Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters (44795 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by anonimi: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Gjrich:
Breaking: APC rally: Scores Injured as Auxiliary Boys Attacks Tinubu Supporters In Ibadan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-rally-scores-injured-as-auxiliary-allegedly-attacks-tinubu-folarin-supporters-in-ibadan/amp/

Useless APC propaganda and lies to get sympathy from the gullible sufferers of ThiefNuibu’s looting.
Is MC Oluomo not there?

Lagos sufferers like the LASU students who Fash-Ole hiked fees before they protested for him to get sense again.

pluto04:
fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike

Okay. Not exactly what he said. But that is exactly what he implied. How much is the minimum wage of Lagos state civil servants? He seems to be out of touch and his statements are highly irresponsible!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/fashola-battles-to-justify-lasu-fee-hike/

Governor Babatunde Fashola battled hard weekend, to justify the astronomical hike in tuition fees recently introduced in Lagos State University, LASU, by the state government. Recall that the state government had increased tuition fees paid in the university from N25,000 to N250,000 per session.

Fashola, who spoke at Government College, Ughelli’s, annual luncheon party in Lagos, said Nigerians were unconsciously making the country one where there would be separate schools for the rich and poor.

According to him, critics of the increment are indirectly calling for a Nigerian society which will be divided into poor university for the poor and rich university for rich people.

He said: “Countries that do not prioritise education are always at the mercy of those who place a high premium on education.

“Where in the world have we seen tuition fee of university of N25,000? You cannot find this anywhere. Even the nations that are developed and wealthy do not give education for N25,000.

“LASU started very well and over the years, the population grew and beyond the available facilities and the school began to deteriorate. We are determined to rescue LASU and we will not make it a school for the poor.

“We are unconsciously making Nigeria a society where there will be a school for the rich and one for the poor.
“Several people in this country pay so much for education abroad while the schools here continue to deteriorate. It is only in the university that the children of the rich and children of the poor can sit in the same classroom.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by HardMirror(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie. Thugs in Oyo state alone is enough to destabilize the whole SW. and the funny thing is, how Ibadan happen to be one of the most peaceful state in the South is what is suprising me

Maybe we'd give the credit to the Ex governor, Ajimobi of Blessed memory
this is so true. infact this NURTW thuggery started in Ibadan. Lagos dey learn work. Any way it is the governors that are empowering them sha
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2022
You should be neophyte to oyo politics undecided Auxiliary was released towards the end of Ajumobi tenure. Auxiliary had been a loyal servant to Makinde not just now. Adelabu can't defeat Makinde in Oyo state , how many lg he won in 2019

Today, Apc should just thread with caution in Ibadan if not una go collect 2 by 2 for head grin
ribbit:
Another seyi makinde's legacy .

Ajimobi had locked that fool up but seyi makinde released for reasons like this.

How I wish apc had presented adelabu, it would have been bye bye seyi makinthug right now.

Promised omi titun but serving adedibu type omi to tiru..

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by anonimi: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:
As oluomo is king in Lagos, auxiliary verb is ruler of Oyo. Note that Oyo agbero are more rugged than Lagos own. Lagos own na ekuke dog compared to lions of agbero in ibadan, and oyo own are as organised as group of PHD holders, which is y the state is practically the most peaceful in nigeria. Know this you know peace

Don’t fall for ThiefNuibu’s fake news stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by anonimi: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie. Thugs in Oyo state alone is enough to destabilize the whole SW. and the funny thing is, how Ibadan happen to be one of the most peaceful state in the South is what is suprising me

Maybe we'd give the credit to the Ex governor, Ajimobi of Blessed memory

Loquacious constipated authority Ajiowogbe is still responsible for Oyo being most peaceful, almost four years after the people rejected him and his ajibole party?
Are you also sniffing what ThiefNuibu is selling ni sir

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Una mean AUXILIARY VERB?
Or Adjectival Clause?
The NUT going Auxiliary has been wrecking havoc in Oyo State for the past 20 years.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by GloriousGbola: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
reinstalled by Seyi Makinde

if you know you know
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ejimatic: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Gjrich:
Breaking: APC rally: Scores Injured as Auxiliary Boys Attacks Tinubu Supporters In Ibadan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-rally-scores-injured-as-auxiliary-allegedly-attacks-tinubu-folarin-supporters-in-ibadan/amp/
. With mammoth crowds on the road yesterday there must be injuries sustained by BAT Loyalists. I know some people will not be happy seeing the crowds .Whoever thinks he is wiser than those millions on the road supporting BAT that. person needs some psychological
evaluation!
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by rimijoshua(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m sure this is definitely the handwork of obituary people. Their footprints are everywhere here, they even brag about their intolerance. They did it during endsars. They are doing every Monday in the SE.
But they should be made to understand that no one has the monopoly of violence.
You are senseless..
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2022
I totally condemn this act,if you're a good citizen of this country,you should also condemn it too, because if you don't it will get to your turn soon.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by loko50(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Nairaland is now a land of fools

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BRaymond: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Show us the video and stop looking for excuses/opportunity to attack other campaign rallies. The video please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by anonimi: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
ALARAPE22:
Devil Party and Lie are like 5&6....

