Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) (28107 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by sonofthunder: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Every uniform men just dey misbehave

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efcc has taken over Sars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6JyBEpRnQ

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri

Some youths staged a protest against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday in Warri, Delta State.

This comes days after EFCC arrested 95 suspected Internet fraudsters in Warri.

I just passed there now,the traffic is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Criminals, drug addicts, Obidiotts.

EndEFCC? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Switruth: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blazebond:
Group of thieves masquerading as good citizens.
end sarz started in delta. Now this one.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:
Obidients challenging Government agencies in their lawful duties.

And una say IPOB no bi OBIParty?

You don't have sense at all.
That rubbish arrests started after the walk for Obi on Saturday. According to what someone told me... The boys are being accused of sponsoring Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:

You don't have sense at all.
That rubbish arrests started after the walk for Obi on Saturday. According to what someone told me... The boys are being accused of sponsoring Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mirasteel: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Warri harbour alot of Yahoo boys, EFCC are doing a great job by dealing with those criminals and public miscreants.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Linesman(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Please, Vote Wisely in Next Year's General Election.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mynd44:
Next thing, Ikorodu youths will protest against NDLEA

Oga make we hear word abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Traplord09: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Africana1123:
End Peter Obi and is miscreant on nairaland and Twitter

We you shot up... U this slave

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by stano2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mirasteel:
Warri harbour alot of Yahoo boys, EFCC are doing a great job by dealing with those criminals and public miscreants.
But this is not the right way to go. If our judicial system was working, so many will sue Efcc for this.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by lordm(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine the type of society we want to build and raise our children.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Johnrake69: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
They should remember that End SARS started in Warri and ughelli. Efcc modes of operation in Warri and ughelli on Sunday was very unacceptable. They even shot on guys and killed someone. We go shut down the Economy of this country again if them try rubbish. We Deltains no dey accept rubbish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Trill1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol.
Yahoo youth
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Emeka71(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
lordprogress:
Them raid warri yesterday otokutu side.
Effurun round-about.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

Some youths staged a protest against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday in Warri, Delta State.

Burn them all efcc. Dracarys.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by clems88(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Well at some point I don't blame the youths . It wasn't like this before, not until buhari came in and made the county difficult for the masses . The surprising thing is that even some parents even know their children are into yahoo n still support them in the act

7 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:

Majority of these are yahoo boys without pvc. Effc should get all yahho boys and political fraudsters in jail. LP 2023.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The same yoots that are saying the are tired of corruption are now supporting yahoo boys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Answer sincerely...
After arresting them what effort or program us put in place to rehabilitate them and get to earn without committing any crime?
Nothing, right?
In a country where there are no jobs for the common men (even with excellent results) , Where a bank insists that you must not be more than 25years of age to apply (and you will spend more than 6 years for a four year course), where politicians (highest con men) defraud the entire nation and walk free, Where EFCC raid peoples homes at ungodly hours only to collect money from the said "yahoo boys"...What do you expect?

10 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same yoots that are saying the are tired of corruption are now supporting yahoo boys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one is supporting Yahoo boys. According to the news, the EFCC went about haunting down every youth they see both innocent ones. More like, they go into the street and start chasing youths about. Mount a stop and search on the road. As far you are a youth, you are termed a Yahoo boy.

Once you are youth, they will chase you and pick you up. During the process, they will man handled you and start beating you up.

They were actually breaking into homes according to the news to look for anything called youth. That's to me not the proper way to go about looking for Yahoo boys. They pick up both innocents persons during the process.

If you are using an iPhone, they will pick you up beat you up first then throw you inside their vans. That's really bad if you ask me. They shot at some persons according to the news.

If you are youth driving a car, they will profile you immediately as a Yahoo boy without any claim. To me that's an absolute harassment. You don't go about beating people up cuz you profile them as Yahoo boys, both innocents ones alike.

Think of it, that's totally the wrong way EFCC is going about the whole thing. That's nothing but absolute harassment and abuse if you ask me.

