Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? (14051 Views)

Is This What We Spent Billions To Do? Obi Condemns Conduct Of Election (Video) / Do Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Have A Path To The Spread? Let's Adjust Bantupage Polls / Anambra Election: How Soludo Emerged Winner, Performance Of Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Lionnation: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:
Let us assume that they were paid.. grin grin

Are they not better than those that were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi e go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu supporters to know is that

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

Tinubu is very popular than atiku ,obi and other likes... grin

Getting paid by a politician for support is the reason we are all suffering, and backwards, while the world have left us behind
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by AliyuMahdi9: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Hurry up and Create more SM engagement, your peanuts awaits you

trantayo:
It is simple answer. Obi is a fake candidate. Only fake person can easily identify fake being

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by asanausana91: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:

Are they not better than those that were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi e go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu supporters to know is that

It is rare to find a well known politician like tinubu with few political enemies....

you are wrong. Atiku is far far popular than Tinubu. Atiku have his company and business associates all over the country, Tinubu don't even have a barbing saloon in any part of the country except Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by SlavaUkraini: 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Calm down, Olori pelebe, you go just die of anger. So you foolish like this…no wonder dem dey delete all your stupid post…offspring from stupid parents.

Pass the Insults above to your Ashawo Mama that gave birth to you in the Hotel where she sleeps with both Men and Animals..

Your Ashawo Mama was impregnated by 5 different Animals that are now claiming to be your real father.

There is currently an Animalistic Paternity case over your head to determine who your real father is.

The thick Jungle is where you would return to, when your real Animal Father is determined.

You Dirty Smelling Bastard.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by duro4chang(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2022
They not only tag people fake but they also attack people.
But to me Bola Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the incoming president of Nigeria
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
agadez007:
According to reliable sources
Hope Uzodinma called those women together to celebrate teachers day,deceived them then turned it to an Apc rally
Why won’t we say it’s fake?
Negodu gi...a rally that was shown on tv?

Shame on you Obi supporters
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
It's politics of bitterness in all honesty. Not all PO supporters are like that, except the Ipob apologists that are temporarily supporting Obi. Should he loose they'll be the first shouting "burn the zoo down"

May the Lord guide the path of all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Oduwils222(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2022
Do now Biafra women are now your mothers ? Wow � I didn’t see this coming
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
If Tinubu gets up to 10% of Imo votes, I will respect Uzodinma as a formidable politician.

This people have no idea what is about to him them...

Their only hope is rigging but it has failed already...

You say more than this in 2015, today APC controls two of your state. Your soul has been conquered

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by HIPROFILE(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Simple…

You guys are still in the old and usual way of campaigning while the Obidients are on the new ways of doing things in campaigns.

Usually Tinubu and Atiku would have been seen eating corn in the streets, eating from same plate with school children, dancing with market women or cooking soup in their kitchen.

The emergence of Peter Obi as one of the candidates, changed all this shenanigans and con ways of tricking the shallow reasonings of most of us.

Obi never paid any group to gather and campaign for or support him while APC and PDP is struggling with the old usual way which is fake! renting of crowd to make people believe you have great number of supporters is fake. Riding stationed bicycle during campaign is fake. Supporting APC and or PDP is fake cos the party itself is fake with their promises which they will never keep.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by asanausana91: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2022
JASONjnr:
Urchins and their failed brains....

If you give someone money today to rally for you, doesn't mean they will vote for you...

If Tinubu have money, he should not waste it oh.... People will eat him dry.
and who told you that anyone that collect money to rally for you will not collect another money to vote for you. Only northerners hardly sell their votes.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nijablast: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Their mothers have spoken in a Language they understand ��
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2022
chieveboy:
Its a case of selfishness, myopia and anger.

Obi made a post recently condemning the intimidation of his supporters. I asked him on his page if that Nefertiti for one who asked all Obi's supporters to unfollow all influencers who are not "Obidient", I asked him what will that Nefertiti do if they hold El Rufai's position for example?

