Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,178 members, 7,835,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? (1592 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love / Love Could Be Dangerious But I Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by MBG4Real(m): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2011
A friend posted this: (Not my words)
'-----------------------------
"There's this girl I've known for about 10 months now whom I really, really like. I've sent her flowers, called her as many times as possible in a day, every day, told her sweet things most of it how I felt about her which was entirely true, tried everything to make her give me some attention but she just ignored me. I've moved on since then, though still single. Then about 4 months ago, I got a new job, bought a car and moved into a new apartment (my own apartment). I guess she got word of this because right now she wouldn't let me rest. She's filling my box with mails, my phone with SMS messages and calls me like her father owns the network. What do I do"
'------------------------------
Advice my friend?
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by deniyor: 3:01am On Aug 17, 2011
That's true love right there grin
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Roland17(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2011
Follow ur instincts, i smell a rat,
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by deniyor: 3:11am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Do you need to tell him that? If btw him and his friend they couldn't figure that out for sure, their IQ is suspect.
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by MBG4Real(m): 4:31am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ we suspected right , but the love my friend have for her, is drawing him towards her. He said he wants to invite her over just for once.
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
Classic case of MUGU. Just don't come here when YOUR(cos I believe the OP is the guy not his friend) heart is in a Billion pieces
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Misbee(f): 5:31am On Aug 17, 2011
Pls,let dat frnd answer dis questn:Were u working walkin/behaving like a riffraff b4,dat she can't appreciate u 4 who u are?do u truly knw wot u want in a gurl?Does she look like chop n clean mouth tell u byebye.u nid 2 get wisdom cos i smell meeeeew(rat)
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by claremont(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2011
@OP: Actually, if the scenario you painted is in Nigeria, then I can bet you what you have here is pure, undiluted "love". In Nigeria, "Love"= Money, therefore, the presence of money correlates with the presence of love. It then means that, an increase in money will lead to a corresponding increase in the "love" you will receive from the females! cool
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Mcleo007(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2011
Its true what they say; "love don't cost a thang." undecided
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
That is the biggest lie ever
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by claremont(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
He obviously doesn't know that that is not applicable in Nigeria!
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by tellwisdom: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2011
"There's this girl I've known for about 10 months now whom I really, really like. I've sent her flowers, called her as many times as possible in a day, every day, told her sweet things most of it how I felt about her which was entirely true, tried everything to make her give me some attention but she just ignored me. I've moved on since then, though still single. Then about 4 months ago, I got a new job, bought a car and moved into a new apartment (my own apartment). I guess she got word of this because right now she wouldn't let me rest. She's filling my box with mails, my phone with SMS messages and calls me like her father owns the network. What do I do"
'------------------------------
Advice my friend?

Tell am make he nack her apkako and free her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by horny4u(f): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
She loff u tori torun grin grin grin grin just make sure to hold on tight to that job or you may be surprised by her if you let the job slip away.
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
^ she also loves him tese, tapa , timu.Poster dive in joor u don jam titanic
Re: First Instinct Tells Me This is Not Love; Could She Be Real? by xkillz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^Wetin you dey find for ROMANCE? undecided undecided grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do U Behave When A Young Man Begins To Show Interest On You? / Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? / Advise From Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.