Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (41737 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Peter Obi will be the president of You, Tinubu and all Nigerians come 2023. Go write this down and start preparing yourself for it. If you don't like that start looking for the nearest transformer with high voltage to hug come 2023. Thanks.
Mark my words. The next president is Tinubu .
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by DaCharis2016: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
This is nothing more than arrangee!
And I know my ibo people. Them dey sell or kill their brother cos of money, so this doesn't change anything.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by JosephXavier: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Olasimpson:

If you think all SE must be totally obedient with that crowd then SW is totally BATified.

face reality, SE supporting Peter Obi is not a result of him coming from there but for the sake of competence and credibility.

This election is beyond the spectrum of "he is from our side" and people from the SW that has little integrity and sense have spoken out in support of Peter Obi. Example is Afenifere

But you from your rained drained face-me-i-slap, and as hungry and wretched as a church mouse, think you are better than them

Ozuor
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by HIPROFILE(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
lexylaw40:
no be your fault ..na mkpomiri

If only mama weh born you weh you suck em breast get sense you too for get sense.

So I blame your mother not you. Wasted spam.
Dont ever try to quote me again senseless idiooot.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Deelaw(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
"Operation loot the ship before it finally sinks" grin

...If you know, you know. Period!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Mark my words. The next president is Tinubu .

Peter Obi is your next president whether you like it or not. Thanks.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Peter Obi is your next president whether you like it or not. Thanks.
Never!!! Impossible!! Not in Nigeria!!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Never!!! Impossible!! Not in Nigeria!!

When Nigeria is not your father's property. Get ready for Obi's presidency.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

When Nigeria is not your father's property. Get ready for Obi's presidency.
You lack proper home training. Must you use abusive and foul language when making a dialogue? If this is how your parents trained you, they did a very bad job. We're you not taught that if you abuse somebody's parent yours will be abused. You lack proper home training. Your language is dirty, uncultured, uncouth and uncalled for
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
You lack proper home training. Must you use abusive and foul language when making a dialogue? If this is how your parents trained you, they did a very bad job. We're you not taught that if you abuse somebody's parent yours will be abused. You lack proper home training. Your language is dirty, uncultured, uncouth and uncalled for

Mallam, tatsuniya kake fa. Naijeriya, sai Mai Nasara, sai Obi fa.

Get use to it... Come 2023, Obi will be your president. QED!
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Mallam, tatsuniya kake fa. Naijeriya, sai Mai Nasara, sai Obi fa.

Get use to it... Come 2023, Obi will be your president. QED!
I know you will still come back to spew your gibberish here . Go and learn how to dialogue online.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
I know you will still come back to spew your gibberish here . Go and learn how to dialogue online.

Sai Obi, inshallahu.

Obi is your president come 2023. Embrace it for your own good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video) / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" / Governor Amosun Meets Anthony Joshua (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.