Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) (1603 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by donvoice(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
I'm a 27 year old guy and I have been having an affair with my brother's wife for about five years now. They have been married for ten years and they only have one son who happens to be mine.

My brother is a business man and he travels a lot, he's wife is very beautiful and I've always been attracted to her. We started seeing each other and we even have a son together, my brother thinks my son is his.

I haven't been able to fall in love with another woman because I'm in love with my brother's wife and I know she loves me too. She's only with my brother for his money.

For the past five years, I've managed to control my anger and jealousy but I'm tired now. I can't stand to see the woman I love with my brother, I want my son and my woman to be with me and I'm planning on telling my brother about this.

I feel bad that I have to tell my brother because he has always been like a father to me, he's the one who took me to school and even got me a job but I can't keep sacrificing my happiness for his sake. How can I tell him this in a gentle manner?

Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
Funny
Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by Starz825(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don dey fp already na
Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
I hope your brother has a double barrel pump action gun

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by ObamaMessi: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin
Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by marlow1962(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2022
If am the brother so ( God for bid) and I find out about this, I swear I go wipe 3 of them comot from this world ( the woman, the wicked brother and the don). What rubbish.
Re: He Needs How To Tell His Brother This (pix) by jeromestarks: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2022
marlow1962:
If am the brother so ( God for bid) and I find out about this, I swear I go wipe 3 of them comot from this world ( the woman, the wicked brother and the don). What rubbish.
No need. Just send them away.

(1) (Reply)

What Trips U In A Guy / How Do U Leave A Lady U Proposed To And Marry Another? / "man Mistake Eraser."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.