Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34959 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by DestinyNigga: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e go dey pain them grin smiley
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Madmohamed123:
the problem is not the guy in the picture the problem is people who say that he is deputy governor son

Did the guy say he is deputy governor son if not they should leave him alone.

No criminal offense here people look like other

Same thing I said. Did he go to the bank to collect money as the deputy GOVERNORS son? Dont mind those useless bunch. Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Zorn:
They're so bitter but you're the one attacking a flag boy? So you expect them to join you and lick Tinubu's butt hole? Provided Nigeria remain as one you have no right to tell the igbos they can't be president. What is more hateful that telling your fellow countrymen they can't be president because they're not of same tribe as you? We have heard how you claim everyday that you accommodate Igbo people in South West , The most disturbing part is it coming from Tinubu's camp. You accommodate Igbo people that makes your real estate appreciate in value? You keep on trying to blackmail the igbos for no Just course . If Igbo people start beating up Yorubas just because they support Tinubu how will you feel.
Lol

Who says igbos can't be president Biko? Presidency is a game of numbers. If you have the numbers in place then why not?

If you have the numbers to win the presidency no man born by woman can stop you guys

Buhari had the numbers and he won 2 consecutive times

If Obi has the numbers he will win and become the president

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power
My brother I asked myself same question, did did guy in question say he is his son? Some body just took his photo and captioned it, arrest the person that captioned it, period, it could even be apc that captioned it, u can't arrest him cos he did and said nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

igbo people are too desperate, na by force to rule Nigeria. Obi will be worst than Buhari, when you anyone so desperate for a position, please run. Tinubu may be old, but he is very sound than 419 obi.

E dey pain una as una see suport for obi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Alsenora: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2022
How do you want Yorubas working for Obi's candidacy to feel calling them 'tribalistic pig'...you guys will spoil everything for your candidate if you keep viewing things this way...
Beverlyjean:

But the Biafran man whole heartedly supported obasanjo a yoruba man again their own Ojukwu... yorubas are the most tribalistic pigs in the world
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

Be rest assured Peter Obi also knows how to speak the Language Yoruba Nation miscreants understand.

Unfortunately for them no President will grant them Yoruba Nation.....not even a yoruba resident can do that...

Other Nigerians will keep them in check always so long as they refuse to play politics by the rules

Very correct.

Peter Obi is a calm man but he knows how to deal with miscreants and terrorists masquerading as yoruba nation adherents.

However, he has said he won't deal with them like Buhari did to igboho who out of fear turned into a cat. Peter Obi would call them to a round table to discuss their fears and ultimately make them believe in Nigeria again.

When Peter Obi is sworn in, Yoruba Nation would be a thing of the past. This is why sane Yorubas are throwing away tribalism to campaign for him vigorously.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by DeleTaller: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. How's this a falsehood? Someone that was standing beside me at the rally! You weren't even at the rally so why argue about what you don't know.

hmmmm, you don't mean it.... just show us the picture of u together dunce he was standing with u.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by MedicH: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.

who exactly is the criminal here?

Is it the guy that took this picture, the photographer?

is it the person that saw this picture and captioned it Dep Governor's son on his blog or his facebook page/profile?

Is it the fellow standing in the picture who only looks like the deputy governor's son but is not the deputy governor's so. which means his crime here is that he looks like the deputy governor' so.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Emman08: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2022
That's crazy. Did the man claim to be the deputy governor's son?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Trash..
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
tete7000:

Jonathan didn't win North in 2011,he only got needed 25% votes in the northern states. If Obi can replicate that, he can win. Buhari in 2011 won all the northern states but lost the general election. It is why he came back in 2015 to form alliance with Tinubu and apc to win general election.
Lol

Obi will not win 1 polling unit up north including his inconsequential running mate

Kano state votes will nullify what Obi will get in east
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by crownprince23: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
there is nothing wrongly if the person is truly the son of whom they claim he is, but if it's an impersonation Mr Man, it's damn criminal
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Mom007(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2022
These people are indeed stupid. Even if its not the persons son, what do they mean by impersonation? Abi is that not abuse of power? Is it now a crime to look like someone abi did the person disguise and wear a name tag proclaiming himself as Femi hamzats son?
You guys should just getat! Sore losers! Even if its his son sef, so what?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Oblongata: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I agree with you my gentleman sir!

The police should be engaged on this forum and fish out culprits who have decided to mislead the public. Police should work with the mods and fish out the people who firstly posted the said picture here with mislead intent. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by crownprince23: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. How's this a falsehood? Someone that was standing beside me at the rally! You weren't even at the rally so why argue about what you don't know.
you are an Obidient and not Obidient. If actually he was standing at your back as you claimed, does it make him to projected as Hamzat's son?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by plaindealer: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

Dumb too.. grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zeusdgrt(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Baseless cz from what I saw the guy never said or alleged to be anything.Someonelse thought
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Who is more criminal than you than you who have been everywhere with false information against Peter Obi ?

You see your life? Don't worry your own dey come.

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Belluski: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?

This is politics.. if the deputy Governors son is seen associating with the opposition party... well, it sells the party in a wrong way... so it is wrong!