Imagine beating you up just for sighting you walking on the street as a youth without any claim that shows you are Yahoo boy. They will chase you and first beat you like a criminal before you will even say anything.

I think that's what brought up the protest.

16 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by omokab: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
pointblankeirie:
EFCC are bunch of criminals, imagine EFCC mounting road blocks to check phones , very useless set of people
you must be a yahoo yahoo boy or benefiting from them . The caption should have been yahoo yahoo boys stage protest against EFCC . EFCC should continue their good work to bring down all the criminals call internet fraudsters .
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
lordprogress:
Them raid warri yesterday otokutu side.

I hear the score when I reach work today.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by marlow1962(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
ufuosman:
Warri boys I hail una. Una dey protest for crime grin grin know too well say is against the law. Una get mind I swr

Efcc una dey over do I swr, why attacking dis people in the middle of the night. You people are doing ur job bt going to them around 2am midnight is very bad, wot happen doing the day. Imagine bursting people door doing the middle of the night, breaking protector, collecting money and still arrest them

There’s was a raid in my town last 3-4months ago ( tho not efcc, just regular hungry police doing illegal duties).
There’s dis guy that came back from overseas (don’t know the country) after completing his house here in Nigeria. Normally as stoner guy man and a hardcore Nigerian boy that knows what’s up, he did small friends get together party ( very few ppl, and all were stoners), could you believe this bs hungry police came to burst his house around that 2-3am (few weeks after the get together), niggas has a licensed shotgun, when the fvk police came trying to force dia way in, he shot 2 dead instantly, saying they’re are criminals trying to attack him in the middle of the night.

He got arrested for the shooting and was charged to court, just few weeks of the judging the case nigga was out and free ( power of money).

I supported him and the shooting of those bitch ass police, they deserved that. You can come ti my house ( forcefully breaking in) all in the name of you want to arrest me, cus if I was that nigga I will do the same ( shoot them at sight, cus only thieves operate at nights)

10 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Vintage100(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na una dey cast una selves. When you wake up in the morning and stay indoor with plant on playing music loudly with no verifiable means of livelihood. Most Nigerian millionaires and billionaires are into shady deals but they cover up with legitimate business. But you guys are found in restaurants and hotels 24/7 and you wonder why EFCC harass you?? If nah POS business get one and be going dia in the morning and flex on weekends. Unah too like flaunting with few thousands in unah accounts
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by pointblankeirie: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
omokab:
you must be a yahoo yahoo boy or benefiting from them . The caption should have been yahoo yahoo boys stage protest against EFCC . EFCC should continue their good work to bring down all the criminals call internet fraudsters .
Nah not a g guy, EFCC should follow due process. They should try to intercept huge funds hitting accounts monitor cyber space for unusual activity, you just don’t break into random homes. This even mount road like regular police and start phones na that one they pain me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by pointblankeirie: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
pointblankeirie:

Nah not a g guy, EFCC should follow due process. They should try to intercept huge funds hitting accounts monitor the cyber space for unusual activity, you just don’t break into random homes. This even mount road like regular police and start phones na that one they pain me
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by pointblankeirie: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
pointblankeirie:

Nah not a g guy, EFCC should follow due process. They should try to intercept huge funds hitting accounts monitor cyber space for unusual activity, you just don’t break into random homes. They even mount road blocks like regular police and start checking phones na that one they pain me
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

I said it before that soon the way EFCC is going they will end up like disbanded SARS, I saw the video footage of how they arrested those guys in Warri no one in his right sense will allow such destruction in his house all in the name of arrest, if you suspect anybody of crime take a warrant and investigate properly rather than behaving like criminals breaking into peoples house unlawfully.

Break protector and balcony door gain access into an apartments and start breaking all the rooms doors, FBI never break any apartments before they arrested Hushpoppi and his friends in Dubai we should start acting right in this country even if they committed internet fraud or whatsoever that they’re being suspected of the anti graft agency acted like criminals in this arrest, do your investigation fight crime but don’t destroy peoples property

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.