Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) (28095 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by dreamxhaser: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2022
Mcslize:

That's where you got it all wrong. I am not supporting Yahoo boys. I am against the brutal molestation of the innocent ones who have been brutalised with no claim of being into Yahoo.

You don't seem to speak against the mode of operation of the EFCC. That's bad. Like I stated earlier, the EFCC are not carrying out their jobs the proper way.

They are intimidating both innocent persons along with Yahoo boys. That's what I am speaking against. So, kindly take note of that.

Breaking into innocent persons homes without any form of court warrant is what majority of us are speaking against. We ain't saying EFCC should not do their job, but they should carry out their duty professionally and stop intimidating every well to do young men that are doing well in the society. If anyone is found guilty, they should follow normal process and charge the person to court. But that's not what they are doing. They are rather extorting money from innocent persons who are not even Yahoo boys and you see that as they doing their jobs?

I shared you two videos earlier. Watch the videos till the end and see the manner of intimidation and trauma the innocent boy went through in the hands of EFCC.

Also read through the comments on YouTube and see how others are sharing their experiences with the EFCC. We don't support brutality and extortion by the EFCC. They claim to be fighting crime but still committing crime during the process of fighting the crime.

Don't be partial in your judgement. EFCC should fight financial crime but they should follow due process in doing so and stop the outright intimidation of innocent persons.

That's why I said it might be you one day or any of your family. Cuz you yourself is supporting their illicit mode of operations. Are they really fighting crime? A big No if you ask me. They are fighting for their pockets.

Why do they extort and not charge people to court after making arrest? Why do they demand for bribes if truly they are fighting financial crime? They are simply corrupt if you ask me.

Even if they see that you are innocent, they will still want you to pay them. What's that called? Fighting financial crime right?

Watch the video and read through the comments on this YouTube video and see for yourself that EFCC are wrongly profiling some innocent youths as Yahoo boys without any prior investigation.

Mind you, I don't support Yahoo. I am only against the wrong profiling of some well to do youths in the society who are working day and night making their money genuinely.

Say No to Yahoo, say no to illicit extortion and also Say No to outright intimidation and brutalisation of some well to do innocent Youths in the society by our so-called agency who are met to fight financial crime.

My heart goes to those innocent youths that work genuinely for their incomes but still ended up being extorted, intimidated, and wrongly profiled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLrhoMTEsk&t=1196s

Your FADA!!!!!

Which is you are not supporting frud but against efcc. I am a legit freelancer, I no dey fear shit. In fact, I go police station when my phone was stolen and tell then say na Yankee my money dey come from but based on how I dress and speak, police know say I legit.

Efcc go kill una like chickens I swear.

In fact most youth from the south are dimwits, brain dead fools. Mark my words, if you fools continue like this, the southern part of the country will be filled with the following in the coming years.

1. Drug addicts

2. Ex convicts

3. Single parents

4. Oloshos

5. Single parents

6. Drug lords and rings

7. Gays and lesbians

7. Jobless alcoholic

And this will be because you choose to do fraud and hookup during your youthful days. Instead of putting your time into something productive.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Your FADA!!!!!

Which is you are not supporting frud but against efcc. I am a legit freelancer, I no dey fear shit. In fact, I go police station when my phone was stolen and tell then say na Yankee my money dey come from but based on how I dress and speak, police know say I legit.

Efcc go kill una like chickens I swear.

In fact most youth from the south are dimwits, brain dead fools. Mark my words, if you fools continue like this, the southern part of the country will be filled with the following in the coming years.

1. Drug addicts

2. Ex convicts

3. Single parents

4. Oloshos

5. Single parents

6. Drug lords and rings

7. Gays and lesbians

7. Jobless alcoholic

And this will be because you choose to do fraud and hookup during your youthful days. Instead of putting your time into something productive.

You are a bloody fool. Just look at what you wrote up there. Did you even bother to watch that video I shared brainless dunce. I am a legit hustler too. If by this time you haven't seen any legit hustler who had fallen a victim to EFCC harassment, then you are brainless.

You just jump into ranting. You think everyone is like you that is doing Yahoo and claiming to be freelancing?

An Amazon publisher was once harassed by EFCC sometime ago. Someone that publish books on Amazon. They don't even know what Payoneer means. And you are here throwing tantrums. They harassed him simply for earning so much money from Amazon. They haven't harassed you cuz you haven't started earning so much. They simply want their share from the guy.

The guy showed them everything he does. Printed his Payoneer statement of account of all the money he had been receiving from Amazon. So much money. They will never look at you if you ain't earning so much online. The guy later sued them.

Do you know a profitable Amazon publisher earn as much as $150,000-400,000 per year? Tell me why EFCC won't target such a legit hustler to take their own share. The whole system is corrupt you should know that by now.

Now watch this guy video I shared you, a YouTuber and see my reason for my write up. See how they harassed him simply for earning so much from YouTube and his personal businesses.

If you are earning peanut from your freelancing, they won't harass you. It will seems like they are wasting their time. They target those legit hustlers that are earning so much money online also and term them Yahoo just to get bribed.

Say No to Yahoo and also Say No to illegal harassment of legit hustlers. If EFCC break into your house without any previous investigation cuz your online earnings has skyrocketed, hope you will like it na.

You no just wise at all. Go and watch the video and you will understand my grievance. Shebi doing YouTube is Yahoo gan? EFCC should go after the real Yahoo boys I support that. But they should stop targeting legit hustlers that are earning so much and tagging them Yahoo or money lauderers.

Mumu watch the video and see my grievance with the EFCC. Be wise for once and know what someone is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOLrhoMTEsk&t=1196s

If you are wise, you would have first of all watched the video I shared you before ranting so you know what I am talking about. Who says EFCC should not do their jobs or go after Yahoo boys? We are only against their harassment of innocent legit youths.

After watching that video, I realised EFCC are corrupt. Framing a legit guy doing YouTube up, is the height of corruption. Don't be too lazy to watch that video. After watching it, come back and read through my write up again and see my grievance.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Jemex003: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Nigerian youths dey abuse their privilege (right) to protest.

They think EFCC and other Nigerian security agents will take it easy on them after what happened during endsars ahbi?

No worry, police and EFCC will kill them like chickens this time. Bastards, Criminals making life hard for legit hustling Nigerians.

They will be out putting blame on government please how many politicians children are into internet fraud? Nigerians are the problem of this country not our government or politicians. If EFCC and or other security want to do a good job then any body criminal arrested and they’re parent must get arrest too.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Chicastle:

Seeing a peaceful citizens protesting for their rights now makes them evil ?
Peace can never stand side by side with fraud and crime.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by elonize(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Sars don pack for my side several times... How you even see me sef... Always looking responsible... The Things one do for a living says a lot... Jobs that appreciate knowledge you will always see responsible being there ... Yahoo no be work ... If you dont drink b4... You will to talk alcohol ... If you dont smoke ... You go start ... If you dont carry girls about ... You go start... This are not the same for legit jobs ... Except for danfo drivers I can remember when writing this
me no understand u o...u have dropped another bomb o.
Not to mention going to clubs n strip joints. N also full of pride n starts talking rudely.
Please add another word dat will spark my brain o
But wait first, who said dat who is into fraud must smoke India hem n start taking tm n shit? undecided
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Chicastle: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Peace can never stand side by side with fraud and crime.
if you want to fight fraud then fight it with prove and evidence. Don’t go and start break and entry to people’s houses

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
elonize:
me no understand u o...u have dropped another bomb o.
Not to mention going to clubs n strip joints. N also full of pride n starts talking rudely.
Please add another word dat will spark my brain o
But wait first, who said dat who is into fraud must smoke India hem n start taking tm n shit? undecided
How many have you seen that are not into taking hard drugs and weed... Most of them I have met and known are like that ... Even last night ... If you see the way they were driving in my area ... Where you see some kids still move around cus our street is not the busy type ... Driving like someone that had a failed car break... They are arranging landlord meeting for the act now sef... The same guy pass pack still driving recklessly
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
Say No to Yahoo Yahoo. Say No to intimidation of innocent people. Say No to illegal breaking into innocent people Homes. Do your job well. Stop traumatising legit hustlers with your illicit corruptions and bribe collection.

All supporters of EFCC illicit corruption. Call your agency to order. Advise them to do their job well.

cc:
dreamxhaser

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Criminals parading themselves as agency. My heart goes to the innocent victims among them. I hate corruption and intimidation with my whole heart.

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Nigerian youths dey abuse their privilege (right) to protest.

They think EFCC and other Nigerian security agents will take it easy on them after what happened during endsars ahbi?

No worry, police and EFCC will kill them like chickens this time. Bastards, Criminals making life hard for legit hustling Nigerians.
you think you're legit? Wait until effc comes for you under one bogus allegation.
Of course Nairaland is an anonymous forum, we don't even know your identity to confirm when mayhem befalls you.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Dmillionaire: 3:34am On Oct 07, 2022
3 SM.TP is available for sa.le.
With Dedicated Server & constant inbox delivery

Reach me for update

1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by elonize(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

How many have you seen that are not into taking hard drugs and weed... Most of them I have met and known are like that ... Even last night ... If you see the way they were driving in my area ... Where you see some kids still move around cus our street is not the busy type ... Driving like someone that had a failed car break... They are arranging landlord meeting for the act now sef... The same guy pass pack still driving recklessly
y will someone drive in high speed in a street for crying out loud,I wonder where sm ppo drop their sense put.what if ders a child playing in d streets,naso dem go jam am.
Some of them have died from reckless driving n sadly enough, dey will take someone with dem...
Did u c dat boy dat died last yr or two yes ago ,dat very day e collected money from his client,e bought a car ,dat same day in d early hours of 1am e n his frnds dat went out died.dis happened in ughelli
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
elonize:
y will someone drive in high speed in a street for crying out loud,I wonder where sm ppo drop their sense put.what if ders a child playing in d streets,naso dem go jam am.
Some of them have died from reckless driving n sadly enough, dey will take someone with dem...
Did u c dat boy dat died last yr or two yes ago ,dat very day e collected money from his client,e bought a car ,dat same day in d early hours of 1am e n his frnds dat went out died.dis happened in ughelli
Imagine...
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by elonize(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Imagine...
yes o...I even saw okada man ,with a passenger dat was hit in d process..another go do enjoyment, his frnd n 1girl wen she carry for back,all of dem die.n if u c d keke wen dem jam,c injuries dem give dem ,I tink d keke guy die.
Any yahoo boy wen dey marked for death shud die their own death alone
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
elonize:
yes o...I even saw okada man ,with a passenger dat was hit in d process..another go do enjoyment, his frnd n 1girl wen she carry for back,all of dem die.n if u c d keke wen dem jam,c injuries dem give dem ,I tink d keke guy die.
Any yahoo boy wen dey marked for death shud die their own death alone
Lolzzzz!
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcslize: 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Young Househelp Battered By Her Madam In Bayelsa (photo) / Two Men Shot Dead During Fight With Policemen In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.