Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi (50603 Views)

Extend Lockdown For Another Two Weeks, PDP Reps Tell Buhari / Rivers State On Lockdown, All Borders Closed Over Coronavirus / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Benz03: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
You should have seen how Obidents pass new lagos road. They were firing on all cylinders so i had to join them.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Theoarhics: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
100 people roaming about Ikpoba Okah street, you people cant fool us shocked

Real voters no de make noise, they are in their farms and in the market waiting for election day grin

Who be this idiot? I'm there live. And I can confirm to you the massive turnout of people is unprecedented . The major roads of Benin city is blocked with crowd
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Theoarhics: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jorussia:
Peter Obi may win Edo state if they can keep the momentum before the general election. The only way Peter Obi can be President is if the APC is not united. If the northern APC governors and leaders decide to support BAT,
he is going to emerge winner of the election. I am not Obidient,but i don't mind if he wins the election.

Is not may. Peter Obi has Edo state. I swear with my life on that. I'm in Edo. U need to come and see what's happening right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

Real voters no de make noise, they are in their farms and in the market waiting for election day grin

Who are you voting/rooting for?
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Benz03: 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hell will freeze over if Benin city lose to baba agbado or the generator merchant
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by AsawanaDgreat: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Even gov Obaseki Can attest to it because he is Obidient
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by tmc09011617135: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
y'all.. ask original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc,@cheap price
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Emyogalanya: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

You're on every thread helping us to do headcount.

Thanks for the voluntary service.

But you won't be paid.... because it's obvious you failed maths classes
he is an obedeint accountant na let him keep counting
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Benz03: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
Even gov Obaseki Can attest to it because he is Obidient
Sure he is
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by AsawanaDgreat: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Benz03:
Sure he is
very sure bro

1 Like

Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Evidenx(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

Baba this pressure high ooo. E fit trigger nuclear reaction.

Thou OBIdient, I beseech thee to press their necks with mercy. Be thou merciful on the Agbadorians for they are in premium tears.
The best nairaland scriptural qoutations ... Oil dey ur head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Gee64: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu has seen that he cannot win the election because the Northerners betrayed him and ran back to their own.
Know this and vote wisely.

Obi may not be your choice for presidency, but let's be united and vote for him.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Hydroxide(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
There is a rally going on for peter Obi in London also.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Evidenx(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
tsephanyah:
They'll get tired and lose the momentum by December. By January and February all the energy is gone, that's when Atikulated will rise up and successfully vote Atiku into the office.

This is a prophecy
Hey you are a frustrated girl. Keep quiet. Suffer nor dey tire you?
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Evidenx:
The best nairaland scriptural qoutations ... Oil dey ur head. grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by hohafrank(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu doesn't want to face the grace today that why he where about is unknown.
I just pity him.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Civil Revolution is here... Now I believe we still get people wey get sense for this country...
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by freshboi88: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Same thing in Ekpoma, it's locked down, took me hours to get home
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Krismas(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

grin Illiterate
Ring Road na Oredo not Ikpoba Okha
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by drololaaof: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

You are right , old men \ women are in the closets of their house waiting for election day I don't think their can be massive crowd on election day like that of MKO ABIOLA that is unprecedented. All these crowd will materialise then . The crowd is already giving the power that be sleepless night.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by gentlegenius(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jorussia:
Peter Obi may win Edo state if they can keep the momentum before the general election. The only way Peter Obi can be President is if the APC is not united. If the northern APC governors and leaders decide to support BAT,
he is going to emerge winner of the election. I am not Obidient,but i don't mind if he wins the election.
You have to join the OBIdient movement, whether Obi wins or not, you will always remember that you once supported a good course for your country.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by SamOchuko: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:

If you day Benin and you day say this then e day obvious say u never leave house today, Upper day shut down, MM way by Sapele road day locked down, Ring road na die, I’m not a supporter of Obi but it is obvious that the people has got his back
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Culture101: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is good….
In the spirit of this oneness I appeal to everyone and anyone that it touches to help me with anything they can,I was duped by a trusted friend and business partner based in Germany and things have been rough for a while now.
Please i have nothing for my family at the moment.
Nothing is too small.
Okafor chinedu
Gtb
068 251 5707
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by osazuwa23: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
see as my hometown dey pack for obi i never seen benin this crowded shocked
Nigeriafirstlad:
No movement around ringroad area because of crowd converging for Peter obi.

Please avoid that axis.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Benz03: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obidents I still repair mercedes Benz dm me for anything you wanna know.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Arielle: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Same cloud again in Benin as it is in lekki , surulere and ikeja

Op ..are you in Jamaica
"Same cloud.." Go and learn to spell.
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by Abdul05: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arielle:

"Same cloud.." Go and learn to spell.

Are you ok...so you couldn't spell cloud

What is the name of ur primary school
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by ojobanikano: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Everywhere good
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
forgiveness:

Prophetess Fatimah. Weldon. cheesy
grin
Re: Benin City On Lockdown For Peter Obi by sirBLUNT: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pusyiter:

Why the hate
If your candidate can do better, we will appreciate �
where the hell have you been mahn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 / Ranking System Of Police And Armed Forces / Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.