Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat (74287 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Dragonsword: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi and his supporters are desperate for power grin
Did your search for desperate supporters ever lead you to look into a mirror

The below pic is the face of a desperate power hungry ancestral spirit called Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by stasius: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2022
Abeg this news is stale.

We are not here for child's play. Social media people should not deviate the goal.

Don't turn the campaign to child's play. Period.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Elibaba1: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2022
felixray2010:
Audio apartment.....

Audio scholarship.....

Just like your candidate health status.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by CrestMan: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
I swear...
Meanwhile we dey busy dey bash ourselves for nairaland

If you want to get quality conversations, go to Twitter.
Nowadays, I only peep into nairaland because of the immature attitudes and comments of some of the people
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by VERDA: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2022
Africana1123:
Peter obi and his supporters are desperate for power grin

Keep crying, a child's life has been changed and your her hating, typical of some Tinubu supporters. Hateful beings.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by ObosiUkwalla: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Throwback:
They will do for Politics what they have refused to do for many around them who have been asking for help.

Urchin, go and do same for ya hungry mama wey dey village
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by asanausana91: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Antyislam:
Peter obi is God sent
which of the gods
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by blueAgent(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
See better cashout, no be cassava and agbado.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1496186-mum-girl-participated-peter-obis-rally-furnished-house-2-million-business/

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing

but why on earth are they sposorring this house girl looking ugly girl that loooklike orange seller... when they are thousands of beasutiful lightskin girl wit better well structure heavy yansh n Boooobsi in nigeria??.....and then they wonder why Nigeria is till a 3rd world continent...This is eXaCtly why that Obi Peters will never win!!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by onuman: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://www.legit.ng/people/1496186-mum-girl-participated-peter-obis-rally-furnished-house-2-million-business/

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7361930/little-child-awarded-scholarship-showing

What Nature blesses, those going against it are BackwardEvers and ForwardNevers.

Obi's candidature is blessed by Nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by ibechris(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.

In the midst of Agbero wey no value children,education and future. I pity the piking self.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by BluntCrazeMan: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

So we suppose hit the streets and begin to bash ourselves tongue
Na Mad you mad oga..

Nothing More.. Nothing Less
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by BluntCrazeMan: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:
Amen.

But you were looking for something inside the bags of people who are also looking for something
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Chidi2022:
That is why the mandate is mama, papa, pikin....
Plenty oil for your head
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by uchealo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Gate way child.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Emeka71:
And them say dem no dey give shi-shi*
We no dey give shi-shi will mostly affect Force men
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Zorn:
That is how his presidency will bring happiness to all Nigerians. Wether the broom waving demons likes it or not.
Amen
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spicycat:

Ipob brought happiness to there member, nothing special about that.
IPOB is special

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
The solution is Peter Obi

The country is already down so we need Peter Obi
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is the flat their own for life? for that is where the good is complete.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by guru90: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Allison012:

Na weed ur pikin go receive from Tinubu.....
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Aguiyimba(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Emman08: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
The deadbeat dad is defo returning now
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Sweetvie: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:
This child don blow
Aswear
The girl na Godsent... Her mother will be very happy smiley
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by aktolly54(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:
This child don blow
not only blow but has brought joy to her mother face. I hope her father never show up. I wonder how some guyz go get pikin outside but won't give a damn him/her then continue their normal life. It's sad I swear
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by justifyme(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Obi for president

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by HIPROFILE(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
OBIDIENT Movement is not a Peter Obi thing…It is heavenly orchestrated and it is humanity!
May God and the spirit behind this movement continue to strengthen our resolve to rescuing Naija from the vultures and making Her great again.

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Obidients

God bless Naija
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by fman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
CrestMan:

If you want to get quality conversations, go to Twitter.
Nowadays, I only peep into nairaland because of the immature attitudes and comments of some of the people
thanks a bunch
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by DadaHammed: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rayban25:

Na agbalumo you and your pikin go chop last last

Laugh wan burst my belle. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Bare-Chested Big-Sized Man At APC Rally In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.