Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) (28045 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
lordprogress:

Them dun kill 3 people for ughelli today self protest turn riot them come dey burn tankers.

Wahala
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by goody2019: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hydroxide:
Ughelli don burst o. Police don shoot 3guys die. Make Nigeria dey ready for Revolution

Will you survive a revolution?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
marlow1962:

Meh, you raid my house dead of the night, i will shot them up ( one of us will drop dead, better still all of us will be dead bfr sunrise)
They are trespassing on a private property (don’t care if it’s a government official or not), they’re not even trespassing at day time but at night (they are criminals and they deserve to be shot)
what if you don't own a gun? because gun is not something people easily have access to
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by marlow1962(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
ufuosman:
what if you don't own a gun? because gun is not something people easily have access to
The first person to chuck his head inside my house will pick it on the floor.
Raiding someone that kind hour is illegal

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
marlow1962:

The first person to chuck his head inside my house will pick it on the floor.
Raiding someone that kind hour is illegal
Am against the raiding at that odd hour bt u see is something govt need to tell them. because they don't do that to politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Chicastle: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I do, several people. Don't praise evil, instead find solutions to make evil people good.

Seeing a peaceful citizens protesting for their rights now makes them evil ?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
goody2019:

Look well: Igbos, Yahoo boys, miscreants are now being 'obidients' - a dangerous trend!

Abeg na warri I come from and na Urhobo boys you dey see there. There is no igbo boy there. Na my tribe. We nor be Igbo and na Tinubu we dey support. Forget any bastard Ipob when dey comment for this thread.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
EFCC won’t end, there will always be a government agency in charge of financial crimes. What needs to stop is the illegal arrests! Breaking into peoples homes illegally.

The fact remains that the due process must be followed before making an arrest. Investigation and Evidence must be conducted before proceeding to get a search warrant.

But EFCC will just skip everything and break into your home like a thief. They are only doing this because they know you most likely won’t sue them and even if you do they have enough power to frustrate you in court.

This needs to stop, they are clueless at this point and a complete joke to themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Alezy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
pointblankeirie:
EFCC are bunch of criminals, imagine EFCC mounting road blocks to check phones , very useless set of people
they even break into peoples houses at night
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Yusssuf11(m): 4:40am On Oct 05, 2022
How dem go dey complain of effcc nah dem talk say nigeria corrupt efcc no dey do their work ,dem don forget say nah the corrupt masses efcc go battle not those ones that are untouchable. ..
If u no do anything incrementing dey have no issue to assault u...
Them dey do yahoo dey showoff dem don forget say efcc dey street..
I don't know that there have been specific time u can arrest a criminal in nigeria again. .
Just tell me when did dey arrest huspuppy no be night...why u no talk that time ..
The thing be say all these yahoo boys no go dey around in the day nah only night dem dey dey for house ...
If you no do anything wrong why dem go arrest you..
You are bringing disgrace to the country with ur fraudulent act, dem con arrest you u dey complain. ..
Nah only nigeria this kin thing dey happen. .
No be ur mate be shoemaker carpenter tailor, u think say they are not smart or get financial problems again...
If Nigeria system dey work ni dey kon do dis kind protest them suppose areas all the protesters and lock them up for 2or 3 days b4 release
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Yusssuf11(m): 4:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Chicastle:

Seeing a peaceful citizens protesting for their rights now makes them evil ?
Right to dey steal other people monei abi
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 6:44am On Oct 05, 2022
goody2019:

Will you survive a revolution?
Who no go no know......
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by rhames(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6JyBEpRnQ

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri

Some youths staged a protest against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday in Warri, Delta State.

This comes days after EFCC arrested 95 suspected Internet fraudsters in Warri.

End SARS part 2 loading...........
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by ike007(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
Obidients challenging Government agencies in their lawful duties.

And una say IPOB no bi OBIParty?

How this post concern Obi now...how?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by loswhite(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:
Obidients challenging Government agencies in their lawful duties.

And una say IPOB no bi OBIParty?
How is this obedient? Why do you choose to be deliberate stupid?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by loswhite(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Hambivert:
If only the EFCC undertake due and sparogative diligence before making their arrests, these news wouldn't come to light.

