Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? (491 Views)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Can You Endure Or Bang On The Door? (2) (3) (4)

How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2022
Good day, fellas. As u all know, man(human in general) is faced with so many pressures. The pressure of getting money, the pressure of having kids, pressure of getting good jobs and so on. Now, the pressure of getting married is another mental and emotional draining pressure. We live in a world where if u aren't married or have ur own kids, u aren't seen as humanbeing. How do u overcome this mental and emotional draining pressure without losing urself? The societal pressure, peer pressure, family pressure, etc?
Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Imortal001: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2022
I dont allow pressure to make you rush into married.

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Imortal001:
I dont allow pressure to make you rush into married.
And the funny and sad part of the whole thing is that, all these doesn't even gaurantee u happiness. Even if u get married today, the marriage has its own headache. If u get kids too, it has its own headache, etc.
Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by InfinityFabric: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Is this a thinkin of an 18 years old or something ? This is what happens when you lacked confidence in your young days then slipped into adulthood.
This is how they pressure most of you into disaster, keep on letting people pressure. Olodo oshi!
Pressure ko Pension ni!

Now, the pressure of getting married is another mental and emotional draining pressure
My condolences to any woman (even if she's a 304) who deemed it right to have babies with you.
This is a statement of weakness; not even prostitute should give herself to man male like this.

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm. Sighs.
In Nigeria, it's annoying how people are watching you and expecting you to get married at certain age. When there's delay, it's like it's all eyes on you with name callings.

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Is this a thinkin of an 18 years old or something ? This is what happens when you lacked confidence in your young days then slipped into adulthood.
This is how they pressure most of you into disaster, keep on letting people pressure. Olodo oshi!
Pressure ko Pension ni!

My condolences to any woman (even if she's a 304) who deemed it right to have babies with you.
This is a statement of weakness; not even prostitute should give herself to man male like this.
Why you dey attack the op. He thief your gf ni?

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by InfinityFabric: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Only an idiot will fight over girl ?
Posts like Op's are just trash and shows how lowly the poster think of themselves.

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by adeskee(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Pressure ko Pension ni!

In all honesty,read this nonsense you posted up there,you sound so so foolish

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Pressure ko Pension ni!

Aren't u a Nigerian? Why are u talking like a little child? Haven't u seen or heard of how parents pressure their daughters/sons to get married?
Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by Truvelisback(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Don't mind that nuisance. He is just forming perfect life online. Funny enough, when u happen to meet these type of people in reality, u will be astonished that their life have lots of loop holes.
Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by phelonrays: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Just uphold your value, societal pressure would minimize.

Re: How Do U Endure Or Overcome The Pressure of Getting Married? by InfinityFabric: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Aren't u a Nigerian? Why are u talking like a little child? Haven't u seen or heard of how parents pressure their daughters/sons to get married?
Girls age like milk, daughters being pressurized before they turn sour is understandable but sons are (supposed to) bring 200 things more to the marriage. Men are supposed to lead the family, if he's feeling pressurized right now, I hope no woman looks his way, a total whimp.

As for the rest of you weakling, the fact that you are supporting yourselves doesn't take that weakness away from you all.

Big Booobs Nurse Heavily Flexing Her Juicy P / Ooni Of Ife, Marries His Fourth Wife, Princess Ashley Adegoke (video /photos) / See How Much Damage Your Marriage Has Endured? (couple Exercise Inside)