The truth is: my observance of the behavior of the so-called Obidients is that they would have been deadlier if the weapon they have is not just the keyboards they currently use. They are just myopic and selfish to see that they are one and the same with their oppressors.

If you are for sanity of the polity and the future of this country, you will not in any way stand with such behavior because it is what makes the dictators currently intimidating Obidients. This Peter Obi seems to ignore.
imagine if those people are now appointed to high places and they now control some security agencies. If criticise them or their lord, you will just wake up and meet 3 tons of cocaine in your compound and NDLEA busting in 2 minutes later.
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Allisgud: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2022
U can tell from the crowd,obi supporters uses their money to push the movement,but tinubu supporters cannot,cos he has already loot them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by agadez007(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Negodu gi...a rally that was shown on tv?

Shame on you Obi supporters
why on teachers day
So because cameras were there then it must be real
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by mbos: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Old buhari rally.. the music was doctored. The dance step is different from the beatings....scammers everywhere..APC = 419;;Yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Nonsense....
Osun APC Rally vs who won the election grin grin

No be by paid crowd...

OBI-DATTI for a reason
they 200k + votes there. How many votes did your LP get even when Obi went there to campaign by himself?
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by freshvine(f): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2022
oyebanji44:

Are they not better than those who were begging money on the streets of Lagos... (begi,begi ,E go beta)... grin

What l want tinubu's supporters to know is that....

Yami Osibanjo, Rauf Aregbesola are they friends?
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by maestroferddi: 8:10am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

You say more than this in 2015, today APC controls two of your state. Your soul has been conquered
Shame you no get...

Buhari who used the Supreme Court to imposed a satanic party on Imo State is as good as gone.

The less said about Umahi's misadventure in APC the better...

We are about solving APC for the last time...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by iezeiyida(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
I trust Imo people in politics. During the time of Ohakim (then seating governor) and Okorocha, Imo people including old women and men collected more money from the seating governor and voted for Okorocha to win so I bet those women rallying for Tinubu in Imo will definitely vote for Peter Obi grin

Moreover, we Obi-dents' refer to mainly the candidates of the two major party as fake simply because they obviously are fake products.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by mbos: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Nijablast:
Their mothers have spoken in a Language they understand ��
keep deceiving yourself . The video online is different from the gathering of very very few women yesterday. The video is that of buhari not tinubu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by alimiadedayo1: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Soso990240:
Firstly.. The rally happened in an ApC state where the CJN was used to twist the will of the people and someone that came 4th in the election became the Governor.

Secondly.. Nobody hates Tinubu the way him and most Yoruba Muslims hate the ibos. Because Tinubu thinks that his I'll gotten money can buy him Nigeria presidency, that was why he never bothered to consult ApC delegates/elders in the ibos land before the ApC primaries.

Thirdly.. nobody in his right senses will campaign for an old corrupt individual who is still controlling the state resources even as an exGovernor.. unless the campaign will be money induced.

Lastly.. If you look at the women, with their uniform, you will know that they were given gifts/money, including the uniform.

NB: one thing op failed to understand is that nobody is saying that Tinubu and Uzodimma can't mobilize crowd for their campaign, all we are saying is that if Tinubu can spend Billions in buying delegates to vote him, If Tinubu can spend these billions to mobilize crowd for Campaign and voting, I swear, Tinubu will loot Nigeria blind, real Hunger will finish Nigerians, he won't do anything to help Nigerians as a president, just mark my statement.
for your mouth yoruba hates igbos? infact I just believe that igbos are nothing but full of hate for others
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Traplord09: 8:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Daddyyin:
E go shock them in 2023. Pitobi will never rule Nigeria.

Baaaaa baaaaa baaaaa baaaaabaaaa baaaabaa

All those people are fake I have been to the east...

Imo that hate APC....pdp
Eungu to that hate APC..... .....pdp

Some are been paid y some are been used it de pend......

