Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,570 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) (22049 Views)

More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square / Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by t2luv1: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:
Why can't they go to Anambra State and do their useless rally?

This is purely IPOB/Igbo affairs, so why Lagos?

Your dead man walking Messiah Tinubu did rally in the North no problem but now you are having a hard on because the Labor Party wants to do a rally in Lagos. Ain't there Yoruba people in the Labor party or is it only Igbo people in the party? Take off the blander partner and try to see the reality as they are. Your Messiah ain't gonna be president
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by bukass: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Keep showing your stupidity online. Tinubu no try for education sector at all
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
midehi2:

Seun, let it be known that this threat came from here nairaland, we need to let this be known on twitter too

Are you planning to break the law by converging at the toll gate? You will go in for it I can assure you. You bastard ipob miscreants that burnt down yorubaland during the last Endsars protest will not be allowed this time. We omoluabi will deal with any ipob bastard that wants to disturb the peace of Lagos and sw. You have Anambra, Enugu, imo, Abia and Ebonyi to go do your foolish rally but na Lagos a yorubaland you want to disturb. We will deal with you
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Just for rally that's why they are armed to the teeth as if we are in war..
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by zcee: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dyke15:
The owner of this forum and his moderators really re all INSANE.
How can someone put up this kind of stupid write up and it was approved and moved instantly to front page.
Now u begin to ask urself why this tribalistic forum doesn't come close to the success of LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG.
Mr Seun or wateva ur name is, u really need to work on this ur blog undecided
I swear seun they Bleep up
I dey suspect say APC dey fond the guy..
But nothing last forever

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by riverbird: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
The fear of a structureless party grin
Local man is pleased

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Whoknowsme: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I wonder ooo, but their body go tell them tomorrow grin
This is the reason why it seems as if Nigeria is far from getting better.
Hate won't get us far from where we are now.
I come in peace
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by riverbird: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
zcee:
I swear seun they Bleep up
I dey suspect say APC dey fond the guy..
But nothing last forever

Seaun na APC bastarddd na, who doesn't know that?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by bukass: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock you abi??

Oya go hug transformer

We all just saw pictures from an ongoing rally for Tinubu in Kebbi state. Did anybody try to stop them? No. Is Tinubu from Kebbbi? No. God i heaven will eventually punish any agbado urchins that will interrupt tomorrow's rally.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Manuel9239(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
the fear of obidients in Lagos state is the beginning of wisdom for the urchins....
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Newton2024: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Come out tomorrow let's see
Ori e ti gba'le. The fear of the Obidient movement is the beginning of wisdom for political thieves.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by zcee: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

If they born your papa well, converge at the toll gate. I will personally use my car to crush anyone that converge there. If you hear for news say a car hit or kill any ipob miscreants gathering at Lekki toll gate just know say na me.
I dare you bastardised motherfucker to come meet me at the toll gate tomorrow I swear to God I will scissors you..
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Whoknowsme: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pakute:
Blast the legs of any ipob or zombidient animal that are bent on burning down our Lagos.

Eko onibaje!
May this kind of people be far away from me. Imagine how hateful you are. It won't get us anywhere. Change your mindset about people. We all get hurt at some point in our lives but we move on and not still fuming over the past

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by SirDickOdogwu(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
We never start and you'realreadypained
CilicMarin:

Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
I saw them...caused traffic ...and my driver was saying it must b bcis of the toll gate I actually dint agree with him ....I tot it was their police exercise until I passed them converged st the ikoyi link bridge
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Dapson73(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Great looking Nigeria olopa.

Please kindly deal ruthlessly with any useless youth who misbehaves tomorrow.

And jealously protect Lagos properties.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by ezick01: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Does lagos state belong to you and those so-called emilokons? Is it unconstitutional to do rally? So please let's stop all these religious/Tribal bigotry...it won't help us at all.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by josiah27: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wetin that man for the last picture dey do with head night lamp?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by BJanta: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
RZArecta:
I know you'll be happy if the blood of Labour Party supporters are spilled. The innocent shall be vindicated as long as God is on His throne cool

GOD can never vindicate cannibalists and terrorists. So stop deluding yourself. A rally for Obi is a rally by ipob and for the cannibalist Ibos.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Minime10(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Useless mofos grin
Na when dem hear armless civilians, na im their preek & clitoris dey stands, if dem hear bandits or Boko Haram now, all of them go wan resign from police work grin
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Mrfixitt(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Both you and your words are useless and inconsequential.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by UAObi: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why are they fully armed against unarmed civilians. These people will never learn.

Nigerians are not slaves, and will never be.

They MUST rally and even protest when necessary in accordance with Nigerian constitution.

This unnecessary intimidation (threat) can only provoke men to come out in mass radically.

LEARN TO DANCE THE TONE OF THE MASSES, AND YOU WILL HAVE LASTING PEACE

Common sense is no longer common.

I humbly submit.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nationalpikin:
I will be there tomorrow. They can't scare us away. All Lagos obidient get ready
make sure u take a selfie n stop being a keyboard warrior.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by mrnweke103(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is wrong Lagos state is looking for trouble
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Blitzerz: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Where are all these weapons when they're fighting kidnappers?
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by anonymous1759(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
MedicH:

Igbos own 60 percent of lagos. Protests can be held anywhere.

60% is to small it’s 100% You guys are pathetic, irritating and useless. It’s obvious If you’ve the opportunity you’ll steal Lagos from the real owners . Statistics released by INEC still shows Igbo are minority. You lack understanding that’s why you believe everyone is after you or everything is doctored . Saying igbos own 60% of Lagos means you’re misinformed it’s a pity. I can never claim other mans land as my own only wanderers do that undecided
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Akmahoghany: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nationalpikin:
I will be there tomorrow. They can't scare us away. All Lagos obidient get ready

Anything you see, you take am like that, your parents still love you, anyways, my piece of advice.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Chidex500: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Shut that gutter you called mouth up. Didn't you see what happened in Jos. They've brainwashed you to continually play tribal card in every election year
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by abokikhalifa: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
CilicMarin:

Relax my man. Nigeria is for everybody. If not for our bad politicians that are playing us like football.
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Deepsky(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
slimfit1:
This APC will kill democracy.

Democracy go kill APC
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by Jocdon(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
The fear of PO and labour party in Nigeria politics is the begining of wisdom and end of corruption to all the enemies of Nigeria
Re: JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Elmojiid:
Why is it so hard for obi fans to obey court injunction
see how daft you lot are? Go back and read the injunction then come back and erase the nonsense you typed here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Will Supreme Court Do Justice Just Like In Kenya? - Dino / Military Refutes Claims Of Mutiny In Borno Camp- (photos Of Soldiers & Superior) / Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.