Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T (73029 Views)

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Billygee2u: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Massiveglory:
grin
These pics speak louder than words.
Structureless shuts down structure.
A new Nigeria is coming.
Obidients have already taken over Nigeria, just waiting for official hand over

1 Like

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Billygee2u: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Only Sanwo olu and his family was there.
The entire Lagosians have rejected APCriminals and Agbado President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by 8stargeneral: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why tinubu urchins no go there na...thought they say obi party don't HV structure

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:
According to Agbado urchins it was an Igbo rally, so why are the yorubas and other tribes not at the stadium to celebrate the independence?
Small small bro.

You're pressing their Adam apple with this question.

4 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Babysho(m): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When we got independence the Nigeria greedy politicians came back and re-colonized us but now we are OBIdiently matching to the real independence.

Hmmmm Guy, Guywise you be wise guy

3 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Billygee2u: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
8stargeneral:
Why tinubu urchins no go there na...thought they say obi party don't HV structure
Listen, don't be bothered about what you read, heard and see Agbadorians saying or doing, they're just working for their money , while they'll vote OBIDATI .
But, they're not supposed to be pretending and draining the Emilokan Agbado president's pocket . They should follow others to say enough is enough with one voice

3 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Konjiboii: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
You know what time it is, obidi Pon bidi

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obidient rally today shows Tinubu will be defeated at the polls in this Lagos

We've sent a clear message to "E mi Lo'kan" and his tout supporters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by LollySeaSide: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
The next days are going to be really interesting.

Even Peter Obi cannot control this movement anymore. From what I am seeing, Peter Obi should start forming his cabinet already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Michaeltwealth: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Go do wetin for stadium when the noise outside stadium dey temp you too join obi movement grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ofuonyebi: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cowards why are they not man enough to visit the toll gates as prouded
welcome the Obi supporters who will start to cry now
let me see your tears joo

Afterall, this game of politics should not be played like a war
it is only you people that are out of balance abusing everybody
yet, you want to rule Nigeria...tufiakwa!
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Wetpuxy: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubu urchins will avoid this thread like a plague, so difficult to support that lifeless human being

6 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by PeterObi4LP: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is how Tinubu urchies and Agbadorians demarket Tinubu without knowing...

1. Peter Obi supporters are Ipob
2. OBIdient are Igbos
3. Nkpurumiri Igbos
4. OBIdient are terrorist group
5. Igbo Presidency
6. Structureless party
7. Election is not won on social media
8. OBIdient don't have PVC
9. On Tinubu mandate we stand.

Above are the only thing Agbadorians and uchies use in campaigning. They don't know Nigerians are wiser now. All the above are stale by moon light. Those supporting Tinubu knowing that he's sick and incapacitated are wicked and don't love this country I swear. They are doing that because of tribe and what they stand to gain.

Affliction shall not rise the second time.
On ObiDatti mandate all Nigerians stand as seen today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Nairanation2: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lmao. A new Nigeria spearheaded by Igbos abi? Time will tell. U guys instigated d tribal politics while trying unsuccessfully to give it national appeal.
If u'd played this dangerous game with Soludo as d candidate, I as a person wouldn't mind cuz he's an administrator with a track record. Very erudite & capable. But with this Trojan Horse u want to market to us as d Messiah, it's a total failure & time will tell. I've always said this: Igbos are their own problem & they hardly learn. Time will tell.
Massiveglory:
grin
A new Nigeria is coming.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Munzy14(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
vizboy:
I even forgot today is independence day.. Who cares anyway
As in eeeh..Bad governance is a cancer...
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by freshpzy1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Still BATIFIED! Tinubu is coming. We go for competence, not sentiments.

If not for sentiments

What other reason will make me think of OBI....... When Bat is on the ballot.

