Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,185 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T (73032 Views)

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by alizma: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

U de show us one sided photo, show us de full stadium grin grin
See as de dressed in Uniforms,, showed de wher Arranged payed to attend,, uniform ever given,,
Show me dos way no get Uniform der??
Show us previous picture independence parade in which the entire sits were occupied.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Vickieolsen(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When we got independence the Nigeria greedy politicians came back and re-colonized us, deliberately destroyed our educational system, put us in more darkness and rendered us jobless and poor, but now we are OBIdiently matching to the real independence.[/quote]
Spot on �
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by DadaHammed: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
LOL...Daily trust don carry agbado urchins go where dey no know. grin
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Shikini: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's terrible
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Igbojew: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'm
StrongandMighty:
According to Agbado urchins it was an Igbo rally, so why are the yorubas and other tribes not at the stadium to celebrate the independence?
Doht mind those urchins cos they will all be disgrace come February 2023..........I am that Igbojew
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
successmatters:
The crowd are somewhere else marching for good governance

We will all vote for Peter Obi.

Of course, you are…but are you igbos going to be enough?
That is the question nobody can answer…and where the igbos completely fumbled.
If the Igbos could have just simply respected others and themselves may be their candidate would have had a better chance.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by BigMamaNaija: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
GuyWise101:

When we got independence the Nigeria greedy politicians came back and re-colonized us, deliberately destroyed our educational system, put us in more darkness and rendered us jobless and poor, but now we are OBIdiently matching to the real independence.

You just said it all my son.
Next year will be hot �! We shall get there insha allah.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
BigMamaNaija:

You just said it all my son.
Next year will be hot �! We shall get there insha allah.

Insha Allah? grin
The igbos are turning into Muslim/ Hausa one by one. Anything to win the election…

I can’t wait for you guys to be chased back into your dark holes in the East.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
alizma:

Since you became an adult, how many times have you attend independence day parade? Be sincere to your linage in answering the question

But you were showing us school children?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

Insha Allah? grin
The igbos are turning into Muslim/ Hausa one by one. Anything to win the election…

Who will be dashing your children the almajiris in our streets 20 20 naira? If you guys were helping them they shouldn't be present heres
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by bizzibodi(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Independence from oppressive & corrupt leaders.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ello29(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
post=117174465:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-scanty-stadium-at-lagos-independence-rally-as-obidients-shut-down-streets

We need to make Nigeria �� our dear beloved country work again so that we can regain our dignity as the giant of Africa and to continue to lead, teach our fellow Africa true democracy.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by alizma: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But you were showing us school children?
You haven't answered my simple question
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by BigMamaNaija: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

Insha Allah? grin

I am a mother of all well meaning Nigerians, my son. Check my comments, I use slangs from all parts of the country.

That is where Nigeria is headed: we shall all be one as we should be when the right FATHER sits at the top. The aura of oneness is already everywhere.. cool

Come out of your dark hole of hatred and tribalism my child, before the darkness swallows you.

1 Like

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Who will be dashing your children the almajiris in our streets 20 20 naira? If you guys were helping them they shouldn't be present heres

Don’t worry..We will be fine.
At the rate you guys are killing one another like flies in the East, you’ll need the money to bury your brothers.. Keep your 20 20 naira..
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
BigMamaNaija:

I am a mother of all well meaning Nigerians, my son. Check my comments, I use slangs from all parts of the country.

That is where Nigeria is headed: we shall all be one as we should be when the right FATHER sits at the top. The aura of oneness is already everywhere.. cool

Come out of your dark hole of hatred and tribalism my child, before the darkness swallows you.

Madam, where have you been? For your information, I was one of the super supporters of Peter Obi until the igbos got carried away, hating, attacking and disrespecting everyone that shares a different view or candidate.
Selling and Killing each other like flies…I’m sorry, this is not the group of people we want to lead the country.
You guys should stick to what you know; selling used car parts and computers…leadership isn’t in your DNA.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

Don’t worry..We will be fine.
At the rate you guys are killing one another like flies in the East, you’ll need the money to bury your brothers.. Keep your 20 20 naira..

You go need the street urchins of yours once bandits finish you guys in scores, at least you need them to be normal to dig your shallow graves well to avoid being exhumed the way those hungry medina pigs exhumed the petrifying carcass of prophet mohamed and crunched on his decaying manhood, or don't you want your manhood safe when bandits slash your head off your neck?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
alizma:

You haven't answered my simple question
Am still looking for the answer to my first, we should start there?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

You go need the street urchins of yours once bandits finish you guys in scores, at least you need them to be normal to dig your shallow graves well to avoid being exhumed the way those hungry medina pigs exhumed the petrifying carcass of prophet mohamed and crunched on his decaying manhood, or don't you want your manhood safe when bandits slash your head off your neck?

Blah blah blah…
Have a lovely evening!
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

Blah blah blah…
Have a lovely evening!

But na true na, the lunatic prophet mohamed was poisoned by zainab when he went to rape the woman, he died like a dog, which he is actually, he was buried but pigs exhumed him and ate him, or isn't why you guys are ready to die like dogs for the idiotic allah to serve you fresh virgins?

No need to run, we dey gear 2 now...
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

Blah blah blah…
Have a lovely evening!

Na yabing idiots like you dey make me evening good...
So lets continue,
Where did we even stop sef?
Eheee! Na why half of una brain no get sense pass the kpekus of a calabar woman.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But na true na, the lunatic prophet mohamed was poisoned by zainab when he went to rape the woman, he died like a dog, which he is actually, he was buried but pigs exhumed him and ate him, or isn't why you guys are ready to die like dogs for the idiotic allah to serve you fresh virgins?