...but No, they've almost let themselves become the new SARS after the later's demise.

EFCC now go about arresting boys based on their looks, dressing or even perceived affluence like their late sister SARS did. The funny part is that there is hardly any indictment. It all ends at the allegation stage despite all their "media outings".

These agencies need to be reminded that the arm of justice should never be partial, weak or clueless.
Kudos to the protestors... Their point is valid.
The annoying part was reading the news about the FBI report on a current senator that stole 41 million dollars as a governor far back 1999-2007 and he is still sitting and making laws for the zoo country.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2022
Mcslize:

No one is supporting Yahoo boys. According to the news, the EFCC went about haunting down every youth they see both innocent ones. More like, they go into the street and start chasing youths about. Mount a stop and search on the road. As far you are a youth, you are termed a Yahoo boy.

Once you are youth, they will chase you and pick you up. During the process, they will man handled you and start beating you up.

They were actually breaking into homes according to the news to look for anything called youth. That's to me not the proper way to go about looking for Yahoo boys. They pick up both innocents persons during the process.

If you are using an iPhone, they will pick you up beat you up first then throw you inside their vans. That's really bad if you ask me. They shot at some persons according to the news.

If you are youth driving a car, they will profile you immediately as a Yahoo boy without any claim. To me that's an absolute harassment. You don't go about beating people up cuz you profile them as Yahoo boys, both innocents ones alike.

Think of it, that's totally the wrong way EFCC is going about the whole thing. That's nothing but absolute harassment and abuse if you ask me.

Imagine beating you up just for sighting you walking on the street as a youth without any claim that shows you are Yahoo boy. They will chase you and first beat you like a criminal before you will even say anything.

I think that's what brought up the protest.

Let's assume you don't even have a brain of yourself, u still don't av any reason to believe those rubbish u typed up there
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Chicastle: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Yusssuf11:

Right to dey steal other people monei abi

Your useless efcc agency are what? Are they not yahoo too ?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Urheadmaster:
EFCC oppression towards the innocent citizens of Warri is a thing of questionable characters sad tongue

u glorify 419 & call fraudstars innnnocent?.......bro they need to cage you up with goat & cows!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by elonize(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

When you see a decent youth for 9ja ... Even if e get money .... You go know ... I see young guys in the financial business forex or top freelancers looking responsible most times from their dressing... Better pikin no dey carry dread and smoke Igbo... Go YouTube and check youngs building their business... Most no dey carry dread ... If you carry dread their is 80 percent chance say you be Igbo smoker and takes hard drugs
nobi lie
This ur word make sense.most of d youths,not just 18 or 20,sm 30yrs old dey take illicit drugs n weed...sm dey smoke am inside their house
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
elonize:
nobi lie
This ur word make sense.most of d youths,not just 18 or 20,sm 30yrs old dey take illicit drugs n weed...sm dey smoke am inside their house
Sars don pack for my side several times... How you even see me sef... Always looking responsible... The Things one do for a living says a lot... Jobs that appreciate knowledge you will always see responsible being there ... Yahoo no be work ... If you dont drink b4... You will to talk alcohol ... If you dont smoke ... You go start ... If you dont carry girls about ... You go start... This are not the same for legit jobs ... Except for danfo drivers I can remember when writing this
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Spiker777: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Mirasteel:
Warri harbour alot of Yahoo boys, EFCC are doing a great job by dealing with those criminals and public miscreants.
Na bed belle go kill you and your generation.A friend of mine who is legit was arrested and no evidence was found on him yet efcc nor gree let am go.He had to pay 1m to get free.
Note is not everyone that can withstand being locked away for months just in other time get justice and not pay a dime.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mirasteel: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Spiker777:

Na bed belle go kill you and your generation.A friend of mine who is legit was arrested and no evidence was found on him yet efcc nor gree let am go.He had to pay 1m to get free.
Note is not everyone that can withstand being locked away for months just in other time get justice and not pay a dime.
Was I wrong when I said that warri harbour alot of Yahoo boys? perhaps if you were a victim of scam and you lost all your savings to scammers you wouldn't be insulting your whole lineages.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Charly500(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
We are all aware say nigeria don spoil, but if your mind clean you wont care or fidget each time efcc or the so called police start checking phones.

