Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice (41735 Views)

Bishops Who Supported Tinubu Say They Have Been Vindicated / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by shegra58: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2022
zed7:
It looks doctored. Show us videos.
no it look nurse ni una don take lie resemble una master Obidient grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by FuckOsuPigs: 6:31am On Oct 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

.....thunder suppose enter dat rainfall fire dem back to home/husband/village!

Akpu pigs and bad belle grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by smiliyB(f): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Fire people mothers because of politics?
I’m not surprised, the eastern children has no single respect for their parents and old people.
Respect is not by licking the floor, get the f*CK off tongue
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by DestinyNigga: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Because we no dey give shishi grin
Michelle70:
We all know.

If its for Tinubu or Atiku, then they are rented crowd

Only Obi crowd is organic.

BYW We know the people that go to rally and start begging sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by HIPROFILE(m): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by nurusystem(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2022
SecretReporter:
Trust igbo women at your own peril, this same women will dance for ATIKU next month, cash out is steady

That is Nigeria for u way wise
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by HIPROFILE(m): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
What I found out about Tinubu is that the major mistake his opponents make about him is underestimating Tinubu's level of political desperation.

Never underestimate a desperate man with money - that's why obidients are clipping the wings of BAT

Exactly bro.

Na why Obidients no deh give them breathing space at all both them and any public figure that comes out to support them. Look at what happened to Aunty Joke of Jacobs although I condemn the trolls even upto dragging the ailing Husband into it but she should have remain low taking care of her lovely husband as usual than coming out for a rally in support of another disaster waiting to destroy more youths like they did at Lekki toll gate and the owo church massacre.

If only Tinubu is fit and sound health wise then no problems but this one is obvious man was even worst than Buhari who exhibited and shown same health traits during 2014 campaign yet Nigerians ignored it and voted him in today we no deh hear sai baba again..ooo na so so curse dem deh curse Buhari and his Party.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by TrumpDonald2: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2022
SecretReporter:
Trust igbo women at your own peril, this same women will dance for ATIKU next month, cash out is steady
grin grin Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You know what's up. Women groups wey dey pray for campaign to start make money flow.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by bewla(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Uzodinma's Urchins.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

.....thunder suppose enter dat rainfall fire dem back to home/husband/village!
See your mouth like Mugabe eating biscuits that you post
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by TrumpDonald2: 6:58am On Oct 06, 2022
ecolime:
Smart women, collect his money but vote PO.

Please, when are the bullion vans coming to PH? Make boys cash out. It's our looted money.

Wow! Those pictures says it all.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Alpharey: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Must you post with fake picture because that first picture is a pure lie. I can bet you on that. No be this Imo for my backyard?. You can't achieve anything with this cheap lie.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Alpharey: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
mannobi:
Kudos to them. If Peter Obi can confidently hold rally in other regions of the county then the east needs to demonstrate that they are welcoming everyone too. People should be free to support any of their choice

Nobody has been attacked in the southeast because of rally. Even it is only Labour Party that was attacked in Enugu when they were having a meeting, and also same Labour Party was attacked by Umahi police at Ebonyi.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Olasimpson: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
JosephXavier:
Peter Obi in Jos Rally: "If they give you money, collect and vote the right candidate.

After it is your money that they're giving you, or does nay of those giving you money print money in their houses?"

Io state women are collecting the Lagos state IGR that Tinubu had been boarding for election and I trust they will do the right thing in February 2023

I know because Emeka Ihedioha was almost thought a lesson and he had to rush back to Channels TV to apologise

SE is totally Obidient

If you think all SE must be totally obedient with that crowd then SW is totally BATified.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Bayyajidda(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Not in Nigeria. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. Go and write it down.

