Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives (1170 Views)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Icartaway: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7H6VMu-fVQ

Ooni of Ife set to marry two more wives this October, meet his new wives

Weeks after getting married for the fourth time to Olori Mariam Anako, a Queen from Ebira in Kogi state, and also getting Olori Elizabeth Opeoluwa Ogunwusi nee Akinmuda betrothed to him in Magodo, Lagos, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi will be taking two more wives this October.

The Ooni of Ife will be marrying Tobi Phillips and Ashley Adegoke before his 48th birthday this month. 

Tobi Phillips is a graduate of Marine Science from the University of Lagos and a former Beauty Queen. It was initially speculated that she would be replacing Olori Zainab Wuraola who walked away from her marriage to the Osun monarch.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Pierocash(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
But most Kings have multiple wives. Because I quite remember that Olota of Ota has only one wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by dawnomike(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
Baba has vexed... Assembling his wifey backups
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by virginprincess(f): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
,before this man will get to 50yrs i'm 100% sure he's going to marry more than 10 women.......Bloody womanizer.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by bibianna(f): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
I'm available if they need a P.A this period! smiley

Me too I must enjoy! wink
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by virginprincess(f): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
bibianna:
I'm available if they need a P.A this period! smiley

Me too I must enjoy! wink
Abi ocheesy cheesy cheesy,who wan suffer.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Kobicove(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
He's a king therefore he has every right to have multiple number of wives if he so desires
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Wilson500: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why won't he marry anyhow
When he's virtually doing nothing
Because at the end of the day its taxpayers that bankroll his extravagant lifestyle
Mad People Everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Leave oba alone ooo, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by HolyMan12: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
More kpekus to your dynasty cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Wives by Womanizer(m): 2:29am On Oct 09, 2022
virginprincess:
,before this man will get to 50yrs i'm 100% sure he's going to marry more than 10 women.......Bloody womanizer.

Na wetin I do you?

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Protect Our Females / Video Of Lady With Attractive Backside Taking Gym Workout To Another Level / I`ll Like To Have Daughter`s Instead Of Males(reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.