Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters (44799 Views)

I Can’t Attack Tinubu Who Achieved A Lot Within Two Weeks - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by heysquare(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie. Thugs in Oyo state alone is enough to destabilize the whole SW. and the funny thing is, how Ibadan happen to be one of the most peaceful state in the South is what is suprising me

Maybe we'd give the credit to the Ex governor, Ajimobi of Blessed memory
Even majority of the Agberos in Lagos are from same Oyo State, precisely, Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
I thought APC urchins said the entire Yoruba nation will vote TILINBU? grin
Don't mind those Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu urine lickers.It will do them like film how their drug lord Tinubu will score distance third after 2023 election.............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Gjrich:
Breaking: APC rally: Scores Injured as Auxiliary Boys Attacks Tinubu Supporters In Ibadan.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-rally-scores-injured-as-auxiliary-allegedly-attacks-tinubu-folarin-supporters-in-ibadan/amp/
Oh my God!!
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by heysquare(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
Yorubas are not foolish like a tribe that always put all their eggs in one basket! The votes will be shared but majority of it will be for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2022
Where are those Yoruba Muslims that keep disturbing the peace of Nairaland that entire Yoruba region is lock down for APC and Tinubu.Am sure by now it is dawning on them that Tinubu the drug lord will be disgrace on February 2023 hahahaha.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Jnrprince1(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
APC and Madness are like 5&6.. So even in his strongholds they dont like him!.. chai Tinubu never
Werey if na APC attack person now we no go hear word
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2022
I thought Yorubas said that Yorubas love themselves while Igbos hate themselves.Also they said that South East is not peaceful and so election will not hold but thank God that what they play for South East is what is already happening in their region South West...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Streett: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:
As oluomo is king in Lagos, auxiliary verb is ruler of Oyo. Note that Oyo agbero are more rugged than Lagos own. Lagos own na ekuke dog compared to lions of agbero in ibadan, and oyo own are as organised as group of PHD holders, which is y the state is practically the most peaceful in nigeria. Know this you know peace

Abegg which wan be ekuke dog again grin grin

God no go let me offend Una o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by 07kjb: 9:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Na them de rally na them act auxiliary too

Vote PETER OBI FOR YOUR SANITY
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin TINUBU people staged RALLY

Same TINUBU people staged attack against themselves to attract pity grin grin grin bcuz they think NIGERIANS are emotional and STEWPID grin grin grin

We know what u guys can do #DESPERADOS

next news will be a BLAME to OBIDATTI MOVEMENT
Am telling you,next thing they will do now is to blame Peter Obi and Obedient.Am surprised that I have not seen the blame coming despite that this thread have reach 6.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Same TINUBU people staged attack against themselves to attract pity grin grin grin bcuz they think NIGERIANS are emotional and STEWPID grin grin grin

Am telling you,next thing they will do now is to blame Peter Obi and Obedient.Am surprised that I have not seen the blame coming despite that this thread have reach 5.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Igbojew: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Mindlog:
“It was unbelievable that when Nigerians are celebrating the emergence of Bola Tinubu/Kashim Shettima as the flag bearer and running mate of the ruling party for the 2023 presidential election, some hoodlums like Auxiliary were planning to disrupt the peaceful rally."......Guy is high on expired psychotropic medication. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha I thought I was the only one that read that part where the OP said that when Nigerians are celebrating the emergence of Bola Tinubu/Shettima Kashim.This APC and Tinubu can lie Africa ehhhh............I am that Igbojew
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by SirJerrie(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
begoniaa:

You're seeing unreal things. Rest before you end up in Yabaleft as you are going like this.

When you see sarcasm, you should knw
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by WHITELIGHTER: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2022
PureFace1:

Peter Obi supporter were attacked too In South East I thought you zombiedient said Igbo land is on lock down for hoebi

They were attacked by ipob members...I thought u guys said Obidients are ipob members...
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by shegra58: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2022
englishmart:
Everything about the APC is marked with violence. If Tinubu had not happened to Lagos, Lagos would have been 5x more developed than its present sorry state embarassed
still Lagos is 100× better than all 5 landlocked state in South East grin
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Mindlog: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Jostoman:
we know you people tactics because you people are also doing the same thing in Lagos.

Who are "we"?
Who are "you people"?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Moh247: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2022
Auxiliary boys own don too much. .
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Oblongata: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:
As oluomo is king in Lagos, auxiliary verb is ruler of Oyo. Note that Oyo agbero are more rugged than Lagos own. Lagos own na ekuke dog compared to lions of agbero in ibadan, and oyo own are as organised as group of PHD holders, which is y the state is practically the most peaceful in nigeria. Know this you know peace
By default Ibadan indigenes have warrior blood in them. They are all action, little noise. They will accord you your respect but don’t pass your boundary or else you go collect with trailer load.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by PureFace1(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2022
englishmart:
Everything about the APC is marked with violence. If Tinubu had not happened to Lagos, Lagos would have been 5x more developed than its present sorry state embarassed

Tinubu did not happen to your state and it is 5 times worse than Lagos state
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by lailo: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2022
galaxy2020:
Ogbeni forget shit wey dey smell. This one na local politics, it has nothing to do with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Wisetrue99: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Akfrenzy:

They just want to discourage rallies
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ejimatic: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
anonimi:

Mammoth rent a crowd?
Be careful with any propaganda lies about ThiefNuibu and his band of lootocrats. Be careful I tell you.
. Obi's spare part sellers are real crowds but BAT has rented crowds Is this not a hypocrisy ? Rented or hired or borrowed crowds are crowds !
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Sonn(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
This is condemnable, no one should be attacked anywhere because of politics, human being comes first in everything, I don't know why our politics is like this, must we threathen and kill ourselves because of politics? support your candidate in peace and allow others do same,
this is too bad.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Innocentman86: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Seriously afonjas really hate theirselves.
Always betrayingg, backstabbing and envying one another including their own selfs.
Spitts on the owomida cowords.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by dexmond: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Offpointng:

No be lie. Thugs in Oyo state alone is enough to destabilize the whole SW. and the funny thing is, how Ibadan happen to be one of the most peaceful state in the South is what is suprising me

Maybe we'd give the credit to the Ex governor, Ajimobi of Blessed memory

Peace of the graveyard. Watch BBC documentary on thugs in Lagos. It's titled law and order in Lagos by lious thoreaux
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by Crvrider: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2022
loko50:
Nairaland is now a land of fools

Welcome to fools land. How do you want your plot, half or full?
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BeardedMeat(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
money121:
Ok
It is not ok! grin
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BeardedMeat(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Why nah
Because a snake begets a snake
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by ridbell01(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
APC and Madness are like 5&6.. So even in his strongholds they dont like him!.. chai Tinubu never
child of hate and perdition, you are sighted
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BeardedMeat(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2022
ribbit:
Another seyi makinde's legacy .

Ajimobi had locked that fool up but seyi makinde released him for reasons like this.

How I wish apc had presented adelabu, it would have been bye bye seyi makinthug right now.

Promised omi titun but serving adedibu type omi to tiru..
Ah!
You remembered Adedibu grin

That's South West for you. Agberoism is in their DNA.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by BeardedMeat(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2022
ridbell01:
child of hate and perdition, you are sighted
That's how someone would have lost their lives if not for timely response from security agents.

Ontop one mannequin that ran away to London.
Re: APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters by funshint(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
englishmart:
Going by your logic Anambra should presently be 5x better than Lagos abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / Dolapo Osinbajo Joins Instagram, See Her First 3 Posts(pics) / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.