It we surprise u that there some different in thee face....

I just come to understanding that people eye are still closed.....

This election right.....

Eungu were APC went to kill there people at eungu

Imo too.... Do u thin dose people happy.... Some are better

I aways no nairaland.. we come up with this
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by GardenOfGod(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Spirit04:
they 200k + votes there. How many votes did your LP get even when Obi went there to campaign by himself?

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Ttalk: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2022
maestroferddi:
Shame you no get...

Buhari who used the Supreme Court to imposed a satanic party on Imo State is as good as gone.

The less said about Umahi's misadventure in APC the better...

We are about solving APC for the last time...

Your jagons here does not negate the fact that 2 States out of 5states belong to APC. Deal with that, though I know it peppers your body, but you can't do shit, because you have been conquered politically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by daygee12: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
There's nothing as good as the human conscience.

Even the devil has conscience.

Despite been paid, they knew that they are doing the wrong thing because its written all over their face.

May affliction never rise for the second time.

Another fool spotted
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by IgOga(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Most Obi supporters are victims of ipob's psyop operation....ipob told them for over 5 years that Buhari is dead and they believed it. Ipob told them to smear Nigeria flag with blood and they did it.....they were already conquered.....now ipob told them that a pdp man who could not point out to any tangible thing he did in Anambra is their Messiah and of course being a conquered folks they believe it.......when you hear them say their man will erase poverty ....ask them how? .....and like zombies they open their vitriol......abuse....shout.....name calling....repeat.........the Federal government may need to prepare to fight these zombies after 2023 elections......same format bokoharam used in the Northeast is what is being displayed on a national scale by brainwashed Nigerians.....no wonder somebody called them rightly Obituarists...aka walking dead

1 Like

Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by Reyhzor(m): 8:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

You don't get it. Yoruba is their problem. Most of them preferred Atiku a Fulani to continue after Buhari a Fulani finished
Tell you party to bring good leader Like Fashola not Tinubu.
I wonder wether you've asked why APC didn't bring competent and younger man like Fashola??
Greediness is what is killing you guys, they chose BAT because he's greedy
They think Presidency is home for sick people.
Have you asked why everything about Tinubu is questionable??

You're not ashamed by writing Igbos hate Yoruba
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by begoniaa: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Simple.

Because I've never seen any shred of evidence, whether video or pictorial or collective eye-witness accounts of Obidient organisers inducing people with money.

At least 45% of these processes and plannings of the rallies are open and transparent.

I see numerous Obidient network pages on Twitter. I see their websites and their pleas for donations abd volunteers. I also see people pledging(tweeting) to do this and that for the movement.

But the other parties? Everything is shrouded in secrecy 99% of the time, and suddenly, "boom." You hear they are holding a walk and you see the 'crowd.' Obidients rallies are announced daysss before, so the fliers have a lot of time to get circulated, creating awareness.

I have also seen these other parties, especially APC, pasting their stickers on many foodstuff that gets shared around. I see a lot of people bragging about Tinubu going to drop money and whatnot. I mean this man gave LASU 1 Billion and those ones too rushed to print a "LASU for Bat" or whatever shirt, with Sanwo-Olu's picture on it. grin I even saw this one with my eyes from someone close to me.

And Obi is known for being a prudent spender, was impeached once and has been dragged by Mbaka for the same reason, hence the "we no dey give shishi" slogan coming up.

So put all these together, and see why some set of followers are organic and voluntary and others are not. undecided
Re: Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? by gigabyte13: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2022
It is simply an entitlement mentality
Everyone else is inferior, we are the only Superior being......
We are the most important person here......
MAD MEN MENTALITY
MAD MEN BELIEVES, THEY ARE OK AND FINE WHILE EVERY OTHER PERSON IS MAD...
So, dont blame them, leave them with their self illusion mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" / No Plan To Arrest Ekweremadu – Police / Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.