No need to run, we dey gear 2 now...

Is that all you got? Anything else?
Go and check my profile…I’m not that weak, I’m not gullible and never operate on emotions…I’m not an Igbo man; my balls are intact.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Na yabing idiots like you dey make me evening good...
So lets continue,
Where did we even stop sef?
Eheee! Na why half of una brain no get sense pass the kpekus of a calabar woman.

I don’t speak Igbo… only God knows what the hell this brother is talking about grin
May God bless Nigeria
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
zomby:

I don’t speak Igbo… only God knows what the hell this brother is talking about grin
May God bless Nigeria

But I thought you've been ranting around like a mad epileptic patient, okay, now you don't operate on emotions or sentiments?
Ogbeni you are a bastard and a coward.
See relay race with you and your shadow, make I catch you rant again, uncircumcised descendants of the bond woman and slave Ishmael.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by zomby(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But I thought you've been ranting around like a mad epileptic patient, okay, now you don't operate on emotions or sentiments?
Ogbeni you are a bastard and a coward.
See relay race with you and your shadow, make I catch you rant again, uncircumcised descendants of the bond woman and slave Ishmael.

Thank you my brother!
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Quintopia: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
GuyWise101:

When we got independence the Nigeria greedy politicians came back and re-colonized us, deliberately destroyed our educational system, put us in more darkness and rendered us jobless and poor, but now we are OBIdiently matching to the real independence.

At independence we had NO ''educational system''. There was not one single university in Nigeria, compared to the 200+ we have today, courtesy of the NIGERIAN leaders you claimed ''destroyed'' something that never existed.

One more thing. Without independence in 1960, you'd be a stark illiterate village farmer today. The colonial regime did not invest in public education, and national literacy rate was 7% at independence. That figure is 78% today, courtesy of NIGERIAN leaders who came in and introduced free and/or near free education and built thousands of public schools, including the ones that educated your parents.

As for ''putting you in more darkness'', you were in near absolute darkness before independence. In fact there was no national grid built before independence. Most homes were not even wired to receive power. The British did not build any power stations. They imported industrial generators to light up affluent parts of town (GRAs, Ikoyi etc) where they and their native serfs lived. The overwhelming majority of Nigerians lived in darkness using lanterns and candles.

Kainji Dam was our first power plant, and it was commissioned in 1964.

Today we have countless power plants covering hundreds+ million people. Intermittently yes, but getting better and better.

SO IT WAS NIGERIAN LEADERS THAT BROUGHT YOU OUT OF DARKNESS, AND GAVE YOU EDUCATION, YOU IGNORANT, CONDITIONED mumu, IN A FORUM OF IGNORANT, ALLERGIC-TO-RESEARCH mumus THAT LIKED YOUR STUPID COMMENT.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
KingKO22:

Good Governance grin

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

CHEAP PAID AGENT. YOUR PROPAGANDA HAS FAILED WOEFULLY. SANE NIGERIANS HAVE EMBRACED PETER OBI. ONLY IDIOTS AND CRIMINALS STILL SUPPORT TINUPOO.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by hope4nigeria(m): 4:58am On Oct 03, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
This is how Tinubu urchies and Agbadorians demarket Tinubu without knowing...

1. Peter Obi supporters are Ipob
2. OBIdient are Igbos
3. Nkpurumiri Igbos
4. OBIdient are terrorist group
5. Igbo Presidency
6. Structureless party
7. Election is not won on social media
8. OBIdient don't have PVC
9. On Tinubu mandate we stand.

Above are the only thing Agbadorians and uchies use in campaigning. They don't know Nigerians are wiser now. All the above are stale by moon light. Those supporting Tinubu knowing that he's sick and incapacitated are wicked and don't love this country I swear. They are doing that because of tribe and what they stand to gain.

Affliction shall not rise the second time.
On ObiDatti mandate all Nigerians stand as seen today.
Affliction rose second time, but 3rd term will never be allowed
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by hope4nigeria(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Quintopia:

At independence we had NO ''educational system''. There was not one single university in Nigeria, compared to the 200+ we have today, courtesy of the NIGERIAN leaders you claimed ''destroyed'' something that never existed.

One more thing. Without independence in 1960, you'd be a stark illiterate village farmer today. The colonial regime did not invest in public education, and national literacy rate was 7% at independence. That figure is 78% today, courtesy of NIGERIAN leaders who came in and introduced free and/or near free education and built thousands of public schools, including the ones that educated your parents.

As for ''putting you in more darkness'', you were in near absolute darkness before independence. In fact there was no national grid built before independence. Most homes were not even wired to receive power. The British did not build any power stations. They imported industrial generators to light up affluent parts of town (GRAs, Ikoyi etc) where they and their native serfs lived. The overwhelming majority of Nigerians lived in darkness using lanterns and candles.

Kainji Dam was our first power plant, and it was commissioned in 1964.

Today we have countless power plants covering hundreds+ million people. Intermittently yes, but getting better and better.

SO IT WAS NIGERIAN LEADERS THAT BROUGHT YOU OUT OF DARKNESS, AND GAVE YOU EDUCATION, YOU IGNORANT, CONDITIONED mumu, IN A FORUM OF IGNORANT, ALLERGIC-TO-RESEARCH mumus THAT LIKED YOUR STUPID COMMENT.

after your quest for likes you still get none, you went as far as created a new thread yet hunting for like still poor, whatever you say to support nigerian leaders make you more stupid
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Dear seun, kindly look into this user, not has been set up to like all his posts.

Thanks
GuyWise101:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.