Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T (73033 Views)

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos / People Hanging On The Roof Of The Stadium At PDP Presidential Rally In Borno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by CheapHomes1: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2022
alizma:
Obviously Op is one of the Obi-dients.
These pictures are from the same independence parade. So it now depends on what an individual wants the public to see or believe.

Show us the other parts of the stadium so we can see that the op is lying.

Didn't you notice the source? Is the op now dailytrust or is dailytrust now obis folower?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by OMYKROIN: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2022
alizma:
Obviously Op is one of the Obi-dients.
These pictures are from the same independence parade. So it now depends on what an individual wants the public to see or believe.

Are those not school children stand?
That is why the urinating coke trailer is your mentor, cos I knew when I was a kid, I never MISSED independence day march past at Okpara Square; sorry, I was speaking to those set of people who had no traceable record to their nursery, primary and secondary school, they just have a certificate assumed to be from chicago.

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by NEUDUDE: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2022
You wont see urchins here because there was no mobilization.

Na greediness go kill urchins in the end grin

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Unrated900(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

When we got independence the Nigeria greedy politicians came back and re-colonized us, destroyed our educational system, put us in more darkness but now we are OBIdiently matching to the real independence.

Watch out for Apc rally
Even the turn out in Lagos
Would shut down the whole Nigeria
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by miketayo(m): 6:32am On Oct 02, 2022
Paulianfa:
grin grin grin Tinubu will use one Bullion van and buy the whole Obidient grin grin grin

He will need more than 10 of those vans.. he won't have won an open primaries in APC
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Unrated900(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2022
LP is coming small
Small
As a good citizen chief Emilokan

We do not disrupt the peace of LP in Lagos
No unknown gun men firing
But if Apc is set to rally in the whole east
Their shall be no kidnapping ooooo
I Dey talk now ipob
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by TheDictatorNd: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2022
The result of the next election means more to naija youth

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by WHITELIGHTER: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
According to Agbado urchins it was an Igbo rally, so why are the yorubas and other tribes not at the stadium to celebrate the independence?

Exactly my thought

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by WHITELIGHTER: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2022
Unrated900:

Watch out for Apc rally
Even the turn out in Lagos
Would shut down the whole Nigeria

U mean paid rallies and doctored pictures...we know their MO

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Grandmaster2022: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

If the revolution start, you fit stand..abeg hide your face,4million match only 4000 PVC ,osun election after 1million match 2000 vote's
Be consoling yourself. At least you need that now. You that have pvc organse rally for APC na. Abi tinubu no go like am
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by harmony75: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Great Nigeria youths weldon a million thanks God bless us #ObiDatti ����

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by juman(m): 6:47am On Oct 02, 2022
They caused nuisance.

Peaceful people that wanted to go to independence celebration could not go because roads were blocked.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Unrated900(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

U mean paid rallies and doctored pictures...we know their MO

No naaa
Stop saying all is fake
Stop talking as f if this Obi win the election
Provided he will even has 6 million total vote
So under una Obi if he wins dollar would be 300 naira
ASU won’t strike again
Bandit won’t attack again
Una said more than this when Buhari was contesting
Ye all keeps saying sai baba
Today see what sai baba did to us all
The only Sustainability is referendum.
I rest my case
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by SamDayJoy: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Jesus Christ is the only hope for all.
All other hopes will be dashed.
Accept Jesus Christ now and believe in him.

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Disgrace. Youths are no more lazy they are now Obidient

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by gentiles(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
They went for Obi's march.

Our incoming president with vast knowledge about governance.

This is revolution guys
Vast Knowledge? why did he not use it for the development of Anambra State?
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by reddingtonblack: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
According to Agbado urchins it was an Igbo rally, so why are the yorubas and other tribes not at the stadium to celebrate the independence?

obedients have penchant for mediocrity tew much, they are so desperate to consider anything a goal by it off target ...

Before now, let someone post the previous independence day, even when super Eagles are playing whats the attendance like ...

Lagos has over one million populace and people that matched for Obi can't be up to 5k max being generous, .... now what is good about naija independence that busy lagosians would go sit down at the stadium dem dey share food or pallative.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by alibiz: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
This is a clear evidence that our Government has failed us, I remember those day on independence day every child looks up to that day but today reverse is the case.
Nigeria will rise again, that's my prayer
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by sircatherine45(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Billygee2u:

Listen, don't be bothered about what you read, heard and see Agbadorians saying or doing, they're just working for their money , while they'll vote OBIDATI .
But, they're not supposed to be pretending and draining the Emilokan Agbado president's pocket . They should follow others to say enough is enough with one voice

I saw two nairaland agbadorians yetsterday. I won't mention their monikers here. I called them by their monikers. They were shocked. They thought I don't know them. I asked them if they are truly supporting Tinubu. They said they do it for cruise, that they are tired of this country.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Ferdinandu(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2022
post=117174465:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-scanty-stadium-at-lagos-independence-rally-as-obidients-shut-down-streets
If I were Sanwo Olu I will just abandon this BAT ship and concentrate on my 2nd term campaign. The way things are going in Lagos Emilokan ship is going to sink together with his second term ambition
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ufotunang: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2022
Lagosians are obi-dient
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ufotunang: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2022
Corridon:
Only Sanwo olu and his family was there.
. hahahaha..that is true. .you are saying the truth.. Lagosians have abandoned sanwo olu and his family and APC

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by murmee: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Because a lot of Lagosians know the type of traffic gridlock the Obidient rallies will cause. People stayed home to avoid being trapped on the roads!
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by murmee: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Antimarraige:
They failed the masses so now the masses will fail them.

What goes around comes around
That is not correct. Lagosians stayed home because of Obidient rallies!
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by johnbd: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2022
This is wike-dness grin.

Obidients this vawalence too loud.

Imagine the clear message.

Obi is coming.

The fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom.

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by ejimatic: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2022
post=117174465:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-scanty-stadium-at-lagos-independence-rally-as-obidients-shut-down-streets
Assembly of Igbo traders in Lagos who closed their shops in support of the so called Obi Movement
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Lyncoln1(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Go and compare the budget that was expended on this empty independence day program, with the Obi-dients mega rally budget. You will be perplexed!

Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Peacezone000:
You are in pain. You need to pray and pray for peace to locate you

Because of Obi's rallies? PDP/Atiku is a more formidable opponent
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Emmhychidi:

Yes we know somethings are about ur village people. I pray u receive sense

Good. I do hope you know as much about your village people too, whatever that means. And it looks like you are in need of that sense more than I do.
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by Ghoddy01(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2022
This time around we mean the business,u have messed with the wrong generation seriously and the result is around the corner,u have not seen anything. God with us the hope of our glory
Re: Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T by alizma: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Are those not school children stand?
That is why the urinating coke trailer is your mentor, cos I knew when I was a kid, I never MISSED independence day march past at Okpara Square; sorry, I was speaking to those set of people who had no traceable record to their nursery, primary and secondary school, they just have a certificate assumed to be from chicago.
Since you became an adult, how many times have you attend independence day parade? Be sincere to your linage in answering the question

Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura