Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) (28098 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Protest In Osogbo, Osun Against EFCC Harassment / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Joshmoore:
Someone can’t look good in his country again, someone can’t buy good phones or good cars in his own home country, what a shame, oppression and slavery of the youths of Nigeria
Sincerely I pray for my brothers because yahoo has become too prevalent in the southern cities. Is this our future, is this the path our founding fathers wanted for us? Efcc sef is this the work you were established for while Atiku and Tinubu move around the country with our commonwealth?

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by omokab: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Answer sincerely...
After arresting them what effort or program us put in place to rehabilitate them and get to earn without committing any crime?
Nothing, right?
In a country where there are no jobs for the common men (even with excellent results) , Where a bank insists that you must not be more than 25years of age to apply (and you will spend more than 6 years for a four year course), where politicians (highest con men) defraud the entire nation and walk free, Where EFCC raid peoples homes at ungodly hours only to collect money from the said "yahoo boys"...What do you expect?
all what you are saying is not reasonable . check the age of those yahoo boys and compare their age with what they are doing . age 16,17,18 to 22 are the most common age among them . Then ask yourself a good question . what have they done for the country ,themselves and their parent at that age to venture into criminal activities? I can't be going on the road with my car and effcc will stop me . is not possible . Even when am travelling ,NDLEA has never ask me to come down and check my luggage because they can't find any traces of drug in my looking . For your information ,if you a smoking hard drug there is a way to identify you through the vain in your eyes . immediately they saw this ,you will be called for checking .

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
omokab:
all what you are saying is not reasonable . check the age of those yahoo boys and compare their age with what they are doing . age 16,17,18 to 22 are the most common age among them . Then ask yourself a good question . what have they done for the country ,themselves and their parent at that age to venture into criminal activities? I can't be going on the road with my car and effcc will stop me . is not possible . Even when am travelling ,NDLEA has never ask me to come down and check my luggage because they can't find any traces of drug in my looking . For your information ,if you a smoking hard drug there is a way to identify you through the vain in your eyes . immediately they saw this ,you will be called for checking .
That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Chicastle:

They steal your money? Or you know someone they defrauded?
I do, several people. Don't praise evil, instead find solutions to make evil people good.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
ufuosman:
Warri boys I hail una. Una dey protest for crime grin grin know too well say is against the law. Una get mind I swr

Efcc una dey over do I swr, why attacking dis people in the middle of the night. You people are doing ur job bt going to them around 2am midnight is very bad, wot happen doing the day. Imagine bursting people door doing the middle of the night, breaking protector, collecting money and still arrest them
Sincerely if they arrest our politicians in this manner, it would not have been bad too.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by femlad97(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
pointblankeirie:
EFCC are bunch of criminals, imagine EFCC mounting road blocks to check phones , very useless set of people
shut up fool....they are blocking checking phone and what?...if you are really clean checking your phone should not be a problem....the way yahoo boy are operating this days are terrible...they don't scam oyibo/whitemen anymore... na average nigerians dem dey scam....u go hustle sweat make small money put 4 bank, one small boy wey say hin b yahoo go just use scam collect d money ..na so one collect my small money 4 zenith bank then and you fool dey insult efcc wey dey frustrate them...na God go punish ur mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's about time people started protesting. Breaking into homes and hotel rooms without search warrants and grabbing random people on the streets, and taking them to your offices to investigate who is guilty or innocent, is harassment. This was going to happen sooner or later.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Oceanjagaban: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Operation shoot any effc personnel you jam anywhere....let the banta begin...kpai anyone you catch
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Mcmichaelin1: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
EFCC oppression towards the innocent citizens of Warri is a thing of questionable characters sad tongue
What a pity
If you’re clean
You won’t be panicking
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by alcuin(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:
Obidients challenging Government agencies in their lawful duties.

And una say IPOB no bi OBIParty?

Warri is not an IPOB territory.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Bigchristo: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Africana1123:
End Peter Obi and is miscreant on nairaland and Twitter
Brainless human being, everything about your life is politicized grin grin
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
They will still find a way to rub in Igbos..... You know nah, the tribe with the sauce grin grin
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by pointblankeirie: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
femlad97:
shut up fool....they are blocking checking phone and what?...if you are really clean checking your phone should not be a problem....the way yahoo boy are operating this days are terrible...they don't scam oyibo/whitemen anymore... na average nigerians dem dey scam....u go hustle sweat make small money put 4 bank, one small boy wey say hin b yahoo go just use scam collect d money ..na so one collect my small money 4 zenith bank then and you fool dey insult efcc wey dey frustrate
them...na God go punish ur mouth
You are the fool here, if you got scammed it’s due to your aloofness, you were careless with your banking credentials, anybody could wipe your account clean not necessarily young guys, it can be a 50 year old man sitting somewhere, about they not scamming foreigners no more you are wrong. Your naira is useless no one is sitting behind a computer all night hunting for the naira.

4 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Deltavariant(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
#ENDSARS 2.0
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by membranus: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Chicastle:

They steal your money? Or you know someone they defrauded?

Why are you supporting evil?

