Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 (9674 Views)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Dreamhighnow(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2022
This man has started again

You can’t tell me there is no alternative
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Karufi: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Gambari on his own to alter that statement
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by highchief1: 6:02am On Oct 11, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U see your life.... Person carry pdp mentality enter labour party and because him be your kins man unaa suddenly turn am to saint....

Person wey no fit develop anambra state ?

Obiano performed better than him.
Dapo abiodun performances is far ahead of obi performance as a GOVERNOR..

See anambra... Eldorado of eastern region
I keep telling ppl that Obi failed as a Gov but we will vote for him because we want to use him to change the system.not because he is a messiah.Obi cannot fix Nigeria.i will save I will save u don’t build a developing nation by saving and saving.Nigerians are sick sha
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by nedekid: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2022
GoodLife4live:

U see your life.... Person carry pdp mentality enter labour party and because him be your kins man unaa suddenly turn am to saint....

Person wey no fit develop anambra state ?

Obiano performed better than him.
Dapo abiodun performances is far ahead of obi performance as a GOVERNOR..

See anambra... Eldorado of eastern region
For most of you, all you understand by development is to build roads etc, things the states cannot afford without planning. Hence most states are in debt and taking loans. Nigerians are part of the problem because they want to see physical things.
If you understand financial management, you will know Obi did well in anambra. Cleared all the debt he met, turned the state from red acct balance to green, all with the same income comming to the state and the saved money in the bank.
Now considering tenure of 8 years must come to an end, it was now for the I comming governor to meet a financially sound state and then use the surplus prudently to start physical development and debt free. But if course we saw how obiano blew the money without caution in a bid to develop the state. Blew to the extent, he has to run to US to hide from efcc.
In your personal life, is it when your business is down, your finances poor, you then go to the bank to take a loan to build or renovate a new office complex or house? Or rather is it not when you cut cost, nurse the business to sound footing, and then from your profits build the office complex or house?
Naa, the average Nigerian gov will go and take loans, plunging the country into more debt.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by DeleTaller: 6:12am On Oct 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin Buhari and his wife avoiding anything that has to do with Tinubu
You are definitely not informed ......
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Professor822714: 6:19am On Oct 11, 2022
No sane leader makes such statements, except when they lack capacity to feel the pulse of the nation.
At this point, Nigerians ( at least the educated ones) are either relocated or at the brink! 7 years of directionless movement and senseless borrowing for personal use!
Majesty2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/558891-no-alternative-to-apc-victory-in-2023-buhari.html
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how the same miscreants who were "reliably informed" that Buhari is working for atiku now turn around to show same Buhari the full length of their tongues for supporting his party's
presidential flagbearer grin grin

Lol....u sabi dem well well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 6:23am On Oct 11, 2022
Felimax:
Too late Mr President, PDP is on the rescue.

APC dead and gone.

PDP needs to first rescue themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Dikegodspower(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari cannot say that Apc will win ,never
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2022
DMerciful:
That was what Gambari said, not Bubu. Besides, who listens to the failure of all time Bubu?

Why are you crying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by GoodLife4live: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2022
nedekid:

For most of you, all you understand by development is to build roads etc, things the states cannot afford without planning. Hence most states are in debt and taking loans. Nigerians are part of the problem because they want to see physical things.
If you understand financial management, you will know Obi did well in anambra. Cleared all the debt he met, turned the state from red acct balance to green, all with the same income comming to the state and the saved money in the bank.
Now considering tenure of 8 years must come to an end, it was now for the I comming governor to meet a financially sound state and then use the surplus prudently to start physical development and debt free. But if course we saw how obiano blew the money without caution in a bid to develop the state. Blew to the extent, he has to run to US to hide from efcc.
In your personal life, is it when your business is down, your finances poor, you then go to the bank to take a loan to build or renovate a new office complex or house? Or rather is it not when you cut cost, nurse the business to sound footing, and then from your profits build the office complex or house?
Naa, the average Nigerian gov will go and take loans, plunging the country into more debt.

So 75 billions naira has now made anambra a financially sound state ? So naa so the state poor reach ? So , Obi didn't do anything at all to increase the income revenue of anambra....

He was saving while anambranians are languishing in adject poverty... With INFRASTRUCTURAL deficiencies ? What a container economy .....

Listen good... Obi dis not saved because of anambranians... He did in other to share it with obiano after he left office....

Peter obi is a confirmed POLITICAL FRAUDSTER....

After obi eight years, anambra state still look primitive and UNDERDEVELOPE.... Till date , anambranians are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees.... Why ?

I thought , u all said he has transformed the state into eldorado and also provides jobs for the anambranians ? So tell me , why are they still trooping out of the zone assive their is war going on in anambra ?

