Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Am Nervous And Anxious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Nervous And Anxious (1409 Views)

I Felt Sad And Anxious After Getting Engaged To The Man I Love / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / I Love Beating, if my boyfriend doesn't beat a day I'll be nervous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Married men in the house, Is it normal for someone that is getting marry in the next one month to be nervous and anxious at the same time?
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by garriAndsugar: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yes and no
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Sirchiboy: 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
deewhydoski:
Married men in the house, Is it normal for someone that is getting marry in the next one month to be nervous and anxious at the same time?
How old are you so I will know how to advice and give you the remedy for it.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by spencekat(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
To an extent,YES
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Yes and no
Are you married?
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
How old are you so I will know how to advice and give you the remedy for it.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
spencekat:
To an extent,YES
What can be the cause?
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by garriAndsugar: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
deewhydoski:

Are you married?
I'm not.. but I've seen everything concerning marriage.
Hope you are mentally ready?
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by marlow1962(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you’re not mentally ready for it, save yourself the stress and stay clear.
So we wont be reading funny news here 3months after the wedding
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
marlow1962:
If you’re not mentally ready for it, save yourself the stress and stay clear.
So we wont be reading funny news here 3months after the wedding
I am mentally ready and I know what I am getting myself into. No marriage is 100% perfect we have to tolerate eachother. I gat to understand that the five letter word 'sorry' can go along way in marriages .
Don't worry u will not hear any negative news by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Sirchiboy: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
deewhydoski:

At 34,
You are still a young man with great potential.
You are nervous because you are about to say goodbye to singlehood.
You are transiting from adulthood to parenthood and that comes with so much responsibility and expectation.
You are scared because of the great responsibility that comes after the marriage.
You are scared because you don't want to fail or be tagged as a colossal failure if you fail to deliver.
Take a deep breath whenever you are nervous and position your mind positive.
Say positive affirmation.
Holy Spirit guide and direct me.
Lead me to the right dimension.
Make me a great husband to my wife and children.
Refill and rebrand me with your overflowing confidence and power.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
At 34,
You are still a young man with great potential.
You are nervous because you are about to say goodbye to singlehood.
You are transiting from adulthood to parenthood and that comes with so much responsibility and expectation.
You are scared because of the great responsibility that comes after the marriage.
You are scared because you don't want to fail or be tagged as a colossal failure if you fail to deliver.
Take a deep breath whenever you are nervous and position your mind positive.
Say positive affirmation.
Holy Spirit guide and direct me.
Lead me to the right dimension.
Make me a great husband to my wife and children.
Refill and rebrand me with your overflowing confidence and power.

Thank so much bro
I appreciate. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Sirchiboy: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
deewhydoski:

Thank you so much, bro
I appreciate. Thanks a bunch
Moreover, I want you to know that marriage is a beautiful thing and you shouldn't be scared of it.
Just hope for the best and at the same time expect the worst because life does not go the way we planned.

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Moreover, I want you to know that marriage is a beautiful thing and you shouldn't be scared of it.
Just hope for the best and at the same time expect the worst because life does not go the way we planned.
Thanks
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Drsnives(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
We dea age bracket,, omoh marriage dea scare me somehow but I go chest am anyhow
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by marlow1962(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
deewhydoski:

I am mentally ready and I know what I am getting myself into. No marriage is 100% perfect we have to tolerate eachother. I gat to understand that the five letter word 'sorry' can go along way in marriages .
Don't worry u will not hear any negative news by the grace of God
Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by anthonyuncle(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
it is normal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by NoToPile: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
You have gotten good responses already.

Please kindly ignore all the anti marriage posts that might flood this thread soon. Don't let them put nonsense inside your head. Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by truthhurts2: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2022
deewhydoski:
Beeni ooooo, a norm that is normal grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Chris2863(m): 12:30am On Oct 05, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I'm not.. but I've seen everything concerning marriage.
Hope you are mentally ready?
you are. Or married but you have seen everything concerning marriage grin cheesy grin (joke of the century)
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2022
NoToPile:
You have gotten good responses already.