You belong?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ughelli don burst o. Police don shoot 3guys die. Make Nigeria dey ready for Revolution

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by pointblankeirie: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
femlad97:
shut up fool....they are blocking checking phone and what?...if you are really clean checking your phone should not be a problem....the way yahoo boy are operating this days are terrible...they don't scam oyibo/whitemen anymore... na average nigerians dem dey scam....u go hustle sweat make small money put 4 bank, one small boy wey say hin b yahoo go just use scam collect d money ..na so one collect my small money 4 zenith bank then and you fool dey insult efcc wey dey frustrate them...na God go punish ur mouth
Again back then these boys were running their operation raw with their Nigerian IP and browser info , so the fraud was always traced back to Nigeria therefore soiling the countries image and making things difficult for legitimate hustlers, Hence the hunt for yahoo boys. But the cyber space has evolved since then , All fraud activity is masked under a VPN these days so the fraud has no roots in Nigeria but what IP relayed by the VPN ,You can’t carry out fraud with a Nigerian IP nowadays. So the activities of these boys have no negative effect on the country Nigeria. The only problem is the society the younger ones looking up to them, yahoo kills talents of young entrepreneurs,
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Coolbadguy: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Throwback:
Obidients challenging Government agencies in their lawful duties.

And una say IPOB no bi OBIParty?

Look at your foolery.mumu must everything be about Peter obi and ipop ode.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
omokab:
That is why some people prefer military to civilian rule, I government should raid all those fools and throw them into prison if you give criminals one leg they will take two.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I do, several people. Don't praise evil, instead find solutions to make evil people good.
Don't mind Nigerians bunch of thieves trying to get good country from set of evil people. We re the sum total of the problem of this country.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Cmanforall: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6JyBEpRnQ

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri

Some youths staged a protest against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday in Warri, Delta State.

This comes days after EFCC arrested 95 suspected Internet fraudsters in Warri.
Only criminals will stage such protests
pointblankeirie:
EFCC are bunch of criminals, imagine EFCC mounting road blocks to check phones , very useless set of people

That is wrong, and unprofessional. Even the IGP has condemned it.
There other ways to track internet fraudsters (giving Nigeria bad image)
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by xynerise: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
No he yahoo boys be this?
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Lionnation: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Africana1123:
End Peter Obi and is miscreant on nairaland and Twitter
hahahahaha, they are pressing your neck too much lolz

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by gonkin(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes we need EFCC but we need them to apply professionalism in their methods. Not every one is a cybercriminal but i cant really blame the EFCC cuz the percentage of those engaged in cybercrime are outrageous. Christmas is coming so they're looking for money.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Govocrete: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Very soon it will be out of control, I see EFFC officials in Abuja driving cars their 10yrs salary cannot buy.

Please explain the magic for us the masses, your salary is not up to 200k but you own a 2012 Toyota Camry and live in a 1.5m naira rented apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by victorsola: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Icartaway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP6JyBEpRnQ

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri

Some youths staged a protest against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Tuesday in Warri, Delta State.

This comes days after EFCC arrested 95 suspected Internet fraudsters in Warri.
youth abi Yahoo boys.�
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
EFCC oppression towards the innocent citizens of Warri is a thing of questionable characters sad tongue

Na person wey dey do illegal business dey even notice say EFCC dey exist....

Oga, there is no such thing as 'innocent citizens of Warri'....anyone who has a case with the law should face it.

Most Nigerian youths want a better Nigeria yet they don't want held to account for their actions and inactions.

Dem wan drive Benz and live for Duplex without any visible source of income.
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hambivert:
If only the EFCC undertake due and sparogative diligence before making their arrests these news wouldn't come to light.

...but No, they've let themselves become the new SARS after the later's demise.

EFCC now go about arresting boys based on their looks, dressing or even perceived affluence like their late sister SARS did. The funny part is that there is hardly any indictment. It all ends at the allegation stage.

These agencies need to be reminded that the arm of justice should never be partial.
If you can focus on yahoo boys every now and then, also do same to the corrupt politicians, for those ones are the bigger thieves.

Kudos to the protestors... Their point is valid.
When you see a decent youth for 9ja ... Even if e get money .... You go know ... I see young guys in the financial business forex or top freelancers looking responsible most times from their dressing... Better pikin no dey carry dread and smoke Igbo... Go YouTube and check youngs building their business... Most no dey carry dread ... If you carry dread their is 80 percent chance say you be Igbo smoker and takes hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same yoots that are saying they are tired of corruption are now supporting yahoo boys.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lolzzzz.. You dey mind them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
qudal:
Yahoo boys protest.

Their protest is in vain.
Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alwaysready:
cool

I remember End SARS OF 2020 how it started from Benin and down to Lagos,,,naso e ecaslate to other states including the Northern part with policemen been murdered and their uniforms worn by miscreants who have been looking for the opportunity to deal with them.

It will not be funny if Bawa doesn't call his boys to order. They should face the politicians who have made the country hard for common man.

If boys vex before Dec,dem fit take arms and deal with the so- called EFCC if care is not taken. They had better be warned. They have family to fend for and thus,should stop all these arrassment of youths.

The FBI which is the US version of EFCC doesn't act this way. The EFCC should be trained on how to handle any corruption case against the youths that is even if it has been reported to the authorities. A court warrant should be used instead of going about taking people at random.

Even if the govt is crazy to you,you as an officer who is trained should maintain and abide by the code of conduct guilding the organization.

When OBJ created you guys,OBJ didn't mandate you guys to arrasss the youths in the south,no!
That time many useless parent we see today collecting allowance from pikin them send go school... Then people train pikin ...
Re: Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) by clemhova: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ignorance riot...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) / Two Men Shot Dead During Fight With Policemen In Akwa Ibom. Graphic Photo / Corpse Of Man Who Died While Hiding In Indonesia, Arrives Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.