Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34951 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by wingmanIII: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

Exactly! The man never claimed to be any idiot's son. Arrest him on what basis?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Luckysbab: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut up please! Just shut it.

When will your party executives be arrested for falsely claiming women who had no affiliations or business with them were on their campaign council.

You nonsense disgusting hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Belluski: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
shegra58:
what does been in London and riding bicycle got to do with anything? All these OBIdient are nuts splitting rvbbish instead of saying something reasonable.

Wake up man...
alot of folks see dat as gimmicks to trick dem by your candidate... or i should tell you? dude think and use every attack on your candidate as a counter attack to sell your candidate.. u people cannot think dat is just the problem.... dumb as expected

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Alsenora:
This will make a good case of deterrence for supporters across the parties whose candidates are contesting to stop peddling falsehood. They should rather engage opponents on sound intellectual debates and not resort to cheap blackmail.

Don’t expect much from a bunch of blind ragamuffins.. as they’re naturally uncivilized.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for the hopeless IPOB
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by oyin44: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

They don’t understand politic, they have no strategy, they lack unity, they don’t even trust themselves…and they kill themselves like flies. They are simply clueless from the top to the bottom. Everything is based on their senseless emotions. I have never seen a group of people that refuse to learn from their mistakes…Just a bunch of blind ragamuffins
Can you see how Atiku and the other PDP members played them? These fools have learned nothing from the past.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with these foools to stick to what they know (selling used car parts and computers). It is obvious to the world that leadership is not part of their DNA.
thank you sir for this
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

So he's arrested for not denying this?

Lol.....you people are very funny

It is evident that Freestuffng didn't see the four walls of a school. The little English he learnt makes him think he is intelligent.

We will wait to see the Deputy Governor and Police sue the guy to court for "Resemblance"
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Zorn: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I swear

They are so resentful and bittered. FG should as a matter of urgency put all machinery in place after the election. These people don't mind the nation burn to ashes after the election since their igbo president couldn't win
They're so bitter but you're the one attacking a flag boy? So you expect them to join you and lick Tinubu's butt hole? Provided Nigeria remain as one you have no right to tell the igbos they can't be president. What is more hateful that telling your fellow countrymen they can't be president because they're not of same tribe as you? We have heard how you claim everyday that you accommodate Igbo people in South West , The most disturbing part is it coming from Tinubu's camp. You accommodate Igbo people that makes your real estate appreciate in value? You keep on trying to blackmail the igbos for no Just course . If Igbo people start beating up Yorubas just because they support Tinubu how will you feel.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by wingmanIII: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2022
moyosore32:

It’s ur sense that isn’t functioning, someone who is alive had his pic shared around the internet as somebody else and for more than 48hrs he didn’t try to rebuke the claim and debunk d story as to clear himself
But you’re herr wailing and typing crap just cos u have an android phone huh
How do you know he didn't debunk it.? You are actually the one with slow reasoning. Maybe he will send you a WhatsApp message to debunk it. Rubbish!
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by plaindealer: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Pandora ipob liar wey no dey lie well no be real ipob.

They all don collect lying lesson from their lying Pandora master..

grin grin

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Akpuoru: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Another idiotic trends from the electorates and yet we blame the government that eventually ascends to power.
Non of these presidential candidates has given details on how they'll solve the myriads of problems in the nation, rather, their supporters have taken to the trenches throwing frivolous innuendos at one another. We have continued to do this and I had thought that this time around we would do differently.
We are not asking the right questions, not to talk of getting the right answers. You don't tell me to vote a candidate without telling me why I should vote for him. You simply assume that I'll vote your candidate because we belong to the same religion, ethnic group or whatever. To me it is absolutely stuupid to think so.
For now, I'm yet to align with any of the candidates until I am at least given a fair reason why I should do so.
Propagandas from the different sides are not going to help someone like me make a choice but the candidates telling me HOW they'll do what they claim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by WordsMender(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Damage control but no sane person believes it. Someone that I saw with my two eyes at the rally!

Kontinew. When they find you out now and ask you to come and talk your own, una go say na village people. Stay there and be bearing false witness o.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Meantime, security agents have been instructed to fish out the impersonator and for possible prosecution in the court to defend his claims of being the son of the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, or otherwise.”

Guess who is going to fish him out for the security agents?
Answer: Another Igbo man grin grin grin
Less than 5k will do the job

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by HIPROFILE(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.

Your reason like a buffoon…
Perhaps thats the deputy governors son and so what? meaning he has no right to support a candidate of his choice? because he is the deputy governors son? whose father is APC party member?

See how campaign is already on and your principal is in far away London receiving treatment already…

Why are you so delusional because of tribalism.. You are educated but not being educated enough to grow beyond tribal sentiments makes you a proper educated fuuul.

We all just witnessed what happened with Buhari from his campaign to becoming the president and how he has led the country yet again you want another set back?

Bro try to be of good thought and reasoning…

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by plaindealer: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Every morning when Igbos and Pandora liars wake up, they was their mouths with lies, fraud, fake and crookedness water to make sure that they lie all day.

