Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? (1030 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Testiebobo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21
Ladies, can you marry a man that cannot fend for himself?
As a lady, can you marry a man who cannot fend for himself, he still depends on his parents for food, clothings and shelter and he then proposes to you. Will you accept his proposal and marry him and be ready to suffer with him, or you will reject him and his proposal?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:13pm On Jan 21
Very foolish question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21
DaddyRochie1642:
Very foolish question
I swear
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21
All these kids. Who dey give Una phone sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 3:16pm On Jan 21
Colson:
All these kids. Who dey give Una phone sef
You sef you are a kid

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 3:16pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
Ladies, can you marry a man that cannot fend for himself?
As a lady, can you marry a man who cannot fend for himself, he still depends on his parents for food, clothings and shelter and he then proposes to you. Will you accept his proposal and marry him and be ready to suffer with him, or you will reject him and his proposal?
You are too young to be on the internet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
You sef you are a kid
if I talk wetin dey my mind now you will become restless grin
I will just ignore this mention like I didn't see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 3:35pm On Jan 21
Colson:
if I talk wetin dey my mind now you will become restless grin
I will just ignore this mention like I didn't see it.
You don't have anything to say since you are so lilly livered to reveal your main

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:38pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
You don't have anything to say since you are so lilly livered to reveal your main
I don't do mains or alternates. I'm only active on one account at a time
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 3:39pm On Jan 21
Colson:
I don't do mains or alternates. I'm only active on one account at a time
What's your previous known account
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by imagrg(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21
Teenagers like you would stay because of his good looks and big preek but with time, you will grow up to see that it's not all preek and physic that makes a happy home.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Wainey: 3:42pm On Jan 21
This question was supposed to be directed to the ladies and allow them to discuss on the matter.

But as we have it, the redpillers have succeeded in chasing 90% of the girls, making NL a gay forum.

When I started NL, ladies make up almost 45% of NL users, then we have meaningful discussion and we learn alot until Airtel introduced freebasics and kids begin joining NL, and the mature minds start leaving the forum

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
What's your previous known account
e still dey shock you how I know some important things about you abi grin

My previous account is dead and buried, never to be risen again... Mentioning it would defeat the purpose.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 3:49pm On Jan 21
Colson:
e still dey shock you how I know some important things about you abi grin

My previous account is dead and buried, never to be risen again... Mentioning it would defeat the purpose.
Mr K I know you, I'm just pulling your tiny legs.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Mr K I know you, I'm just pulling your tiny legs.
who is Mr K? K no even dey my name lol grin
And moreover I've never had any interaction with you whatsoever, until this year. So no dey deceive yourself again tryna act smart
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Martinez39s(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21
A man that can't fend for himself has no business with marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:17pm On Jan 21
Colson:
who is Mr K? K no even dey my name lol grin
And moreover I've never had any interaction with you whatsoever, until this year. So no dey deceive yourself again tryna act smart
Keep disguising, someone already told me who you are
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:19pm On Jan 21
Martinez39s:
A man that can't fend for himself has no business with marriage.
Do not speak concerning marriage aftreall you are never going that route because of your passionate dislike for women. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Keep disguising, someone already told me who you are
Mr K know say your birthday na December 15th? grin
E be like say na 14th sef, I don forget grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:26pm On Jan 21
Colson:
Mr K know say your birthday na December 15th? grin
E be like say na 14th sef, I don forget grin
Keep hiding, I already know your previous account
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Keep hiding, I already know your previous account
why are you so scared to mention the account? You dey do guess work grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:30pm On Jan 21
Colson:
why are you so scared to mention the account? You dey do guess work grin

No need to mention it, playing by your games
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
No need to mention it, playing by your games

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:38pm On Jan 21
Colson:
The name of my previous account is senomi. You're so smart, you caught me cry

🤡🤡🤡
😲😲😲 good to have you back. I knew I'll still get you reveal yourself 😆.

I wasn't even suspecting that account sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
😲😲😲 good to have you back. I knew I'll still get you reveal yourself 😆.

I wasn't even suspecting that account sef
what account were you suspecting?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 4:51pm On Jan 21
Colson:
what account were you suspecting?
I don't want to mention.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Colson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
I don't want to mention.
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
I don't want to mention.
You're sounding like iconicR are you her? 🤔
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 5:22pm On Jan 21
Gbadugbakun:

You're sounding like iconicR are you her? 🤔
Who is she?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 5:23pm On Jan 21
Colson:
okay
What of datboredberry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by Gbadugbakun(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21
EreluRoz:
Who is she?
A Nairalander who deactivated her account last year.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man That Cannot Fend For Himself? by EreluRoz: 5:23pm On Jan 21
Gbadugbakun:

A Nairalander who deactivated her account last year.
Ow eiya

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Two Women / Real men dont cry!!! / Kiss N Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.