Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer (50639 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Dannyset(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by sevo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
It just has to be them

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by BATified2023: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.
one of obi campaign fund don cut

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Newyorkitis(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
It is increasingly becoming difficult to vouch for those who are "rich" in Nigeria, due to short cuts and underhand practises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Slynation(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
I came to check names...

Modified : "Chukwukadibia" never been in doubt, if e easy to push drugs for successful years and make money, then give it a trial instead of shouting developers... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
99% chance say na developer. They will be making others look lazy

16 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by wman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chairman of Autonation Autos. Na wa o!

Lord have mercy. So, many people would have envied his wealth, not knowing its true source.

Five mansions in VGC alone! How many would he have in his village and other areas?

Six exotic SUVs

Na wa o!

shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by chatinent: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seems the way many billionaire Igbos thrive is by pushing hard drugs.

So bad.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Fiscus105(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thats why many Igbo are extensively rich, many of their businesses are mixed with illegal and dubious means to enrich themselves astronomically.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by 1972xy: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
What is really wrong with these people? I knew the person behind this is an Igbo man.
You left your state to come and perpetrate evil in Lagos state. One by one you guys will cry.

20 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Throwback: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.

Shame on you

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Coolgent(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obedient

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Kunlexity(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seems NDLEA is doing good Job these days.Kudos!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Ngwamankillyou(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most of the Yoruba guys taking shiit here can't have sex with their girlfriends without tramadol.

Kiss it

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Ecosystem4u: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Deal with him ruthlessly, no room for crime and criminality. He should ultimate face the consequences of his actions.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Realists(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
KillSars:
We know b4 nah... grin grin

NDLEA should expect more, make dem duplicate their search warrant, head straight to VGC and lekki axis... grin grin
Make dem come raid drugstores operated by diz our afghaneastern brothers, e sure me sey 90% dey run level under G, na their way be dat...

United Nations, will soon declare them as endangered species by the year 2035, going by the data NDLEA, DEA and Asian Nations Drugs Enforcement Agencies.

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by shortIGBOman: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
IGBO

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by YorubaSlur: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

This is the most small minded comment I've read on the internet. Such a small mind you have!! Congrats ��
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Throwback: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:
He's probably an Obidient

Not probability, but certainty.

21 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by delzbaba(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
so this is how they built those exotic village mansions.

13 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by riverbird: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
KillSars:
We know b4 nah... grin grin

NDLEA should expect more, make dem duplicate their search warrant, head straight to VGC and lekki axis... grin grin
Make dem come raid drugstores operated by diz our afghaneastern brothers, e sure me sey 90% dey run level under G, na their way be dat...

Na senior mens doings cool, if your liver no reach comot body, all die na die.....

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by olaarie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
This generation of flat heads claiming to be developers in Lagos won't rest abi

Zonefree:

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by shortIGBOman: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fiscus105:
Thats why many Igbo are extensively rich, many of their businesses are mixed with illegal and dubious means to enrich themselves astronomically.

If you remove illegal and criminal money from Peter Obi's people, all of them will be poor.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
What about Boko Haram sponsors name.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Dottormentor: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by azpekuliar: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations NDLEA. Tribalists sheath your swords we still remember the names of the suspects involved in the largest drug burst in Nigeria’s history in Ikorodu some weeks ago.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Our leaders of The Zoo should let these Afghaneasterns go forthwith! Such an incorrigible people! As everyone knows, Money and the Igbo are first cousins. Imagine someone releasing these packs of hard substances into the market for human consumption! The imagery of it is worse and more frightening than a pride of TWENTY LIONS pursuing a female deer!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
I envy this guy's gut. Only if he had succeeded....
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Omihanifa: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Same man way flavour nabania Dey praise up and down

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by kramer: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
No surprises there... It makes you question the source of income of wealthy igbo people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by addyvast: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2022

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux" / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.