Please kindly ignore all the anti marriage posts that might flood this thread soon. Don't let them put nonsense inside your head. Happy married life in advance.
Thanks bro
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by davien(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2022
I wish you a happy married life in advance. May you enjoy your home. Always remember to lead your family but also have an open ear to your wife.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2022
davien:
I wish you a happy married life in advance. May you enjoy your home. Always remember to lead your family but also have an open ear to your wife.
Thanks bro
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by 9japride(m): 3:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Why are you nervous? If you know the bad sides of your partner and you are OK with it, it's not a problem. But if you are hoping to change your partner or thinking everything will change after marriage then you must be joking. No one is perfect and don't expect any perfection in marriage. Try play your part to be the best thing your partner has ever dreamt of. It's just most people are not straightforward and the funny thing is that truth will always comes. Just try be yourself and don't start any habit you can't continue.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by ObalendeCMS: 4:05am On Oct 05, 2022
I’m “sarcastically” sorry for you. Enjoy your self inflicted woes.
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2022
9japride:
Why are you nervous? If you know the bad sides of your partner and you are OK with it, it's not a problem. But if you are hoping to change your partner or thinking everything will change after marriage then you must be joking. No one is perfect and don't expect any perfection in marriage. Try play your part to be the best thing your partner has ever dreamt of. It's just most people are not straightforward and the funny thing is that truth will always comes. Just try be yourself and don't start any habit you can't continue.
My partner doesn't have any problem whatsoever, she is every man dream. I am even lucky for having her.

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 7:05am On Oct 05, 2022
davien:
Thanks bro
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
I’m “sarcastically” sorry for you. Enjoy your self inflicted woes.
Don't be like this bro.
Be happy for a beautiful thing
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by Stedygrowth: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2022
I think subconsciously, you're not ready.
Your conscious mind can deceive you because they rely so much on what you feed them with. But your subconscious mind can't deceive you or be deceived, because they contain all the truth.
Most of the times, our subconscious mind will try to send us some subtle messages, but we ignore it because we're so fixated on what we want. But ignoring these messages will not take the consequences away.
Some of the ways these messages come to us is through the following;
1. Anxiety
2. Being Nervous
3. Dreams
4. Still Small Voice
5. Insight
6. Serendipity etc.
Being anxious sometimes is very healthy, but it depends on the degree. For instance, preparing for interview. No matter how much you're prepared for it, there's still this anxiety we feel because we're moving from the known position, to the unknown. But marriage is different, you have to be sure of what you're doing.
Being anxious and nervous at the same time, might be a subtle message you need to interpret. Find out why you're feeling this way. Except you are a shy type, you should be anxious and happy, not nervous.

1 Like

Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by raphroye: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2022
It's very normal to be nervous... I was so nervous until the very last minute during my wedding. I snored for the first time in my life after my wedding, and I never snored again since that day. My brother it is very normal to be nervous. But let me give you small advice, no do pass yourself o (I mean no spend pass what you can afford). No best or worst wedding anywhere. Do your best and leave the rest, that day will come and go. Trust me, God no go shame you
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by diogo23: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
deewhydoski:
Yes it's normal
Re: I Am Nervous And Anxious by deewhydoski(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
raphroye:
It's very normal to be nervous... I was so nervous until the very last minute during my wedding. I snored for the first time in my life after my wedding, and I never snored again since that day. My brother it is very normal to be nervous. But let me give you small advice, no do pass yourself o (I mean no spend pass what you can afford). No best or worst wedding anywhere. Do your best and leave the rest, that day will come and go. Trust me, God no go shame you
Thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Improve Your Dating Game....see Inside ---part 2 / House For Sale In Indonesia With Free Wife! (hakim Theory Required) (pictures) / What Are Signs A Guy Hasn’t Matured?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.