But, apc would have just come out with a statement to debunk the news and with proof( were he posted he was d deputy governors son) then possibly sue ... and place it on it opposition for trying to score points , instead of suing him because he looks like d deputy's son and people assumed he was? That part i dont get.. apc should do better
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 2Radii: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2022
One chinedu about to go behind the bars grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Oblongata:
I agree with you my gentleman sir!

The police should be engaged on this forum and fish out culprits who have decided to mislead the public. Police should work with the mods and fish out the people who firstly posted the said picture here with mislead intent. God bless Nigeria!

And also fishout all those idiots who post fake news against Peter Obi and Igbo's.

In short they should arrest all Bigots and liars on Nairaland. I will help the police too.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by lkamandoncome: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

Stupid Yoruba tribalist
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Masterito(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Why are you telling us?
Africana1123:
Peter obi rejected local government election for 8years when he was in power and instead use sole administrator ,heads of service .and transition committee as local government chairman.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by sircatherine45(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

grin grin grin

If there's one thing Nigerians know about Yorubas is their penchant for Falsehood. You label others what you are just to feel better. You people are tribalistic, hate-filled and irredeemable liars. But turn around to live in self denial.

Pray tell, between a sane, fit and agile young man with visions for a better Nigeria and a senile, old, shaky-shaky 90 year old grandpa who runs away from public gatherings, who is desperate? undecided

Where's your "sound" presidential candidate? And why is he in London after creating Lagos and all that is in it?

This your reverse psychology works perfectly on miscreants and touts like yourself and your brothers. Sane Nigerians aren't moved by this. Tell your candidate to step down for Osibanjo or other better candidates from the APC and they may have a chance.

Tinubu won't only lu le, his own lu le would be the loudest.

Thank you my brother. The more they peddle falsehood, the more Nigerians harden their hearts to vote Obi. So these urchins are making it easy and sweet for us. They should continue.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by sircatherine45(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Difrent:

After Buhari won....they came up with IPOB
Buhari that knows how to speak the Language they understand dealt with them very well to the extent they abandoned their dilector in Zoo jail.
Be rest assured BAT also knows how to speak the Language they understand.

Unfortunately for them no President will grant them biafra......not even an igbo president can do that...

Other Nigerians will keep them in check always so long as they refuse to play politics by the rules

Continue with your tribalism. Continue hating the Igbo's. Continue using propaganda to deceive people. Continue.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Very correct.

Peter Obi is a calm man but he knows how to deal with miscreants and terrorists masquerading as yoruba nation adherents.

However, he has said he won't deal with them like Buhari did to igboho who out of fear turned into a cat. Peter Obi would call them to a round table to discuss their fears and ultimately make them believe in Nigeria again.

When Peter Obi is sworn in, Yoruba Nation would be a thing of the past. This is why sane Yorubas are throwing away tribalism to campaign for him vigorously.

In the history of struggles for freedom and emancipation NONE has been as unserious as the agitation for Biafra by IPOB.....see how quickly 99% igbos who were IPOBIANS just 2 months ago have now become obedient.....no now....you dont go back to your vomit now....only dogs do that.
But do you know why many of us are not surprised...... the IPOB agitation was borne out of ignos being sore losers....NOT THAT THEY REALLY WANT ANY BIAFRA....they just couldn't deal with GEJ loss and they instinctively thought they could burn down the country with the agitation.

See your life now
Its in yorubaland that there sit at home on Mondays and Thursdays now
Its yorubas running away from their region and flocking to igboland because of insecurity and collapsed economy induced by UGM.

Like I told your likes....the level of acceptance of yoruba nation agitations in the south west is minimal unlike the way majority igbos support IPOB and are even enslaved by IPOB directives. Igbohos agitation has been exposed as a PDP hatched job and its only igbos that are shouting yoruba nation more than yorubas. Is it not madness for any Yorubaman to be clamoring for yoruba nation in a government yoruba men are No. 2 and 4 and a yorubaman is likely going to be the next president?
Yorubaland is the most prosperous region and relatively safe and you think yorubas will trade that with senseless nationhood agitations?.... no way
Yorubas dont think and behave like igbos
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Africana1123(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Masterito:
Why are you telling us?
so that you can vote wisely
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2022
sircatherine45:

Continue with your tribalism. Continue hating the Igbo's. Continue using propaganda to deceive people. Continue.

When 99% igbos support PO its not tribalism

But of yorubas support BAT its tribalism

Continue
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Useless APC and their useless supporters.

You have been posting fake pictures tagging it Peter Obis son as ipob member and nobody made trouble with you imps, you now want to sue someone that looks like son of the deputy Governor of lagos state?

Very childish move that will further finish the little thing reamaining of APC.

Do it and make the man very popular.

That's oppression. With this level of despearion of APC and some Yoruba's, what will eventually happen if Tinubu ever happens to be the President? Every other tribe will be taken into slavery by Lagos APC. God forbid BATing
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Zorn: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Who says igbos can't be president Biko? Presidency is a game of numbers. If you have the numbers in place then why not?

If you have the numbers to win the presidency no man born by woman can stop you guys

Buhari had the numbers and he won 2 consecutive times

If Obi has the numbers he will win and become the president
I have heard some yorubas say it , I'm not making it up even on this forum .
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by udemzyudex(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue
If that's the case what was APC total vote in the last election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.