Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34962 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

Exactly, that’s why everyone calls you guys a bunch of ungrateful fools.
You want Nigeria to be divided, but you fools can’t even get yourself together in the East.

Greedy pigs
Ungrateful raga muffin
Uncivilized selfish foools

What don’t you people just return to the East and make the place better?

Bro, charity begins at home for most normal folks. Not Igbos.

Their SE is dying but they are all dragging Lagos, Oyo and Ogun State. Pathetic.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Iwedunloye: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
What else do you expect from certificated Liars

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Softmirror: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
Kelvin125:
Peter Obi shall win Nigerian presidential election in Feb 2023 and peter obi shall become the president of Nigeria in 29th may 2023
grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Omodua(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Blowing the issue out of proportion.

Agreed. It's not good to impersonate others. But do we need to insult and denigrate his ethnic group.

Are you happy with APC leadership. Tertiary institutions,I mean the universities, have been on lockdown for the past Seven months. There is hunger in the land, insurgency and banditry, bad economy, mass unemployment thus leading to Exodus of the youths out of the country or what's called JAPA-ism.

Now,how do you expect the youths to be happy. Bringing ethnic bigotry is therefore a misnomer.

Say No!to Tinubu who is 86. He has not got the rigours to face the challenges of presidency. He should go and rest. He is insentient human vegetable. No doubt, he is a good material but his time is past.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by emilo2bad: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Stop confusing Obi with the Pandora thief called Tinubu. His records are well documented in the Pandora papers report.

The thief cum drug lord has no plans for Nigeria other than to use Aso rock as a retirement home that is why sane Nigerians and the youths are rejecting him.
Pandora is publish by international body, stop be foolish anyway like master like his slaves always telling lies
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BeardedMeat(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
emilo2bad:

it is good to dream
You don't dream because you are spiritually caged.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Very accurate description of them. Blackmailing anarchist who do not have the intellect or uprightness to mean what they say and say what they mean. They hide behind excuses they think fool others.

They swung behind Kanu maniacally yet have now abandoned Ohamumudike for Obifraud with all Biafra noise gone completely.

At the core of their being is the need to always dominate others and commandeer their land and resources for their own benefit.

Everything else, Biafra or Obi Presidency, is just convenient excuses and means to achieve that agenda of dominating others.

This is why they move in confusion always, making a folk of themselves, to the extent intelligent observers consider them a joke. Goodluck to them. They can't control how they were created.

Wow!
They can't control how they were created
Very profound indeed!

You can’t change a goat to an elephant; it is what it is.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
emilo2bad:

Pandora is publish by international body, stop be foolish anyway like master like his slaves always telling lies

Musiliu the illiterate.

Please go and read the Pandora papers and see your drug lord of a master and his cousin Oyetola in it. I know you can't read. You're just a foolish low-lifer who survives on Owomida for daily living.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2022
SirJerrie:
WTF do they mean by "impersonator to be arrested"?

If he's no the son of a bloody who-knows-who, did he claim to be??
On what ground are they arresting him exactly

They will end up making that guy popular. If it was me I'll wait for them to arrest me. Then ill sue the deputy GOVERNOR ( I know I'll not win though) and make myself popular as them no get sense I go use them gain popularity and fame. Useless people
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2022
wman:

Something that he debunked severally on his Twitter page.

It was you APC urchins that kept on hammering on it.

Why u dey answer that BIGOT. Cant u see that its paining them. The crowd they said is online has become a physical crown and this threatens them all. Even with rigging they cant win.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by paramakina202: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?

The question is,is that really the son of the deputy governor?
They are fools if he is actually the deputy governors son but if he is not then the impersonators are the fools.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Masterito(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Ok, I will vote wisely.
Africana1123:
so that you can vote wisely
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Eriokanmi: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
Out of a million lies, there's an iota of truth. Don't be in a hurry. You could find out that, at the end of the day, nothing would happen. For someone to have come out openly, it's beyond hearsay.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Eriokanmi: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

Election shouldn't be based on tribal sentiments. I'm voting obi, same way I voted buhari in 2015. Saying only igbos are supporting obi is far from being the truth.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Eriokanmi: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu give them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
See as they're disowning my brother falz aready grin. I used to think igbos and hausas were triberlists. I was wrong
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Eriokanmi: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Kelvin125:
Peter Obi shall win Nigerian presidential election in Feb 2023 and peter obi shall become the president of Nigeria in 29th may 2023
Isn't this obvious? No pdp and apc serious activities in the south and Middle belt where obi is holding sway. He just need a little push up north
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Drbillionz: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo things be like china thing. Na everything dem dey make. That guy in that VIDEO na ABA MADE.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Islandlady:
That guys name is Shukudi not deputy governors son!
They should even make one of this imposters and lie paddlers a scapegoat, so others can learn!

