Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa (24095 Views)

Buhari Set To Attend AU Confab On Ebola / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Buhari Leaving Nigeria ForThe AU Summit In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Sveen: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria’s Consul General in South Africa,
Ambassador Uche Ajulu-Okeke, said that
arrangements have been concluded to host
President Muhammadu Buhari when he visits South
Africa at the weekend.

Ajulu-Okeke told NAN in Johannesburg, South
Africa, that Buhari would be in South Africa to attend
the African Union summit holding between Saturday
and Monday.

“It is normal for every president who goes to a
foreign country for the first time to look for his
primary constituents, the Nigerian community in
that country.

In line with this tradition, Mr President being the
chief servant for Nigeria, is coming to South Africa
to attend the African Union Summit and he will seize
the opportunity to make out time from his hectic
schedule to address his primary constituents,” she
said.

Ajulu-Okeke said the consulate would host the
meeting between the Nigerian community and
Buhari.

She said all necessary arrangements had been made
to ensure that Buhari’s visit to South Africa was
smooth.

The President of the Nigerian Union, South Africa,
Ikechukwu Anyene, also said Nigerians in the nine
provinces of South Africa had been mobilised to
receive Buhari during his visit.

“The Nigerian Union has been mobilising our people
to come and receive President Buhari. We are aware
he will be in South Africa to attend the African Union
Summit.

“It is an opportunity for Nigerians resident in South
Africa to meet our new president for the first time
and we are eagerly awaiting the visit,” he said.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/10/buhari-to-attend-au-summit-in-south-africa/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
My nomadic Presido

Carry go jor

57 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Acekidc4(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Which One con be this Waka Waka About Na

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by MEILYN(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Omo this wakajugbe no won end? Abeg PMB, leave travel and face your country. Anyway, I trust you. I hope you wouldnt give these TANMiTES a reason to laugh at us?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by greggles: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
I really think our President needs to hit the ground running, there seems to be too much planning going on underground which has no time limit, I think we should have started seeing policy adjustments by now.

My own concern is business loans and funding for IT startups o, that's where it is paining me, Mr President needs to do something asap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by egift(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
President Buhari making triumphant entries - TANoids crying in vain. grin grin grin grin

Pastor Ayo and Jonathan, President Buhari is on his way to recover our $15 million you smuggled to South Africa, strengthen our ties in the South and open up new opportunities.

This Change is Real. Sai Buhari all the way!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
greggles:

My own concern is business loans and funding for IT startups o, that's where it is paining me, Mr President needs to do something asap

Dey there dey wait on campaign promise.

By the way, which time una come like gbesse like this for Southwest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by CR77(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
my tourist presido cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by notobs: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
This Guy is just busy jetting around the world! When is he going to settle down to do the job he was voted to do? 3week into his administration no ministers? when will you start working sir?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by applord: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Nigeria is on AUTO-PILOT.

Even that ASO ROCK FURNITURE - 'House boy' 'Akpan' Osinbanjo has no stake in this government. My guess is that he is flying with his trusted friend - Fashola

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Jezzzz! Will he ever get to sit down and attend to matters at home. Its high time he put a stop to all these summit and the likes! Like the G7 'workshop'and his romance with the west has caused us to be sourcing market for oil.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Hysmady(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
I hope all dis travelings by PMB will bring good results and changes...Nigerians can't wait...
God bless PMB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Mekybliss(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
I hope he won't be wearing that this favorite cloth again please undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Touring dullard president.The fourth country he is visting in less than two weeks yet no political appointments.He just returned from germany

DAURADULLARD don't forget your selfies

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
my tourist presido.
craze dey sweet but waka waka too much

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Lordave: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
GMB the Tourist President

It's obvious our president loves travelling, he should have pressured the past government to make him the coordinating Minister of Transport, Aviation and Tourism. He probably would have gone round the world by now and perhaps this news would've been "Honourable Buhari to attend Planets Summit in Jupiter" sad

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by helpee(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Really? ....this man will never learn. he travelled in 1984, babangida overthrew him. He travelled just before swearing in, he was turned to gate man at downing street. He travelled after swearing in, Saraki and pdp took over the house, now he is travelling again....maybe before he comes back, osibanjo would have submitted the ministerial list to the Senate. this president should sit down at home for once and work

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by chamboy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
President boo-boo

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by daamazing(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Buhari which levels nah,goin frm one country to d oda,while problem yapa 4 naija.MEANWHILE like for buhari,share_saraki

8 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Dannyset(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
I just hope we'll rejoice at the end of all the travelling.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by loomer: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Safe journey

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by Elslim: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
haters don get post
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by scachy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
It's like we voted for meeting attendant president o

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by chamboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Parparazi dullard president
gerrout biafran dog

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by aaamos(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Na his problem be that

Babaonechance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by hazyfm: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Lordave:
GMB the Tourist President

I SMELL BEEF.... HNMMMMM...
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In South Africa by pBuhari(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
is this how Bahari will rule us?
No wonder he ws away and PDP take over the national assembly

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates) / Apologise Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Progressive Lawyers For Osinbajo To FFK / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.