Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer (50638 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by GeneralPula: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginchaser:
Greatest fear is will the next president intensify effort on prohibited drugs?
Sure.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Putinimagemaker: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
The West can't do anything different than they have been doing since Feb.
They can only impose further sanctions which has been very successful (lmao) and continue their cycle of failed tactics.
North Korea/Iran are the most sanctioned countries in the world by the Western parasites and they're still better developed than every African country that sold their sovereignty to the Western neocolnialst.
The puppet leaders of these developing countries who ignored their national interests in subservience to the West made their citizens vulnerable to modern day slavery.
Western weapons have been mostly blown to bits, Russia needs Ukraine/West to keep sending military combatants to the frontlines to complete the aim of demilitarization/denazification with less destruction of Ukrainian infrastructure.
Unlike Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, the NATO/West lead by the US cannot invade Russia.
Russia has outlined the conditions under which it'll use nuclear weapons.
The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries.
There's massive inflation across the West, uprisings, decline in the standard of living, riots, protests, regime changes, economic constraints, recession, unemployment etc.
The Western empire is self destructing and has collapsed like the invincible Roman Empire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ImperialYoruba: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
I guarantee you he is from Anambra. grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Afamed: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ndi Ara, na them build Lagos, them Amelika, build the world only for them to abandon their own villages
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by hardbody: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
olayiwola72:

And what has tinubu got to do with this...

If this is not amnesia then I don't know what it is. Where did we start from? What did you say that led to my analysis?
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by asanausana91: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

This is just muscle flexing and media show by NDLEA who like most of buhari's appointees,are only interested in media shows.
From experience, there is 95% probability this same so called drug baron has already been released b4 u read this news cos he has probably committed no offence.
It is significant to note that most of these ppl they call drug barons are licensed phatmacists or drug importers.
TRAMADOL IS STILL BEING PRESCRIBED NOW & TILL TOMORROW in hospitals.
Anybody that has any pain who also has other conditions like gastric ulcer,kidney disease etc will likely use tramadol or any of such drugs cos the traditional painkillers worsen those conditions.
Agreed,tramadol is a drug of abuse in Nigeria but the emphasis is supposed to be on those pharmacies/chemists/dispensaries who dispense it without proper prescription not licenced importers like this one who mostly service hospitals and big pharmacies.
I hate democracy. People like you would have been shot at close range at the pronouncement of execution.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by generalwo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by IdiotSpotter: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
KillSars:
We know b4 nah... grin grin

NDLEA should expect more, make dem duplicate their search warrant, head straight to VGC and lekki axis... grin grin
Make dem come raid drugstores operated by diz our afghaneastern brothers, e sure me sey 90% dey run level under G, na their way be dat...

Idiot!
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Fvkaholic: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
As na Igbo man them post the picture

Ndi ala

quote author=EcoBrick post=117229246]https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19
[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by fatytoy333(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.
ode
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by godofuck231: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why must it be the brotherhood of the east , watin em se for drugs self
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Wwwq: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oh
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by COMPAQ(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
My fellow Igbo men should stop seeing illicit and bannedd items as an opportunity.

Again... hope he's not being setup though. I don't trust this government at all.

Really!!? Set up by who?
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by COMPAQ(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
fatytoy333:
ode

Real one! I hate it when silly, childish comments are posted.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by COMPAQ(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19

The way Nigerians just show up from nowhere as billionaires ehn!? Then they will come and start forming I run an auto business, I'm an importer, I run a shipping company and record label, I'm a real estate developer etc. If they are igbo, 9 out of 10 times, drug money is involved! Either directly or as a front!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ForumNL(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Importaaaaaa Exportaaaaa

(Talking in thick Igbo accent) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by kabasa24: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
ipob destroying lagos 4 us .. god will deal with every one of u
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by thegrinch(m): 3:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:

Any Ibo man that does well is Obidient...

but Ibo man that does evil "must be working for Tinubu"

You're wise by half... Continue.

Even if you use lies to sway all the 2.9+ Million people on Nairaland to vote for Peter Obi, It is not enough for him to win.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Buccalcavity2: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Mexy0147:

This is very surprising to Me.
He has faired very well in Industries
Advantuim Oil & Gas
AutoNation
Kunech Filling Station.
Breeze blow , fowl Yash don open
It's all money laundry. You hear "I sell spare parts and I paid $1.2m when I was kidnapped" or I own a club or I sell cars.... Both him and his kidnappers know his real business. It's all money laundry. What's the margin on spare part, club,car sales? Exotic home stores in VI that nobody patronized and it's always looking brand new....

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Oluwaseunomo: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralPula:

I too like E-money sha.

The thing is it seems there’s a war going on between Nigeria drug cartels. Majority of these recent arrest seems like a leaked out info..

Sometimes if there’s a war between drug cartel and they can’t kill you, they’ll rather give you to the government.
Yeah you're right anything is possible
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by lexylaw40: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
you mean to say Peter Obi cause they are brothers from same Anambra. No wonder obi can never live lagos
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Onisokuso(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Someone snitched

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Will Be The Second Ex-CBN Governor To Govern A State / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Nnamdi Kanu: "Fulani Assassins Loitering In My House In A White Toyota Hilux"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.