Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend (1094 Views)

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
nothing, looks cool, just wanna know if it is the real person I have been having intelligent discussion with.
maybe or maybe not

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Goodnigga: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
maybe or maybe not
Thank God, you didn't give a direct answer. Because I tried to get the owner of the real picture immediately. But since you didn't claim ownership. No need. Nice contribution from you though.
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Goodnigga:
Thank God, you didn't give a direct answer. Because I tried to get the owner of the real picture immediately. But since you didn't claim ownership. No need. Nice contribution from you though.
Lol...you too
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Psych412:
no one is preferable.... you said you don't support cheating, but you do..

Anyways I may be out of point
But when a woman cheat it goes with emotion and alternatively is digging the man grave early
But when a man cheat it is count as fun or fantasies cause a man can cheat and still love his wife or girlfriend #fact
But not supporting cheating for both gender only trying to make analysis
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Psych412(f): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:

Anyways I may be out of point
But when a woman cheat it goes with emotion and alternatively is digging the man grave early
But when a man cheat it is count as fun or fantasies cause a man can cheat and still love his wife or girlfriend #fact
But not supporting cheating for both gender only trying to make analysis

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Olamiooo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
[quote author=Psych412 post=117448125][/quote]

grin shocked cool
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:
To me I can’t
But the question is why should a woman cheat ?
Once it's done, it can't be undone. So, for this reason, it's a no no no.
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Streetmovement(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I can never take a cheating partner back no matter who's involved and even I do out of pressure from 3rd parties, God knows she will be alone in the relationship because I don't cheat when I'm in a relationship, all my ex's can testify to that and if they should lie they will take an oath and turn to pillar of salt.

I rest my case
Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olamiooo:
To me I can’t
But the question is why should a woman cheat ?
The same reasons that exist for men also apply as far as women. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Can You Take Back A Cheating Wife/girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
i can't

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State / Whats Your Take On This? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.