Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,360 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat (74285 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Chioma, The Young Obidient Girl Who Went Viral At Delta Rally / Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Gets Job, Scholarship From OPM Pastor / Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by naikeboy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omo see good karma this kid don blow with her generation...

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Sweetvie: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Las there's joy and happiness in the family
Aswear... Am happy for them grin

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by chukel(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
$5500 cannot be 2.3m. What of Chioma's father. It's only chioma and her mother. She no get father?
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Occurstaem(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
An own goal has just been scored. Not surprised.
Ire ooo
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Sweetvie:
Aswear... Am happy for them grin
Sir God has answered them

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Sweetvie: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hizzy:

Sir God has answered them
Like seriously... All the long time prayers. The mother will be thankful for giving birth to her. When God answer prayers ehn it will just be like movie smiley
I pray God hear our calls smiley

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by BigSam13: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Agbado will soon be distributing pampers to all
Hizzy:

PO has brought happiness into the family

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Wwwq: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
Really
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by FullBlastLight: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
jrusky:
If you like take her to US, obi will never rule Nigeria.

If you like buy house for her in Banana Island, obi will never see Aso Rock.

Mumu!cool

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Melagros(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
I swear...
Meanwhile we dey busy dey bash ourselves for nairaland
I dey tell you grin
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by felixray2010(m): 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Did I mention anybody to you as my candidate?
Elibaba1:

Just like your candidate health status.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by RoseGold30(f): 1:55am On Oct 11, 2022
McCoy662:
Obi is synonymous with success. Little girl, being Obidient have lifted u out of poverty forever. May u forever remain blessed.
All of us that are Obidients will in due time be blessed and rewarded for our unwavering resolve to liberate Nigeria from the shackles of dark forces.
Posterity will be kind to us all.
It pays to be Obidient
Remain Obidient!

Amen����

Victoria ascerta!!
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetvie:
Like seriously... All the long time prayers. The mother will be thankful for giving birth to her. When God answer prayers ehn it will just be like movie smiley
I pray God hear our calls smiley
God will soon answer our own prayers

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by GoodLife4live: 5:53am On Oct 11, 2022
Hizzy:
This child don blow

Obi no dey give shi shi.....I hey una oooo una don use style- style empower the lady for supporting obi.....

If be say na PDP or APV do am naa unaa go talk say naa bribe....

OBI AND IS ZOMBIDIENT ARE THE GREATEST POLITICAL FRAUDSTERS IN HISTORY OF NIGERIA POLITICS....

Unaa no fit brainwash us .... Away ti ja... NAA mumu go vote OBI
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by magzey: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
Atleast even if is not for God sake Dem do them ,e go be for politics sake. Obi is good to be president not in 2023 but In 2046 grin grin

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by jrusky(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Mumu!cool

That is all you cursed animal pigs knows to do best so take that to your home and share it with your siblings and your generation unborn.

However, I will still say it clear to you bitch, obishit will never enter Aso Rock so if you fail to kill yourself this morning because of that reality then you are a bastard.
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Sweetvie: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Hizzy:

God will soon answer our own prayers
Amen! smiley
Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by FullBlastLight: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:

That is all you cursed animal pigs knows to do best so take that to your home and share it with your siblings and your generation unborn.

However, I will still say it clear to you bitch, obishit will never enter Aso Rock so if you fail to kill yourself this morning because of that reality then you are a bastard.

Mumu!cool

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by FullBlastLight: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2022
jrusky:

Mumu!cool

Enemies of progress dem!

Spit!

Re: Mum Of Chioma, The Little Girl Who Joined Obi's Rally, Gets Furnished Flat by Streetdreamx(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Allison012:
Make i go raise my pikin for tinubu rally. So help me GOD.
one angry individual go just take 2by2 wipe your pikin for up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imam Oladejo, Igboho’s Cleric Explains Why He Has Not Disappeared From Custody / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.