Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? (1437 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would change nothing, the part I took in life has thought me lots of experiences that would make the future great.
What about you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by fman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would jejely avoid that stupid girl that almost landed me in grave troubles in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by budaatum: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2022
I'd change all the times my journey was zigzagged instead of straight to the point. However, without all that zigzagging I'd likely not be whom I am and like so much, so I'd change nothing in the end.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Godada(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
I would jejely avoid that stupid girl that almost landed me in grave troubles in 2015
What did she do to you?
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Godada(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2022

I would avoid been a Nigerian.

Being an Armenian won't be bad

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Ekejoestar(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would have done all the things I'd always wanted to do, I'll take the giant steps that I was afraid of.

I would have make some real friends instead of being a loner.

But I don't want to turn back the hands of times even if I could cos my choices has led me to meet some amazing people, learn some life lessons. My past choices have shaped me into the kind of man that I am,

I may not yet be who I am supposed to be but I'm glad that I am no longer who I used to be. I am a work in progress.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by FaceTanke: 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
I will be an American (US)
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Duchessree(f): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
The only thing i think i would change is my choice of university,
Omo i will put my state uni o, instead of putting a federal uni as my first choice in jamb.

My mates even my junior don graduate leave me and i still dey house because of ASUU and the government.

Thats why i told my junior ones not to make the same mistake. None of them are going to a federal university o.
Before govt and ASUU delay them like they're delaying me cry cry
I'm supposed to be a graduate now with the way i plan my life o.
Omo I'm tired o, I'm not happy at all.
Thank God it's only 1 year left for me to be done.
If someone had adviced me back then i wouldn't make the same mistake o, that's why i keep advicing my junior ones so they don't go through what I'm going through because of ASUU and the govt.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Godada:

I would avoid been a Nigerian.

Being an Armenian won't be bad
Well you got what you got bro
Make most of the life you have been given.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Ekejoestar:

I may not yet be who I am supposed to be but I'm glad that I am no longer who I used to be. I am a work in progress.
Swears no cap!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
fman:
Lol
if woman follow for one of your problems as a man you no get problem be that

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Lvgirl: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would have chosen to be more confident
Never blv much of what Pastors say
No shame .
Be a lover myself
Above all not to trust friend
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lvgirl:
I would have chosen to be more confident
Never blv much of what Pastors say
No shame .
Be a lover myself
Above all not to trust friend
Yeah but you have Learnt this things now to better place your future.
Full throttle ahead!
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by fman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:

Lol
if woman follow for one of your problems as a man you no get problem be that
An adage says:
any man wey woman no kill, him go live forever!!
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Snitch24(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:
I would change nothing, the part I took in life has thought me lots of experiences that would make the future great.
What about you?
i would be so relevant in the crypto space
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Lvgirl: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:

Yeah but you have Learnt this things now to better place your future.
Full throttle ahead!

Yes sir I have but in a hard way.
Thank you sir for your input
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Sammy101111(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would only change
Where I was born from Nigeria to USA or London
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Jeon(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
My nationality.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Zee0007: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would have left Nigeria
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Das1mama: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:
What about you?
If only it will be possible!! i will tell my late mum how much have loved her and wished i was financially bouyant. Rip Maami the only virtuous woman i know that can die a million times for us the Children which was what really happened. forever in my heart.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Das1mama: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:
What about you?
If only it will be possible!! i will tell my late mum how much have loved her and wished i was financially bouyant. Rip Maami the only virtuous woman i know that can die a million times for us the Children which was what really happened. forever in my heart. she died without reaping me. Money u don too suffer me abeg, show me love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by NohurryInLife: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Father. I no pray make a sane person wey wan make ahm 4 life get the kind papa wey I get. Highly influential, useless & selfish.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by 7buckz(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Das1mama:
If only it will be possible!! i will tell my late mum how much have loved her and wished i was financially bouyant. Rip Maami the only virtuous woman i know that can die a million times for us the Children which was what really happened. forever in my heart. she died without reaping me. Money u don too suffer me abeg, show me love.
Live a good life she will be proud of.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by elpochas: 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would have learnt a good handwork first before going to the Uni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
I would marry someone else by listening to my late mum. Nothing compared to a motherly love
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
I feel for you bro, I can relate
Das1mama:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Divay22(f): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
Moniya4Real:
I would marry someone else.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Das1mama: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
Moniya4Real:

I feel for you bro, I can relate
Thanks brother may the Lord Console and comfort us in the appropriate time. Amen.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Das1mama: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
7buckz:
Live a good life she will be proud of.
Thanks brotherly. God Bless

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Sweetvie: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
If i can go back in time... I'll love to change who i am ( not attitude) be confident in my self, be an extrovert.

I should have tell that person am really proud of who he has become, he doesn't need to change he just have to be confident in himself and when things doesn't work the way he expected, i just need to tell him i gat him smiley

I wanna tell my grandma i love her and she should not have leave us so soon when we are abt to be giving her all she want cry

I'll love to change my nationality

I'll love to change a lot of things that I can't even mention... Anyway, all is well smiley
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Change? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
Would have acquired a Skills e.g. Carpentry, Fixing of Tiles, etc.. Would have invested in a good Relationship with a Nice, Pretty Girl..
Na so so 'Give me Urgent 7K or u wont Fvck me' Girls I Just get now.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Daughter Wants A Relationship With Me / How Would You React To Your Girlfriend Blocking You From Viewing Her Status / My 1 Year Old Daughter Addicted To Pressing Nipples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.