Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters (44798 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by HomoSapiien: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
englishmart:
Everything about the APC is marked with violence. If Tinubu had not happened to Lagos, Lagos would have been 5x more developed than its present sorry state embarassed

Aside FCT, Which other state in Nigeria is currently 2% of what Lagos is?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Nobleman80: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
paramboos:
Tinubu dako piiiii....
Api opi nso. Nna m ime aga?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
I still iterate you are neophyte to Oyo politics. You should be a secondary school boy, how did Makinde release Auxiliary from prison Kids has taken over nairaland embarassed

Auxiliary will remain in that position for the next four years , there is nothing I mean nothing you or your fa***r can do about it. Do like something dey your head next Feb and see if you will witness the results while being announced. grin
ribbit:
you don't know shit about oyo politics.

He was released, but was he made to be integral part of nurtw again?
Is it not seyi makinde that made a well known jail bird like auxiliary relevant again? When everyone thought Oyo is done with Amala and thug politics, seyi brought it back.

sheyi was yet to become governor in 2019 and he was popular. Most of the votes he had were protest votes against ajimobi who for some reason people didn't like how he talked to people.
Plus all the big wigs who defected from apc and supported makinde then.
Even at that, adelabu did good numbers.
Now that people seen what he can do, they will easily queue behind adelabu.

But apc scored own goal by presenting teslim folarin.
I would rather prefer seyi continue than support folarin but that doesn't mean seyi wouldn't have been defeated if apc had presented adelabu.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by JoeNL22(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m sure this is definitely the handwork of obituary people. Their footprints are everywhere here, they even brag about their intolerance. They did it during endsars. They are doing every Monday in the SE.
But they should be made to understand that no one has the monopoly of violence.
I knew someone will blame the OBIDIENT movement for the issue that occurred in the rally....this is the main reason why Tinubu can never win the presidency

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
They are just party members. They must not try that useless walk again if they don't want trouble, why will they be constituting nuisance on roads, they are making it uncomfortable for others including those stupid Obituary movement too undecided
ejimatic:
. With mammoth crowds on the road yesterday there must be injuries sustained by BAT Loyalists. I know some people will not be happy seeing the crowds .Whoever thinks he is wiser than those millions on the road supporting BAT that. person needs some psychological
evaluation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ribbit: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I still iterate you are neophyte to Oyo politics. You should be a secondary school boy, how did Makinde release Auxiliary from prison Kids has taken over nairaland embarassed

Auxiliary will remain in that position for the next four years , there is nothing I mean nothing you or your fa***r can do about it. Do like something dey your head next Feb and see if you will witness the results while being announced. grin
this fhucktard couldn't debunk anything I said, but instead rambling like one of the auxiliary thugs in oje or beere.

Osiwin eyan grin

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Oponu buruku, Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re . If them born your father, come out for another walk , all of you go collect gbongagboga. Eyin oloriburku gbogbo
ribbit:
this fhucktard couldn't debunk anything I said, but instead rambling like one of the auxiliary thugs in oje or beere.

Osiwin eyan grin
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ribbit: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Oponu buruku, Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re . If them born your father, come out for another walk , all of you go collect gbongagboga. Eyin oloriburku gbogbo
eleribu, oni kure.

Omo irankiran.

Debunk anything I said or koshi danu from my mention.

Omo adanu

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2022
This is pdp state and we don't take nonsense in Ibadan. Small thing you go dey hear gbogagboga grin
baretalk:

Thugs are paid to disrupt rallies, 10 thugs with guns can be all the opposition needs. Makinde must bring these boys to book, there are a lot of witnesses. Ibadan people must know allow this type of barbarity in their state. The rally had millions in attendance supporting Tinubu, didn't you read the police report, a group in just 10 cars, are those the people, no, those are paid urchins sent and ordered to hinder the progress of APC's Presidential movement, it's the archaic political practices being employed by lowlives, but we won't tolerate it no more. This is pdp's handwork. Don't support nonsense.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Because of Auxiliary Mc and his boys couldn't near Osun in this year election just as they did in 2018. Auxila baba
benqo01:

So Ibadan is that tough hmm never knew o... thought MC Oluomo is d baddest

Is Auxiliary verb more tough than MC?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by NEUDUDE: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Smart thinking. Tinubu is someone who takes power and holds onto it. It will be wise not to give such a person too much power unless you plan on working under him till his stronghold passes grin
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by EmmyDJourno: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Auxiliary still dey for Ibadan, that guy don reign oO
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e. Just do werey and hear gboga for you hear. Enikure .

Èfún Omo alajere ide, edi Omo alajere one. Ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe. Ki èfún fun ooo , ki.edi di ooo.... Ase awon ìyámi gun cheesy
ribbit:
eleribu, oni kure.

Omo irankiran.

Debunk anything I said or koshi danu from my mention.

Omo adanu
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by LudaChriz(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I’m sure this is definitely the handwork of obituary people. Their footprints are everywhere here, they even brag about their intolerance. They did it during endsars. They are doing every Monday in the SE.