Peter Obi will be the president of You, Tinubu and all Nigerians come 2023. Go write this down and start preparing yourself for it. If you don't like that start looking for the nearest transformer with high voltage to hug come 2023. Thanks.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Clean2016: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2022
mark2sunny:
Not true

And her mother tied wrapper with Tinubu picture for teacher's day.. Hmmm
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by macho44(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
North4Obi23:
See where your lies end.
AGBADO people have left CASSAVA & started spreading LIES grin

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by LadyExcellency: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Actually, yesterday was Teachers day. The gathering was to celebrate teachers in Heroes Square.

Trying to make a day meant to celebrate teachers a political campaign is just a crime against humanity.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Winnermindset(f): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2022
Keaton:

Mynd44 Seun nlfpmod Dominique this person is always fond of casually doing this thing after posting many comments. Might I suggest his account number be blacklisted or his IP banned.

Rest. I dont want to insult you. You think somone begs for fun?
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Keaton(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Winnermindset:

Rest. I dont want to insult you. You think somone begs for fun?

If you insult me then you will wallow even more in your situation because I've sent you 2k last year through a friend of mine.

My moni don feed you.

It's been more than 1 year and you're still here begging. You have turned this begging thing into a lifestyle. Don't you have a family? Even if you no get family, the time you send here booking spaces will it not be enough for you to go out and hustle? You're just a common thief.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by duro4chang(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Peter Obi will be the president of You, Tinubu and all Nigerians come 2023. Go write this down and start preparing yourself for it. If you don't like that start looking for the nearest transformer with high voltage to hug come 2023. Thanks.
Joker
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Winnermindset(f): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Keaton:

If you insult me then you will wallow even more in your situation because I've sent you 2k last year through a friend of mine. My moni don feed you. It's been more than 1 year and you're still here begging. You have turned this begging thing into a lifestyle. Don't you have a family? Even if you no get family, the time you send here booking spaces will it not be enough for you to go out and hustle? You're just a common thief. Cc Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Check yourself very well. First, I am not a thief. Secondly, show me where i was seeking financial help in this forum last year that you sent me 2k. Like i said, rest. I'm not putting gun on your head.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by mbos: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu scammed by women
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Keaton(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Winnermindset:

Check yourself very well. First, I am not a thief. Secondly, show me where i was seeking financial help in this forum last year that you sent me 2k. Like i said, rest. I'm not putting gun on your head.

Oga you've been doing this thing since last year. I recognise your modus operandi. Even when I asked my friend to send you money, I was very skeptical about it because I know what goes on in this forum. That's why I sent you just 2k. Stop lying, it makes you look even more pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Maski87: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
If you bring money igbo women go chop your money
Mugu fall guy wack.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Emitrustgod(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2022
This are some slaves that're trying to please their masters &some among them are those hired objects claim to be igbo women even fulanis're there, infact igbos are few there. They are not mothers but ashawos.
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by lexylaw40: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Exactly bro.

Na why Obidients no deh give them breathing space at all both them and any public figure that comes out to support them. Look at what happened to Aunty Joke of Jacobs although I condemn the trolls even upto dragging the ailing Husband into it but she should have remain low taking care of her lovely husband as usual than coming out for a rally in support of another disaster waiting to destroy more youths like they did at Lekki toll gate and the owo church massacre.

If only Tinubu is fit and sound health wise then no problems but this one is obvious man was even worst than Buhari who exhibited and shown same health traits during 2014 campaign yet Nigerians ignored it and voted him in today we no deh hear sai baba again..ooo na so so curse dem deh curse Buhari and his Party.
no be your fault ..na mkpomiri
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by yahmohy27: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Fire people mothers because of politics?
I’m not surprised, the eastern children has no single respect for their parents and old people.
I tell you!
Chaii
Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by Christistruth00: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Actually, yesterday was Teachers day. The gathering was to celebrate teachers in Heroes Square.

Trying to make a day meant to celebrate teachers a political campaign is just a crime against humanity.

They were holding APC banners

Re: Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice by yahmohy27: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2022
SecretReporter:
Same goes to youth supporting Obi cos hungry dey land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Residents Celebrate Umana Over Appeal Court Ruling / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.