Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? (4223 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? by gistlove: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

A young man who goes by the name Mike posted this on Social media some days ago about the Sign his Landlord’s wife has been showing to him for sometimes now.

The young man needs your help as he doesn’t understand what the woman wants ���

Where are the Science student & Wobey clan, somebody need una help to decode wetin him Landlord’s wife want oooo, Make una no dull the guy oooo.

Below is what he posted online:-

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/11/help-my-landlords-wife-always-do-this.html?m=1
Re: HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? by projectreserve2: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Download Free Project Topics & Materials Online...Click on the link in my Signature Now!
Re: HELP!! My Landlord’s Wife Always Do This To Me Every Time, What Does She Mean? by bunmii543: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
she need that stuff ni....ji ma su

(1) (Reply)

When She Says She Needs Some Space. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Army Officer And His Pretty Fiancee / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: Man Naked His Girlfriend And Beat Her Mercilessly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.