Your mumu get Phd
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ransomed: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Remember, you use the spike of the tortoise to exterminate it. Let them have a taste of what they unleashed on innocent Nigerians.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Troublemaker111: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2022
2023 na fight to finish in Ibadan. There are some bastards that need to be dealt with on that election day
Moh247:
Auxiliary boys own don too much. .
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Nchenches: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Gjrich:
Breaking: APC rally: Scores Injured as Auxiliary Boys Attacks Tinubu Supporters In Ibadan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-rally-scores-injured-as-auxiliary-allegedly-attacks-tinubu-folarin-supporters-in-ibadan/amp/
Quote author:
"When Nigerians are celebrating the emergence of Tinubu/Shettima as APC presidential candidates...."
Unquote.
this is one of the heights of public deception surrounding APC presidential ticket of Muslim-Muslim comprising a near dead Tinubu and Boko Haram sympathizer, Shettima.

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by hohafrank(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Even though I am against APC and Thïefnubu's evil agenda but attacking their supporters is not proper.

We have gone beyond the era of do or die politics except for the few that sees Aso Rock as their entitlement.
They were being paid back in their own coins.Is that not what they are doing to oppositions in Lagos state?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2022
I thought Tinubu owe the whole south west and will win in all states there. Lolz.
I love this news. As they want Obidient to leave Lagos,God is paying them back from another angle wotowoto
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Is Auxillary or exhaust pipe a politician so what do you mean apc rally: auxiliary supporters attack Tinubu supporters?

Look it's better you obi-diots get your senses right Obi has nothing in SW and they can never vote for him so better stop crying too soon.

It's agbero vs agbero thing it's not a political things it's just coincidence situation so close your teeth you are opening thinking oh you have a point.

Obi has no business in Aso Rock so postng all your lies it ain't move people anymore because everyone has realised you are all cursed liar trying to destroy Nigeria the second time the way apc did in 2015 with Buhari it won't work so it's now apc of Tinubu to win or my party pdp with Atiku/okowato to win take that FACT!!!
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by begoniaa: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
SirJerrie:
When you see sarcasm, you should knw

angry
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by begoniaa: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2022
jrusky:
Is Auxillary or exhaust pipe a politician so what do you mean apc rally: auxiliary supporters attack Tinubu supporters?

Look it's better you obi-diots get your senses right Obi has nothing in SW and they can never vote for him so better stop crying too soon.

It's agbero vs agbero thing it's not a political things it's just coincidence situation so close your teeth you are opening thinking oh you have a point.

Obi has no business in Aso Rock so postng all your lies it ain't move people anymore because everyone has realised you are all cursed liar trying to destroy Nigeria the second time the way apc did in 2015 with Buhari it won't work so it's now apc of Tinubu to win or my party pdp with Atiku/okowato to win take that FACT!!!

This one has gone. grin grin

What a legendary rant.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:

Hope you still got some relatives around you?

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
jrusky:

What a colossal mental breakdown

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ribbit: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e. Just do werey and hear gboga for you hear. Enikure .

Èfún Omo alajere ide, edi Omo alajere one. Ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe ni won se beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun olufe. Ki èfún fun ooo , ki.edi di ooo.... Ase awon ìyámi gun cheesy
lol so this your family history?

No wonder they gave birth to a dog like you. grin
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Okhuadams(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Gjrich:
Breaking: APC rally: Scores Injured as Auxiliary Boys Attacks Tinubu Supporters In Ibadan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-rally-scores-injured-as-auxiliary-allegedly-attacks-tinubu-folarin-supporters-in-ibadan/amp/
as always they will always deny. But not to worry. J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BluntCrazeMan: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin TINUBU people staged RALLY

Same TINUBU people staged attack against themselves to attract pity grin grin grin bcuz they think NIGERIANS are emotional and STEWPID grin grin grin

We know what u guys can do #DESPERADOS

next news will be a BLAME to OBIDATTI MOVEMENT
We know their tricks
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by stevups(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Auxiliary is going gradually. By 2023 he will return to the palace
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by adaeze10p: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thugs attacking fellow thugs. Tueh on Thiefn.ubu and his devilish party.Thugs attacking fellow thugs. Tueh on Thiefn.ubu and his devilish party....
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BluntCrazeMan: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I came here just to see whether anybody would blame Obi or the Obidients on the FRONT-PAGE..
I was nearly about to get disappointed.
I was about to drop a comment, that the Urchins really surprised me very well this time...

And BOOOMMM.!!
Your Comment showed up...
You guys would never disappoint.
That's really really very very bad.

You guys are so predictable.
So shallow and empty.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Idiotmod: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin TINUBU people staged RALLY

Same TINUBU people staged attack against themselves to attract pity grin grin grin bcuz they think NIGERIANS are emotional and STEWPID grin grin grin

We know what u guys can do #DESPERADOS

next news will be a BLAME to OBIDATTI MOVEMENT
No be staged. Auxiliary na PDP member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.