Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. (50965 Views)

Why I Murdered My Pregnant Wife After 6 Months Of Marriage – Newly Wedded Man / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by phemmyfour: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

She left, I just sat on the floor feeling so heartbroken.
Anger management 101 is what you need. Don't go into any relationship for now cos you are not mature emotionally enough to absorb excesses in relationship
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
temitope27:
Bros u suppose knack am that hammer, I tell you u won't regret it, patapata 20 years for jail

see as you talk am like say 20yrs na child's play
shey you go help am serve half of the jail term?
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Jabar2017: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Lol. I swear them ladies like.. Saphiere, siofra, Jennyclay, Candidlady, Iyaebe, Islandlady, Rozross... Them go drag his left balls like tiger generator
especially candidlady,she go sentence him to death before court go do their own...
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Shenghai99(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.

Still not worth it
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by GreenVILLETiPS: 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
did you say just 21k? I've done lots of things for that girl. 21k is nothing compared to the things I've been doing for her since we started dating.

I dont know the kind of orientation you have while growing up but the nos 1 mistake a man can make in life is sacrificing a lot for a lady that is neither your mother, sister (or wife). Even the wife aspect is debatable.

Sacrificing for your girlfriend (who hasnt any bond with you) is one of the greatest mistakes ever.

Thank God for your life though. If you had done anything regrettable, the ripple effect would have been more than you envisioned.

Learn...Learn... Learn...
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Treadway: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Stop spending for a Lady who u're not married too yet...

Even if u must, don't spend above ur means...
simple as ABC. Food, flex and tins..anything wey pass these three, you dey overdo.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by geezynoni: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
You shouldn't be free, You should be in jail regardless, You're a danger to humanity.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by MNDY(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Stop spending for a Lady who u're not married too yet...

Even if u must, don't spend above ur means...

Nigerian guys are genuine lovers and caring but it's stupi.dity and 9ja ladies have continued to see their mumuness through it. A 9ja lady you would catch on a date with another guy would boldly challenge you with: AM I YOUR WIFE? HAVE YOU MARRIED ME? They keep options wella esp for marriage purpose but a 9ja guy would be spending his hard-earned money on her hoping that he is keeping her to himself only. It's terrible that 9ja ladies see no need to work because of the mumuness of 9ja guys. I can never spend on these 9ja lazy ladies, and like they do, I also keep many of them for options too.

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Fuckyoumod: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
I and this girl have been dating over a year. I took her serious, I've sacrifice a lot for her and it made me so heart broken when I noticed she cheated on me reason I almost took her life.

My girlfriend and I live in the same city (Mowe) but I traveled out of the city 2 months ago for work things (ibadan), so around last month she called me that her phone screen (Samsung) is broken, that she's just managing her phone and to fix it is 35k but she already have 15k so she's in need of 20k to complete it. So I sent her 21k.

Fast forward to Friday when I came back to mowe, I went to see her, I saw her holding iphone Xmax. I was like who gave you iPhone? She was just telling me lies upon lies. At first she said she swapped it, then I was like why didn't you tell me you bought iPhone and who gave you money to swap it becus you'll need over 190k to swap. To cut the long story short..

I later found out that a guy bought the phone for her. The 21k I sent to repair her phone, she repaired it and gave it to her younger sis.

I was so heartbroken. For a guy to buy her iphone that means she have been dating and having sex with the guy secretly without me knowing. She has been begging me, calling & texting since Friday but i didn't reply.

She texted me she was coming to my house yesterday. The only word I said to her since on Friday was to meet me in a uncompleted building close to my house yesterday, I have this machanic slege hammer, it's one of my tools I use for working, so I held it while waiting for her.

My plan was the moment she enter the building, just a powerful whiplash on her head and she's dead, I felt so cold inside of me, I was also shaking while holding the hammer and feeling so heartbroken. Then I heard a deep voice inside of me saying "YOU WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS" (twice)

Then she called me that she's there, I already sighted her through the window, I came out and I told her to run away and never come back anywhere around me again. She was still begging that she's sorry. And I said if only you know what I'm about to do, you will run.

you must be very lucky..... You want to kill the child of another person because she cheated? Mehn.... This is bullshit! A girl you have not paid her dairy?

A girl that is not your wife? A girl that is still open to other men? You for kill her na.... Make you know sey kaki no be leather.

Whatever you must have done for her is Null and void because she is not your wife.

Don't ever imagine it again in your head.
You want to waste your life because or ordinary woman? Guy, you need to go live for bush with animals.

Police will catch you instantly, her last calls would be retrieved and traced to you.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by cliqtips: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

Biko, no matter what. Just move on with your life.

But I want you to know that you shouldn't accept her back into your life though.

Because she will still cheat on you more and later blame you for forgiving her. That's how women/ladies are wired.

