink

Stop crying

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by midehi2(f): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

If they born your papa well, converge at the toll gate. I will personally use my car to crush anyone that converge there. If you hear for news say a car hit or kill any ipob miscreants gathering at Lekki toll gate just know say na me.
Seun, let it be known that this threat came from here nairaland, we need to let this be known on twitter too
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Bar1941(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good, any gala seller that does anyhow will see anyhow.

They want to continue from where they stopped their foolish Endsars madness by continuing to destroy properties of the state government so that Lagos will be turned to Anambra. We won't be fooled this time.

Awon oloriburuku atoko waba ile je, payn and dump them inside the Lagoon.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by paramakina202: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Sharaaaaap!
Obi is ur next president.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by t2luv1: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Come out tomorrow let's see

You freaking mouth piece you still here? They must be paying you a lot of money
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by midehi2(f): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You'll get shot at sight, try nonsense.

We'll read your news here on Nairaland.

Seun, pls caution nairaland killers,

Note: every threat is been screenshot
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by kingyakos: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
DaniDani:

Why are you urchins afraid? Ordinary peaceful rally that has been done elsewhere without any security threat is what you invited and kitted policemen to battle ready. You guys are wasting your time, Nigeria does not start and end in Lagos. Go and mark it, this election is between Peter Obi and atiku. Tinubu may even come 4th. When the chips are down, buhari will abandon tinubu and join forces with atiku or kwankwaso.

Bro, disregard it, it's a fake news an a old picture. The Lagos State Police command just confirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2011, Buhari Vowed To Serve For Only One Term If Elected / National Assembly Proposes 235 New Tertiary Institutions, Despite Cash Crunch / Presidential Election: Will Supreme Court Do Justice Just Like In Kenya? - Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.