Any ipob wey no sabi lie, peddle fake news, peddle fraud and propaganda no be real ipob..

grin grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Eleribu APCheat Hallelujah geng; 30k gengs. Well done for the job serving your drug-baron master. Ọdẹ oshi angry grin grin
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
U guys are foolishly talking trash here, did did guy in question say he is his son? Some body just took his photo and captioned it, arrest the person that captioned it, period, it could even be apc that captioned it, u can't arrest him cos he did and said nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2022
They all sleep and face the same direction; no common sense, no unity, no respect for themselves, and no strategy of any kind…just a bunch of bush goats.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ransomed: 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Tunde do your homework well before you spread your dragnet of accusations,
Ask the deputy governor 's son to defend his attendance or otherwise first before you dive into the river you did not know the depth. The son might decide to be OBIdient to the voice of Justice, truth and positive change, The father is Afraid of Tinubu the Jegaba of Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by deavicky(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
how is he an impostor assuming it is not his son, does he plan to arrest someone for looking like his son?. This is just and indication of how Tinubu has enslaved them. Funny enough the boy knows and he is trying not to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by virginchaser(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

Bros you reserve the right to admit by not denying it or you quickly put up a media report to deny and instruct people behind it to stop.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BATified2023: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Even Sanwo Olu was standing right behind you while Seyi Tinubu flanked you to the right. Shameless reprobate.
don’t mind that guy

Check d uyo thread he made it clear he was there live n direct n this same person is now telling us he was also at lagos at d same time
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Kewtt: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Damage control but no sane person believes it. Someone that I saw with my two eyes at the rally!
Police will invite you too
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Babaibe:

igbo people are too desperate, na by force to rule Nigeria. Obi will be worst than Buhari, when you anyone so desperate for a position, please run. Tinubu may be old, but he is very sound than 419 obi.

grin grin grin

If there's one thing Nigerians know about Yorubas is their penchant for Falsehood. You label others what you are just to feel better. You people are tribalistic, hate-filled and irredeemable liars. But turn around to live in self denial.

Pray tell, between a sane, fit and agile young man with visions for a better Nigeria and a senile, old, shaky-shaky 90 year old grandpa who runs away from public gatherings, who is desperate? undecided

Where's your "sound" presidential candidate? And why is he in London after creating Lagos and all that is in it?

This your reverse psychology works perfectly on miscreants and touts like yourself and your brothers. Sane Nigerians aren't moved by this. Tell your candidate to step down for Osibanjo or other better candidates from the APC and they may have a chance.

Tinubu won't only lu le, his own lu le would be the loudest.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Omoluabi16(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Did the lad ever claim to be the deputy governor's son? There is no case here.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Difrent: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I swear

They are so resentful and bittered. FG should as a matter of urgency put all machinery in place after the election. These people don't mind the nation burn to ashes after the election since their igbo president couldn't win

After Buhari won....they came up with IPOB
Buhari that knows how to speak the Language they understand dealt with them very well to the extent they abandoned their dilector in Zoo jail.
Be rest assured BAT also knows how to speak the Language they understand.

Unfortunately for them no President will grant them biafra......not even an igbo president can do that...

Other Nigerians will keep them in check always so long as they refuse to play politics by the rules

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by WordsMender(m): 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Kano and Kaduna votes would be shared among four contenders.

Lagos is already in the bag for Peter Obi.

SE is his natural heritage.

NC would favor him.

All he needs is 25% across 2/3 of 36 states.

But more than half of SE won't vote for him.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:
They all sleep and face the same direction; no common sense, no unity, no respect for themselves, and no strategy of any kind…just a bunch of bush goats.

Very true. I've never seen a people like these pigs from the south west. Their senselessness is hereditary. They all reason like people without brains.

No wonder a certain impostor and drug lord from Iragbiji is raping their common wealth in Lagos.

Yoruba R'onu ooo
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
oyin44:
They did it inorder to force the Yoruba people to support a biafra man,.( Ojukwu the second)

grin cheesy grin you see your life

Ibo people don't know politics grin grin grin

U guys are foolishly talking trash here, did did guy in question say he is his son? Some body just took his photo and captioned it, arrest the person that captioned it, period, it could even be apc that captioned it, u can't arrest him cos he did and said nothing

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
North4Obi23:
APC members old or young are fools. Imagine the foolish reasoning? What is wrong if your son joins a moving train to save Nigeria, is APC a cult? Can you see how jittery this man is? What did Tinubu them that they behave like slaves? How can a reasonable person threaten to arrest impersonator who may probably be your son?
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by sircatherine45(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:

Mama, please ignore these people. they love putting the cart before the horse, thereby making sane people look stupid.
I knew from the start that this is damage control. These people are too easy to read.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by frndfghtr(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue
and divide kano with kwakwanso,atiku, obi and tinubu,, in Kaduna remove the christians and see the remaining for ur pampers
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2022
oyatz:
The supporters of Peter Obi strongly believe in peddling outright falsehoods and propaganda as campaign strategies.
U guys are foolishly talking trash here, did did guy in question say he is his son? Some body just took his photo and captioned it, arrest the person that captioned it, period, it could even be apc that captioned it, u can't arrest him cos he did and said nothing ,
Was he interviewed and he said yes, he's his son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination / PDP Endorses Ali Ndume, Umar Bago "Senate President/ Speaker" / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.