Too many lies and propaganda is what ThiefNuibu has used to cover up his reckless looting and corruption misgovernance since 1999.
Thankfully our people eyes are opening small small. Thankfully.
Who does not know that MC Oluomo is the thug in chief for the druggie Øgbęni Ojuyøbø

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by NohurryInLife: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:
As oluomo is king in Lagos, auxiliary verb is ruler of Oyo. Note that Oyo agbero are more rugged than Lagos own. Lagos own na ekuke dog compared to lions of agbero in ibadan, and oyo own are as organised as group of PHD holders, which is y the state is practically the most peaceful in nigeria. Know this you know peace
Na person name be auxiliary verb??
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by anonimi: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
ejimatic:
. With mammoth crowds on the road yesterday there must be injuries sustained by BAT Loyalists. I know some people will not be happy seeing the crowds .Whoever thinks he is wiser than those millions on the road supporting BAT that. person needs some psychological
evaluation!

Mammoth rent a crowd?
Be careful with any propaganda lies about ThiefNuibu and his band of lootocrats. Be careful I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by PureFace1(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2022
agadez007:
now you have changed gear
I think say na only ibo no go vote the druggie ?

Peter Obi supporter were attacked too In South East I thought you zombiedient said Igbo land is on lock down for hoebi
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Obi at work! Una never smell anything, Biafra loading.............
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by PureFace1(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
I thought APC urchins said the entire Yoruba nation will vote TILINBU? grin

Peter Obi supporter were attacked too In South East I thought you zombiedient said Igbo land is on lock down for hoebi
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Ossaiman(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
We argued this while I was still at Ibadan just some month ago.... I thought the Ibadan boys are kidding.... Obi is a Go first
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ribbit: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You should be neophyte to oyo politics undecided Auxiliary was released towards the end of Ajumobi tenure. Auxiliary had been a loyal servant to Makinde not just now. Adelabu can't defeat Makinde in Oyo state , how many lg he won in 2019

Today, Apc should just thread with caution in Ibadan if not una go collect 2 by 2 for head grin
you don't know shit about oyo politics.

He was released, but was he made to be integral part of nurtw again?
Is it not seyi makinde that made a well known jail bird like auxiliary relevant again? When everyone thought Oyo is done with Amala and thug politics, seyi brought it back.

sheyi was yet to become governor in 2019 and he was popular. Most of the votes he had were protest votes against ajimobi who for some reason people didn't like how he talked to people.
Plus all the big wigs who defected from apc and supported makinde then.
Even at that, adelabu did good numbers.
Now that people seen what he can do, they will easily queue behind adelabu.

But apc scored own goal by presenting teslim folarin.
I would rather prefer seyi continue than support folarin but that doesn't mean seyi wouldn't have been defeated if apc had presented adelabu.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by KingGBsky(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Agbero supporters group
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Eriokanmi: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm not surprised. It's in their blood. Obi will win oyo like I've always said. Doubting thomases, Mark today's date.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:

And nobody was attacked in Obi rallies in Lagos. It'll soon get to you.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
grin

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Eriokanmi: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2022
ribbit:
you don't know shit about oyo politics.

He was released, but was he made to be integral part of nurtw again?
Is it not seyi makinde that made a wll know jail bird like auxiliary relevant again? When everyone thought Oyo is done with Amala and thug politics, seyi brought it back.

sheyi was yet to become governor in 2019 and he was popular. Most of the votes he had were protest votes against ajimobi who for some reason people didn't like how he talked to people.
Plus all the big wigs who defected from apc and supported makinde then.
Even at that, adelabu did good numbers.
Now that people seen what he can do, they will easily queue behind adelabu.

But apc scored own goal by presenting teslim folarin.
I would rather prefer seyi continue than support folarin but that doesn't mean seyi wouldn't have been defeated if apc had presented adelabu.
The coast is clear from Seyi. It's not even contestable. They live him so much, both young and old.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by djseanjohn77: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
APC and Madness are like 5&6.. So even in his strongholds they dont like him!.. chai Tinubu never

I am sure you didn't read well, and you didn't see the video of the people that came out for the rally and why some hoodlums tried to disrupt it. It is either you are naive or you are blind or lack comprehension to understand what was written above. you sure are suffering from on eof these. You will always recognize the post or response of an Obituary.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by WHITELIGHTER: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:

They thought...
The shock awaiting them next Feb will be legendary

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m sure this is definitely the handwork of obituary people. Their footprints are everywhere here, they even brag about their intolerance. They did it during endsars. They are doing every Monday in the SE.
But they should be made to understand that no one has the monopoly of violence.
Haba guy. O oodę beru oloun? Auxiliary wasn't a friend or supporter of obi, neither is oyo south east or Igbo land naw. So, everything thst befalls the apc is now caused by obi? Haba!
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Ancestortinubu: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
You can die for people who has made live miserable for and every member of your family who don't. They even know if you exist. Continue worshiping old outdated sick politicians.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Brimstone77: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022

Afonja agberos attacking fellow agberos.. grin

No be juju be that?

Same people that flooded Lagos with military because of peaceful OBIDIENTs rally..

Agberoism have become part and parcel of afonjas!
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by EMMANUELNATION(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Wahala no dey finish for politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.