Kpele.... it's well
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by kelmicheal: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
So you wanted to murder someone daughter taking advantage of her foolish and childish character no matter what there is no reason that warrant such But thank God for grace you could have landed your self in big trouble.
This will be a warning to the girls who are jumping from one man to another una no go use una hand keel una self

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Capitalismisasc: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
CHAII WETIN SISTER CLITO DON CAUSE FOR THIS CORNTRY. YOUR MAMA NEVER CHOP FINISH :-( NA ONE YEYE 9JAGIRL YOU DEY KILL YA SELF FOR OP. TUE! *SPITS*
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Kingbishop: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

I think you need deliverance because your actions reeds of evil... And I strongly suggest you stay away from women or people in general before that evil spirit in you springs up again.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sonjohn994: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Every blogs for don carry the story by now,and you go dey Kool off for ELEWE ERAN like this.God really love you Sha

Festus30:

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by GolDRoger: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
silvoclaira:

Your photo is long over due to be replaced.....Are you still a child?

Maybe she's not the one on the photo
cheesy
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Beno3: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:
Don't mind that idiot that doesn't know what it takes to be committed to a girl.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by donem: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro me no get chill I have more than 20 contact on my whats app archived

If a woman is too broke just run because she can never add anything meaningful to your life .I work hard to get paid at work
Am not foolish to be delivering the money o work hard to get for a woman that doesn’t add value to my life.

@ the bolded you've spoken well, me I just help them for humanity sake, when it gets unbearable I cut them off.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by sylve11: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro me no get chill I have more than 20 contact on my whats app archived

If a woman is too broke just run because she can never add anything meaningful to your life .
I work hard to get paid at work
Am not foolish to be delivering the money o work hard to get for a woman that doesn’t add value to my life

If only they will listen to you. sad cool
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by millennialaku2: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

it seems you like you have an ordination
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by yashau(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Starz825:

I'm a Christian anyway grin
I'm not a pastor...
okay thanks.... more wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by LeeHarvey187: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
you really need help. you almost took someones life because of what? well, I don't believe this story at all
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by afrodoc2: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Festus30:

You wanted to waste your life because a girl cheated on you.

Hehehe. Your brain should be donated to the museum of unnatural history.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Zoobaby(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Y’all be careful out there. There’s too many diseases going around to be sleeping around carelessly. It’s frankly disgusting and swapping sexual energy neither so many partners isn’t good for the soul. Nigerian females need money and know that at the end of the day, guys will pay whether they are faithful or not because 95% chance, then guy is sleeping around too. Yuck!
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by IamMobisola(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
They need to lock you up in a mental ward or in jail and throw the key away.

I just pity the next woman that would date you
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by izubext007: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Guy forget, you can't face the consequences.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by Chasssy: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Since learn woman are evil...I only use them to catch cruise grin no feeling no stringe attached...and I have been doing well with myself

1 Like

Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by ZooOga: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Weak simps galore posting the typical simp sh*t in this thread. Mr Op opened his heart and the cheating female told lies upon lies and opened her legs but he's supposed to be the bad guy in all of dis drama. Now after the wealthy oga used her for a couple of months, bought her a new phone then dumped her to go f*ck the next garden tool now she wanna come back to Op with crocodile tears.
Now I can see the NL olosho females denigrating him but not those of the male gender.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by IamMobisola(f): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
advanceDNA:
U dont date a nigerian girl with the mind set that you are the only one offing pant.....the economy is bad..how do u guys think all these broke women use iphone promax and bone straight wig...??

besides i dont know how u people trust someone u barely know 100%...

Trust no girl....This way...u always go in strapped and save ur self in case there is STDs....
U dont lick pvssy other men are spitting and cumming inside
U dont waste money...u spend on her sparingly....
U dont kill yourself when infidelity happens cos u are already expecting it....

Men...give yourself brain....

Same way you don’t a Nigerian guy with the mind set that you are the only one unzipping him.
Since men have decided that they are “polygamous” in nature, women are following in their steps.
50 50, no cheating.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sissy!
You're not emotionally mature.

Kill someone because she cheated on angry

I can't keep imagining

You need mental rehabilitation festus30
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by kellyeternity(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
With your kind of anger, you shouldn't live among humans but animals, because you will only succeed in killing people for every slight provocation. If she cheated on you, let her go away, never to come back to you, rather than to take her life you didn't give in the first place.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by lomprico(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
You are a monster awaiting to be unleased.
Re: I Almost Murdered My Girlfriend For Cheating On Me. But GOD Stopped Me. by jesustheissue: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
And you reported yourself to the world like this! When the going was 'good', you never brought your matter here, you want to take your girlfriend's life as if she belongs to you. Nobody belongs to you, not even your wife if ever God thinks you are deserving to have one. May He touch your heart with the love of Christ before you proceed to destroy yourself. In saner climes, you probably would be behind bars by now for attempted murder. I hope the lady reads this thread too

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.