The love of money is root of all evil.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
nansia:
Nigeria as a System needs Total overhauling.
You can't solve problem with same energy that created it

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business @ a good rate

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/q8YbkocuoWjGeoVU9

Scammer
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Komu1048:

Let's assume you don't even have a brain of yourself, u still don't av any reason to believe those rubbish u typed up there

I can see how animalistic your reasoning has become. You sit in your house supporting illegal EFCC that are out there breaking into people's homes.

One day, you will experience the illicit brutality of these thieves parading themselves as EFCC and they will unjustly brutalise you. Just pray you don't find yourself in such mess one day.

I will still say it again, EFCC is doing their job the abnormally wrong way. You can't be breaking into people's homes at the odd hours of the night in search of Yahoo boys and destroying innocent people's properties and still end up extorting money from those people. They are nothing but thieves.

That's not how EFCC were trained to carry out their duties. They are simply acting like rogues not the EFCC we know. They ain't fighting anything financial crime. They are out there to steal from people and you are supporting that with your full dry chest oga.

It's people like you that will see evil and call it good. One day it will be your turn o. Do you know how many innocent people they broke into their homes? You sit there thinking with your anus instead of your brain as a normal human being.

EFCC should do their job legally not illegally breaking into homes and destroying people's properties and manhandling them. They are simply acting like criminals.

Go on twitter dundy and see the harvoc the so-called EFCC had caused. If that's the proper way to go after Yahoo boys, then you ain't thinking right.

You lack humanly conscience if you ask me. Click the link and watch for yourself, doubting Thomas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJXmEbuBSDU
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
One day, it might be you or any of your family that will be victims of these so-called agency that are not doing their work the right way. Stop supporting criminality and brutality by the so-called EFCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLrhoMTEsk&t=1196s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obV-aApkcY0

cc : Komu1048
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Komu1048(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mcslize:

I can see how animalistic your reasoning has become. You sit in your house supporting illegal EFCC that are out there breaking into people's homes.

One day, you will experience the illicit brutality of these thieves parading themselves as EFCC and they will unjustly brutalise you. Just pray you don't find yourself in such mess one day.

I will still say it again, EFCC is doing their job the abnormally wrong way. You can't be breaking into people's homes at the odd hours of the night in search of Yahoo boys and destroying innocent people's properties and still end up extorting money from those people. They are nothing but thieves.

That's not how EFCC were trained to carry out their duties. They are simply acting like rogues not the EFCC we know. They ain't fighting anything financial crime. They are out there to steal from people and you are supporting that with your full dry chest oga.

It's people like you that will see evil and call it good. One day it will be your turn o. Do you know how many innocent people they broke into their homes? You sit there thinking with your anus instead of your brain as a normal human being.

EFCC should do their job legally not illegally breaking into homes and destroying people's properties and manhandling them. They are simply acting like criminals.

Go on twitter dundy and see the harvoc the so-called EFCC had caused. If that's the proper way to go after Yahoo boys, then you ain't thinking right.

You lack humanly conscience if you ask me. Click the link and watch for yourself, doubting Thomas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJXmEbuBSDU

Nawao just because I advised you to stop supporting Yahoo boys. you started calling me names, telling me I'm thinking with my anus. No problem, we know how u guys benefited immensely after the ban of Sars. How yahoo became local n even my father was scammed by a cheap local yahoo boy, and u want me to speak against efcc.

In fact if I had known we were only used by yahoo guys against sars I won't have join the useless Endsars movement. Sars ended n yahoo boys increase X10. Now they have started parking them n u guys are coming with another fallacies to use law abiding citizen against them? Na lie make dem continue their good work.

Cos they r the only uniform men that refused to be bought by yahoo boys. Police n military men don already dey una pocket n una wan add efcc people join? Make una fear God na
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Komu1048:

Nawao just because I advised you to stop supporting Yahoo boys. you started calling me names, telling me I'm thinking with my anus. No problem, we know how u guys benefited immensely after the ban of Sars. How yahoo became local n even my father was scammed by a cheap local yahoo boy, and u want me to speak against efcc.

