Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (13159 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by talk2smat(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola, has said that he is prepared to face Peoples Democratic Party forces in the August 9 governorship election, insisting that he will WIN the election by popular votes. Aregbesola, who spoke in Osogbo, on Saturday, warned the PDP against rigging the governorship election. According to him, the PDP does not have the support of the masses like him.

When asked how his party would react if there was an attempt by SECURITY forces to restrict its leaders and members, Aregbesola said nobody could stop the people of Osun from exercising their civic right. He said, “I’m a product of the popular forces, by popular forces, I mean the people, I emanated from them, I’m a product of their struggle. I’ve interacted on a daily basis with the people from the outset of my administration. They know me and I know them. I have affected their lives through populist programmes.

“I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” But the Minister of State for Defence, Mr. Musiliu Obanikoro, said the PDP would stop the APC from rigging the election.

Obanikoro, who spoke in Osogbo, on Saturday, accused the APC of planning to rig the election, stressing that the PDP would resist the alleged attempt.On the allegation that the PDP is planning to militarise Osun governorship election, Obanikoro explained that there was the need to provide the electorate with a level playing field devoid of harassment and intimidation.

He said, “We are not here to capture Osun. We want people to come out without any fear or intimidation and cast their votes. The noise, the hullabaloo that you are hearing is because they want to rig. We know them too well with their capacity to rig election. They are not for one man, one vote. They have been importing people into the state.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/im-ready-for-pdp-forces-aregbesola/

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ikengawo: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2014
no you're not

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by sojjy: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2014
Obanikoro, who spoke in Osogbo, on Saturday, accused the APC of planning to rig the election, stressing that the PDP would resist the alleged attempt.On the allegation that the PDP is planning to militarise Osun governorship election, Obanikoro explained that there was the need to provide the electorate with a level playing field devoid of harassment and intimidation.

He said, “We are not here to capture Osun. We want people to come out without any fear or intimidation and cast their votes. The noise, the hullabaloo that you are hearing is because they want to rig. We know them too well with their capacity to rig election. They are not for one man, one vote. They have been importing people into the state.”
[color=#990000][/color]
Part two of experimenting how 2015 election will be rigged in favour of PDP.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by gen2briz(m): 5:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by ebullientV(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2014
I see
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2014
“I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” - Aregbesola

I feel your fear, I feel your desperation.

You sound confused and scared.

Why telling us all this stories now?

Are you an area boyz/agbero cheesy ?

When has governor stated mentioning street? Do you people even take Nigerians for a fool? Which street-boy you be?

The trend in politics before the advent of Peter Ayodele Fayose is, once you get our votes you relocate to the best place in town.

If you are not one of us you are not!

Aregbesola, wait till 9th August and Osun people will decides.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE!

Your last minute rush to pay Osun State arrears salaries and to pacify the workers is a sign of gross insensitivities.
APC Governor has become Father Christmas overnight:
Ajimobi in Oyo doing same
Amosun in Ogun same
Adams Oshiomole doing same.

APC una no try at all.

35 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by shaggy007(m): 7:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Shey August don dey reach na...make everybody prepare and believe in himself.
The winner will win.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Yungwizzzy28(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2014
August 9 is just some few weeks

we shall see
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by NewsINigeria(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2014
good one
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Yoney007(f): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2014
Hmmmm....Alfa Aregbesola is someone to watch out for...He won't back down without a fight.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014
The only thing I like about this dude is the way he's called. "Ogbeni Rauf" cheesy

It's like calling a danfo driver

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ohjerry: 7:08am On Jul 07, 2014
[size=18pt]I'm very sure you are. You ain't no U.N. expert. you are the only OGBENI Governor in Nigeria.[/size]

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by PECO4KING(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: ..................................
What is the meaning of this. Na wa for you ooooo.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by slimpoppa(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Ogbeni himself.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by dridowu: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2014
Ogbeni Aregbe , the peoples governor.
"do i look like a governor, i am from the street".
Respect To Aregbe

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2014
While Rauf Aregbesola is busy providing basic amenities and infrastructures to Osun people, Iyiola Omisore is busy eating corn,guguru and epa and riding on okada to deceive gullible Osun people.
Shame to Omisore and PDP. angry

Sai Rauf Aregbesola!

Sai APC! cool

35 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by sammieguze(m): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2014
We de wait
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by jibbish(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Ogbeni Rauf, lo le se...

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by sirugos(m): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2014
Space booked to comment on august after the election
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by PECO4KING(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2014
“I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street.

If you are from the street you will know you will understand him better.

Look at me, do I look like a governor? No he does not look like a governor to be sincere lol

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by sohl7(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Over-highness dey worry him....will see how it goes in 5weeks to come
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Baboo13(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2014
Lool, Nigerian politics of throwing stones
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Akinsete19(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2014
U will just kill urself,u don't want force, so that ur godfather could rigged the election

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ephemmm: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2014
This Minister of Defence is dragging himself into the mud. Instead of facing the job at hand and leave the battle for Omisore and Aregbesola, he is busy defending a particular political party. It is obvious now that his appointment is for a particular mission.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by obayaya(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2014
Lmao

Ogbeni on the beats cheesy
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by GentleMimi: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Oga Aregebe,talk is cheap. Ask oga Fayemi,he'll coach you. Its not all about gragra.
Do not work hard,work smart. These days,not the violent take it be force. It is rather the underdogs who take it without breaking sweat.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by lilmax(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2014
Really?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2014
Even though I don't like that omisore of a man, he doesnt look like a better man neither is aregbe, they all look like touts but the truth is that Aregbe has never won an election in osun throughout his life, Now there is no Salami to help them.

Security will be intact during the election, anyone trying to share money or create confusion will have the combined forces of the police and sss to face. Am sure APC have already imported voters from outside osun like they did in anambra.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by TRADELYN: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2014
grin grin...this Gov sef...

Make una tell am say in Naija today as per politics, "the fear of Jona is the beginning of wisdom Ooo!"

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 7:45am On Jul 07, 2014
Firefire: “I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” - Aregbesola

I feel your fear, I feel your desperation.

You sound confused and scared.

Why telling us all this stories now?

Are you an area boyz/agbero cheesy ?

When has governor stated mentioning street? Do you people even take Nigerians for a fool? Which street-boy you be?

The trend in politics before the advent of Peter Ayodele Fayose is, once you get our votes you relocate to the best place in town.

If you are not one of us you are not!

Aregbesola, wait till 9th August and Osun people will decides.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE!

Your last minute rush to pay Osun State arrears salaries and to pacify the workers is a sign of gross insensitivities.
APC Governor has become Father Christmas overnight:
Ajimobi in Oyo doing same
Amosun in Ogun same
Adams Oshiomole doing same.

APC una no try at all.

Shut up and face your state. Comment not if you know nothing about Osun.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Im from the street.

Ride on our own Omoluabi

Economist Magazine A Mockery Of True Journalism - Akinwunmi Ambode / Senate Did Not Reject Magu’s Nomination – Ndume / Peter Obi Has Good Economic Plans For The Naira - Kingsley Moghalu