It's very unfortunate that serious matters of elections are being left behind!
Even the OP ,should help in locating such persona non Grata homosapien,whose duty is to distrupt our democracy system.
Very Shameful indeed!
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by seunak2016: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi rejected local government election for 8years when he was in power and instead use sole administrator ,heads of service .and transition committee as local government chairman.
use your head, na so most gov dey do . no be only obi dey do that kind thing. most governor dey do like that
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
They won't dare touch him!
This is the last you will hear of this matter.

APC urchins are desperately looking for a way to save face over their shortcomings.

Imagine a presidential candidate of the ruling party absent at independence day celebration. It's unheard of!

The man is very sick abi cant he rest again in his second home? Maybe he's planning to build ASO rock in london.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Ladygbola(f): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They need to evaluate your mental health. You are probably suffering from schizophrenia but still have your insight intact.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2022
NaMe4:
Did that man claim he was the deputy governor's son?

Did he grant any interview claiming to be the deputy governor's son?

If so, he risks being charged to court.

But if he did not, honestly, whoever called for his arrest is a big fool.

I cant beleive that statement came from the deputy GOVERNOR. How can u even say such. Dont u have sense ?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2022
BrashMan:

This is the first sensible comment I have seen in this thread.
Others are just displaying their foolishness without any critical thinking. They keep calling for arrest without even trying to know the truth.

They run with what they are being fed. This issue has proven what some people have been saying, that the DSS is planning to arrest some key Obidients on trumped up charges.

It has started. When this picture of gov's son came the up, it was the guy himself that debunked it. He even called people out for sharing the pictures and asked them to delete it. But all these weak erections from APC urchins shows that they were looking for an opportunity to vent their frustration on Obidients.
How are we even sure they are not the ones that started the rumour as the normally do, so that they can turn around to accuse the Obi movement.

This is their hand work. It is very glaring. They will end up embarrassing themselves.

Very correct comment. In disappointed in the deputy GOVERNOR. Seriously they are the reason people say u cant support APC and not look stupid.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2022
LogicnReason:
What is wrong with your head. Your low iq is repulsive.

See how you are talking of impersonation as if he used his ID to withdraw cash from the bank?

You mean you will arrest that guy in the picture because of his own face o, no be say e wore a mask of the insignificant deputy gov's son o? Chai yours and the IQ of the entire Lagos state government is very low.

You cannot arrest the guy for having his own face except you come to court with the mask he wore. And even sef, you guys are grasping for straw cos you have time to worried about one useless deputy gov son whose father is an unknown entity. If na Tinubu them "impersonate" I go understand your provocation. Yeye grin

Help me ask them o. So if I take buhari's pics online and add a caption saying this is joe biden. The u.s will be looking for Buhari to arrest him. I dont understand these people oooo.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2022
deavicky:
imagine how them dey fear Tinubu. Just because of what Tinubu will do them as their slave master them no want allow the boy support who he want support.

But let's look at it o. Even if deputy GOVERNORS son wants to suport Obi is there anything wrong with that? Is he not an adult? APC na by force? We say we don tire 4 una way. So is this how u guys wanna rule in 2023. God forbid all of u
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by shegra58: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Belluski:

You see why i call you dump... you just assume and concluded am from the east and even ipob... note, I’m not even supporting obi, so I’m dump... you lack wisdom.. I’ve just been wasting my time with a slowpoke
call me names I don't have problem with that just don't deny where you come from
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by moyosore32: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
wingmanIII:

How do you know he didn't debunk it.? You are actually the one with slow reasoning. Maybe he will send you a WhatsApp message to debunk it. Rubbish!

U be mugun,
Oya send link on d telegram group u got his debunk news from
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Advancedman(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Deputy Gov’s son, viral video in Lagos ‘Obedients’ rally, false – Deputy gov’s aide

…As Hamzat orders arrest, prosecution of impersonator.

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/deputy-govs-son-viral-video-in-lagos-obidients-rally-false-deputy-govs-aide/

Lookalike ok but impersonation I don't understand?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by shegra58: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2022
7arrows:

But let's look at it o. Even if deputy GOVERNORS son wants to suport Obi is there anything wrong with that? Is he not an adult? APC na by force? We say we don tire 4 una way. So is this how u guys wanna rule in 2023. God forbid all of u
Hamzat son can't even support Obi now.
Can deputy governor of Anambra son support Tinubu? Fear of unknown gunmen wouldn't even allow him to do so grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You're dumbo
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NessFortunate: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. How's this a falsehood? You weren't even at the rally so why argue about what you don't know.

is this truly the DEPUTY GOVERNOR SON PHOTO? IS APC CLAIMING HE WASN'T THERE ON THE SAID DAY, OR THEY BELIEVED THE PHOTO WAS PHOTOSHOPPED? WHAT DO YOU THINK? IF HE WAS THERE, VIDEO EVIDENCE SHOULD BE ATTACHED TOO?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Originalsly: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Let me ask ..... because he resembles the Governor's son he is an impersonator? ... or he is an impersonator if he claims to be the Governor's son?
Someone in the media video taped him at the rally and uploaded the video on SM claiming it was the Governor's son .... who is to be blamed?

Never allow political affiliation or bigotry blind your common sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jubilation As Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Monguno / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.