Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

My Opinion: This Final Year In Buhari Tensure Is Going Be The Hardest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion: This Final Year In Buhari Tensure Is Going Be The Hardest. (138 Views)

Opinion: This Man Is Not Yoruba / Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion: This Final Year In Buhari Tensure Is Going Be The Hardest. by Bloooody(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
1 more year left in Buhari tensure and it's safe to say it's going to be the hardest.
Floods are destroying farmlands around the country
A bag of Rice price will most likely hit 40k per bag.
Every other food item should sky rocket since Cameroon opened their dam

The dollar-naira rate has been moving ridiculously.
From 670- 720 in a matter of a month is outrageous and there's still a few months left to go.

People should brace up for the worse to come.

How anyone still looks at APC to power is insane, You must be benefiting financially for you to do such.
No either way

(1) (Reply)

Over 872 Developmental Projects In Niger Delta Under Buhari – Minister / Mini-budget Tax And Spending Measures To Be Set Out By The New Chancellor / MK Fadah: Nysc's Fruitful Tree That Attracts Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.