Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (41736 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by completeskills: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Where is the head Wearing this cap? grin grin grin

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Slynation(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Abeg which Rally, In which Imo state, what a desperation from APC urchins grin grin

When did Teachers celebrating Teachers day turned Rally...Kai, you can't really shame the shameless grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by deji17: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Emola12(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dem no go allow PETER OBI to enter now because Dem no say obi go block where Dem dey thief Nigeria money awon werey
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by KINGinVAHALA: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
ASIWAJULEMIFORS:
He has wasted his money ! Will the Igbo boys or women betray theirv kinsman and vote out obi? Never !

But you expect the Yorubas to betray their son for Obi?
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by gbemishile: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oya
Abuse ur motherss grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by abokikhalifa: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:

Respect?! You must be fired by a THICKER THUNDER along with them for Supporting Tinubu

Thank God that you are just an ordinary man. Keybord warrior
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by abokikhalifa: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
chiefolododo:
Tinubu has spent money !!!

Naso, keep fooling yourself
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
realstars:
They love soffering and smilling all the time.

If you believe what you just read then believe elephants can fly.

That is the power of hard currency... None of them will vote for Tinubu
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by deegalaxy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by lukency(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
North4Obi23:
See where your lies end.
Non of you is a lier, the truth is not far from both pictures .Yours was taken when the rally just started while his was taken later when the women have fully converged .Thanks for the observation.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Lionnation: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
But urchins in nairand says nobody is allowed to campaign for tinubu the east
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Slynation(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
post=117304251:

Scanty rally, them go chop Tinubu money, highest Tinubu will get in Imo is 5%

They were asked to come down from the stands when Hope wife was addressing, scanty rally grin
5% in only Imo..?? shocked that's massive

5% is the highest he will get in the entire South East
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Cadamlk: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
ennyrah:

You know them na....no respect for other people's choice.suddenly Nigeria is no more a zoo cos they want to become president
How can one entrust power into the hand of the people who believe they have to force anything they want down everybody's throat They are becoming more toxic.

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
benqo01:

Seems suffering is part of your life snap out of it now before it is too late
Whatyou just said will be your portion and your generation unborn. Kori be, ko se be. Nitori awigbo ni ti you na, awigba ni ti ina. Ohun to ewi aye ba wi ni egba orun gba. Ko se ko se ni ti ilakose. Ase waaaaa!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
realstars:
They love soffering and smilling all the time.
Don’t be deceived my brother. I’m a Yoruba man. But vote is a secret things. Majority of those women, would vote for their own, who is obi. But they were only supporting Tinubu cos of the benefits, they would receive. That’s politics for you. Im seeing only deceivers here
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
I congratulate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The incoming president.

Incoming president of your Dreamland.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Their choice and beauty of democracy. No place for politics of bitterness in Igboland!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Incoming president of your Dreamland.
Wailers will wail taya aswear! Tinubu is the next president.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by CoolAmbience(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

.....thunder suppose enter dat rainfall fire dem!

May it be unto you as you wish others.

Because of, perhaps Peter Obi, that performed abysmally as governor of my state, you think you can insult others...

You just showed how senseless you are.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Mrkindness: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Billions Van at work
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by DadaHammed: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Were you there when they were collecting the money from hope or it’s as usual mere speculation to discredit the genuine love some people have for the particular candidate they came out to campaign for?

Let me tell you, I’m a young man and a young politician and I see Tinubu as my national leader and political mentor despite not ever meeting him or directly gaining anything from him.
That’s one thing some of you guys has refused to acknowledge, Tinubu has lot of die hard supporters scattered all over the country and these supporters, i inclusive are willing to do anything to see him succeed.

Before you start thinking I’m Yoruba or a Yoruba Muslim, No, I’m not, I’m an Edolite based in Benin Citu

You are an agbado man and cultist that can do anything for money. You are for sale. I wan auction you throway...

30k...going...going...going grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by GerraMeh74(m): 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Fire people mothers because of politics?
I’m not surprised, the eastern children has no single respect for their parents and old people.
If my mama support Tinubu... May thunder fire her
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by CoolAmbience(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Fire people mothers because of politics?
I’m not surprised, the eastern children has no single respect for their parents and old people.

This has nothing to do with people from the East being disrespectful.

I am from the East too. The guy you quoted is perhaps without any form of parental upbringing.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Omoawoke: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:

Respect?! You must be fired by a THICKER THUNDER along with them for Supporting Tinubu

All the online bullying cannot work, people have the right to support who ever they want and there’s nothing you can do about it
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Freebills12: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Brendaniel:
What I found out about Tinubu is that the major mistake his opponents make about him is underestimating Tinubu's level of political desperation.

Never underestimate a man with money & power - that's why obidients are clipping the BAT by the wings

The highest mistake Tinibu will make is to think that this rally is for him. He will not get up-to 46k votes from Imo state
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by BabaAduras: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

.....thunder suppose enter dat rainfall fire dem!

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us.

March 2023 is near at hand. We go seperate men from boys.

Till then, keep on lamenting.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers will wail taya aswear! Tinubu is the next president.

You're the wailer here. Obi is your president come May 29 next year. Go get use to it.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Henrychino(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rented crowd facilitated by Uzodinma see people Mama wey suffering won kill cashing out grin
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by nnamdi640: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
How many Yoruba women can reciprocate that same gesture to an Igbo man. Now we know the real children of hate.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You're the wailer here. Obi is your president come May 29 next year. Go get use to it.
You go wail taya o aswear. I am not complaining about your choice why should you bother about mine? This is democracy. We have freedom to choose who we want. I don't know why my choice should give you headache? Take time. Whoever you vote for is none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) / Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.