In fact if I had known we were only used by yahoo guys against sars I won't have join the useless Endsars movement. Sars ended n yahoo boys increase X10. Now they have started parking them n u guys are coming with another fallacies to use law abiding citizen against them? Na lie make dem continue their good work.

Cos they r the only uniform men that refused to be bought by yahoo boys. Police n military men don already dey una pocket n una wan add efcc people join? Make una fear God na

That's where you got it all wrong. I am not supporting Yahoo boys. I am against the brutal molestation of the innocent ones who have been brutalised with no claim of being into Yahoo.

You don't seem to speak against the mode of operation of the EFCC. That's bad. Like I stated earlier, the EFCC are not carrying out their jobs the proper way.

They are intimidating both innocent persons along with Yahoo boys. That's what I am speaking against. So, kindly take note of that.

Breaking into innocent persons homes without any form of court warrant is what majority of us are speaking against. We ain't saying EFCC should not do their job, but they should carry out their duty professionally and stop intimidating every well to do young men that are doing well in the society. If anyone is found guilty, they should follow normal process and charge the person to court. But that's not what they are doing. They are rather extorting money from innocent persons who are not even Yahoo boys and you see that as they doing their jobs?

I shared you two videos earlier. Watch the videos till the end and see the manner of intimidation and trauma the innocent boy went through in the hands of EFCC.

Also read through the comments on YouTube and see how others are sharing their experiences with the EFCC. We don't support brutality and extortion by the EFCC. They claim to be fighting crime but still committing crime during the process of fighting the crime.

Don't be partial in your judgement. EFCC should fight financial crime but they should follow due process in doing so and stop the outright intimidation of innocent persons.

That's why I said it might be you one day or any of your family. Cuz you yourself is supporting their illicit mode of operations. Are they really fighting crime? A big No if you ask me. They are fighting for their pockets.

Why do they extort and not charge people to court after making arrest? Why do they demand for bribes if truly they are fighting financial crime? They are simply corrupt if you ask me.

Even if they see that you are innocent, they will still want you to pay them. What's that called? Fighting financial crime right?

Watch the video and read through the comments on this YouTube video and see for yourself that EFCC are wrongly profiling some innocent youths as Yahoo boys without any prior investigation.

Mind you, I don't support Yahoo. I am only against the wrong profiling of some well to do youths in the society who are working day and night making their money genuinely.

Say No to Yahoo, say no to illicit extortion and also Say No to outright intimidation and brutalisation of some well to do innocent Youths in the society by our so-called agency who are met to fight financial crime.

My heart goes to those innocent youths that work genuinely for their incomes but still ended up being extorted, intimidated, and wrongly profiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLrhoMTEsk&t=1196s

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by onyekabe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hydroxide:
They should remember that End SARS started in Warri and ughelli. Efcc modes of operation in Warri and ughelli on Sunday was very unacceptable. They even shot on guys and killed someone. We go shut down the Economy of this country again if them try rubbish. We Deltains no dey accept rubbish.

So you are advocating for internet fraud?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
onyekabe:

So you are advocating for internet fraud?
if you don't know what happened, just move ahead pls
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by dreamxhaser: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Jemex003:

Because some of this youths will become corrupt politicians in future so please let EFCC do their job. EFCC I’ve nothing to do to you if you’re legit and not into any crimes. I don’t know why you people always against Nigeria securities. Na wa ooo

Nigerian youths dey abuse their privilege (right) to protest.

They think EFCC and other Nigerian security agents will take it easy on them after what happened during endsars ahbi?

No worry, police and EFCC will kill them like chickens this time. Bastards, Criminals making life hard for legit hustling Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Kidnappers Who Killed An Eleven Old Yr Old Girl In Ogun Had Been Arrested[pic] / I Was Paid Only N10,000- Cousin Of School Girl Taken To Libya / Man Stabs Another Man Dead With A Knife In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.