Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,348 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat (74296 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Spicycat(f): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

PO has brought happiness into the family

Ipob brought happiness to there member, nothing special about that.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2022
Peter Obi will bring blessings and prosperity to all Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2022
The Obidient movement is a blessing to the land . Only demons and occultic Satanists are talking of voting Tinubu.

How on earth can you vote a man whose sole mission is to subjugate the southsouth and southeast?

A demonic candidate who has money and power already so what is he looking for
Nothing else but to subjugate the north southsouth and southeast under the Yoruba so other regions will be slaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Goitoos: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Emola12(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.
dey go just dash you weed and cigarettes 20 cartons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by joe1309: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Iliveforever:
The difference is clear from a blood sucking party like Apc that’s willing to steal, kill and destroy the remaining chance we have for liberation.
greet Peter Obi, I be nor know say PO na gay thanks to mazi Nnamdi Kanu wey he inform say PO na gay.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by rollywise(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
Only good things can come from Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Berankis: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
She is a great kid. I pray the country take care of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Mozegee: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
This life sha,na so God use pick this little girl and her mom call .i tap from their grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Beverlyjean(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2022
This is when u say a child comes with a blessing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
If you like take her to US, obi will never rule Nigeria.

If you like buy house for her in Banana Island, obi will never see Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Tareq1105: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Even if he doesn't win.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Chasssy: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients...out of 10 million man match...na only one small girl una see...I bet my balls ..there alot of kid that do better there than this ipod kid.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2022
Wow obidients I hail ooo cool
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by OBIdient2023: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
No just try am ooo na only touts and urchins them dey recognise oo
Allison012:

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by TechW: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
They will do for Politics what they have refused to do for many around them who have been asking for help.
who are you talking about? good people of Nigeria? You better join obidient and see how your life will change, at least your voice would be heard. it wouldn't make you less of a man or woman to go and of your comfort zone to try out new thing. Technocrats with brains that are behind Obi are more than enough to change the fortune of this country.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by chrizzyace: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:

cheesy grin If your pikin fit collect bottle o

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Terabyteck(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
She is now an icon of a New Nigeria.

I pray Obi should win this election.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Zorn: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

That is how his presidency will bring happiness to all Nigerians. Wether the broom waving demons likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Emeka71(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:
This child don blow
And them say dem no dey give shi-shi*
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by ictplotter(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Package eye services..
This doesn't change the fact that obi will lose woefully.
#Atikuiscoming
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
They will do for Politics what they have refused to do for many around them who have been asking for help.

I'm not partisan, but you just need to shut up!
Padlock that your smelling buccal cavity.

You won't help, only to kick against those who do all in the name of politics. Why being stupeed? Everything mustn't be politics.

And mind you, I'm wearing a blind to your mentions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by 8stargeneral: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
Na agbado ur child go receive...when he grow up he will be recruited to Nigeria army grin
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Throwback: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2022
TheGiftedOne:

I'm not partisan, but you just need to shut up!
Ps

I hope you have paid your electricity bills and you are not bypassing the meter?
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by boldking(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2022
No one knows the hour or time when it will happen
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by fairwilliams: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by DonWest16(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
That's good, it's something commendable.

There is Hope!!!

Thanks nairaland family for all your cares, best wishes and messages today October 10/10 been my birthday, there are so numerous, I do appreciate them all, God bless you all.. Amen.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by HolyMan12: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
I swear...
Meanwhile we dey busy dey bash ourselves for nairaland
You still never fvck sisterfire? angry
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Slynation(m): 11:18am On Oct 10, 2022
Omo ehh... Just 2 seconds can turn your life around!! A big congrats to baby Success, she made me smile all through the video than Buhari and APC has done for 7years...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.