Anyway..........I will vote for jagaban

He is arguably the best among the top three
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by BTCog: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
post=117174465:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-scanty-stadium-at-lagos-independence-rally-as-obidients-shut-down-streets

The message is clear. The blind is seeing it and the deaf is also hearing it. Peter Obi or nothing is what we want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Guyman01: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:
According to Agbado urchins it was an Igbo rally, so why are the yorubas and other tribes not at the stadium to celebrate the independence?
grin cheesy
Una just dey give urchins woto woto all round, the majority of Obidients that came out today are Yorubas who seem to be following the directives of Yoruba elders to support, last time that we ignored the Yoruba elders we are yet to recover from it

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by newnigerdelta00: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
God1000:
They went for Obi's march.

Our incoming president with vast knowledge about governance.

This is revolution guys

If the revolution start, you fit stand..abeg hide your face,4million match only 4000 PVC ,osun election after 1million match 2000 vote's
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by princewarri1985: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
post=117174465:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-scanty-stadium-at-lagos-independence-rally-as-obidients-shut-down-streets
today i was going out when i met the obidient crowd in roundabout in warri today, i must confess the crowd was really massive, i would have took some pictures and posted it here, but i always leave my big phone at home and go out with the smaller one after they stole my brand new android phone inside a keke at gun point, i swear obi has already won the election

3 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by princewarri1985: 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
God1000:
They went for Obi's march.

Our incoming president with vast knowledge about governance.

This is revolution guys
this is even more than a revolution, let them dare try to rig the election that day and watch the whole country burn
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Goodson15: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Unbelievable to them
Massiveglory:
grin
A new Nigeria is coming.

1 Like

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Still BATIFIED! Tinubu is coming. We go for competence, not sentiments.
Aren't you tired of Being a BATstard grin grin
Better be OBIdient now grin

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by olatuns2017: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2022

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ObosiUkwalla: 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
ofuonyebi:
Cowards why are they not man enough to visit the toll gates as prouded
welcome the Obi supporters who will start to cry now
let me see your tears joo

Afterall, this game of politics should not be played like a war
it is only you people that are out of balance abusing everybody
yet, you want to rule Nigeria...tufiakwa!

Say this without the tears grin

4 Likes

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Shemadex(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Iliveforever:
The puppet on phone with the agbado master

Puppet: hello Oga
Agbado master: eh my boy

Puppet: OGA everywhere red

Agbado master: didn’t you share the money to them?

Puppet: I gave to mc oluomo to disburse and the took it and still went for Obi’s rally.

Agbado master: you did what!! You gave a whole 1 billion to mc oluomo, a well known criminal and murderer.
San wuolu you’re very stupid.
Better keep my 1 billion for me when I come back.

Puppet (shivering): ok Sir. How is ur health, are you still urinating?

Master agbado: San wuolu ur Papa
Ogun kill your mama
una to dey shout una do more than this 2015

Una go cry that 2023 water no go drop for una eyes
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Kulas: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hmmmm

This is serious at the backyard of Lagos Landlord.

Tinubu urchins don't know what to say again. E shock them

1 Like

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Fearyourcreator: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
vizboy:
I even forgot today is independence day.. Who cares anyway
Who cares? Nawa ooo
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by genesishouse: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
they should have called on the youth wing of APC, the National union and Lagos Park Mgt (MC Boys) to do the magic.
did they under estimate OBI-DATTI rally?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by onuman: 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Igbo is the 1st or 2nd largest single tribe in Nigeria.
The Igbos were sidelined politically through the skewed and lopsided and fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja created by Arewa military dictators
between 1967 and 1996. One Northern region gave birth to 19 new states; while 2 southern regions gave birth to only 17
new states. Spell FRAUD.
But now, other ethnic groups in Nigeria are regrouping to take over control of Nigeria from the minority immigrants who came into Nigeria around 1804, and have been using extremist religious doctrines and activities, including moribund sharia penal codes, Boko Haram, armed Fulani herdsmen, bandits, paid kidnappers, etc, to reduce Nigeria to a Hobessia State where life is short, brutish and nasty.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.