If same obi contest for GOVERNOR of anambra state again him no go win...

See as una dey conderm PETER OBI in 2011 - 2012 and 2013 as a FAILED governor.... NAA the Peter obi unaa want make we come vote for as president because is your kins man ?

THUNDER go fire enemy of nigeria....

Read unaa coment below..abi naa me write there ni ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by DMerciful(m): 6:37am On Oct 11, 2022
You guys play too much
Indispensable85:

Why are you crying?
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by GoodLife4live: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Why zombidient no like nigeria ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by goslowgoslow(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2022
DMerciful:
That was what Gambari said, not Bubu. Besides, who listens to the failure of all time Bubu?
You are in pains take Panadol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by GoodLife4live: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Why unaa want is to vote in a political bigoted ? A serial liar and a religion extremist ? Why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Babastrong(m): 6:52am On Oct 11, 2022
No alternative to ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by BigBizzy(m): 7:07am On Oct 11, 2022
Shut up your mouth you corrupt man.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Rachel98(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how the same miscreants who were "reliably informed" that Buhari is working for atiku now turn around to show same Buhari the full length of their tongues for supporting his party's
first time you didn't link this to Ipob or Peter Obi. I was actually expecting you to link it to Peter Obi.

I'm proud of you. Keep it up.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Angrymode: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari is a shameless idiot
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by JAGS001(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2022
This message is for those that says Buhari isn't supporting Asiwaju candidature lol Buhari want to install Ahmad lawan but since it failed then his only option is Tinubu and he will do everything possible to make sure his party succeed him, obituaries wouldn't like this grin
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by JAGS001(m): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Angrymode:
Buhari is a shameless idiot
calling someone father shameless idiot shows your parents didn't raise you well sorry for them, no matter what you do don't insult people for their views, if you don't want someone just move on no need for insult and curses, do you think Buhari himself wants to be a failure something even devil doesn't want for himself be careful of your utterances against other people 2023 will come and go
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

APC na party abi calamity
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by LeoDeKing: 8:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Reinaldo:

APC na party abi calamity
Shinedu, you are free to call them any name.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by nedekid: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2022
GoodLife4live:

So 75 billions naira has now made anambra a financially sound state ? So naa so the state poor reach ? So , Obi didn't do anything at all to increase the income revenue of anambra....

He was saving while anambranians are languishing in adject poverty... With INFRASTRUCTURAL deficiencies ? What a container economy .....

Listen good... Obi dis not saved because of anambranians... He did in other to share it with obiano after he left office....

Peter obi is a confirmed POLITICAL FRAUDSTER....

After obi eight years, anambra state still look primitive and UNDERDEVELOPE.... Till date , anambranians are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees.... Why ?

I thought , u all said he has transformed the state into eldorado and also provides jobs for the anambranians ? So tell me , why are they still trooping out of the zone assive their is war going on in anambra ?

If same obi contest for GOVERNOR of anambra state again him no go win...

See as una dey conderm PETER OBI in 2011 - 2012 and 2013 as a FAILED governor.... NAA the Peter obi unaa want make we come vote for as president because is your kins man ?

THUNDER go fire enemy of nigeria....

Read unaa coment below..abi naa me write there ni ?
I thought you were reasonable, but when you started talking about zone, realise otherwise.
What do you mean by zone? Do you have a zone? Where is your zone? Funny you. It's just like Abuja people saying people are trooping to their zone, the fact of that matter. Lagos is the commercial capital of the country and is a zone to everyone, like it or hate it. You cannot drag land with anybody in Lagos because you claim you are from the zone, neither can you gbesele land, you pay cash! Tinubu will sell his plot of land to an omo igbo that has cash than to you that shines teeth to declare "my zone".
Go to lekki, oniru and and claim land naa, shouting it is my zone, if it is not koboko you will chop.
You have no zone, this is federal republic of Nigeria, anyone can live and thrive anywhere in the country.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by jamace(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2022

Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by jcross19: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is too early to start crying.

Jagaban never start campaign.

cheesy
Godforbid.... Nigerians are tired of these evil people that cries of the masseuse mean nothing to them.. I just wonder what tinubu will use to campaign because the conditions reach everybody... Masses are suffering....
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by deeva2: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Puremind1225:
Nigerians have rejected APC

Stp deceiving yourself..

Only IPOB rejected APC.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by carochristoper: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Angrymode: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2022
JAGS001:
calling someone father shameless idiot shows your parents didn't raise you well sorry for them, no matter what you do don't insult people for their views, if you don't want someone just move on no need for insult and curses, do you think Buhari himself wants to be a failure something even devil doesn't want for himself be careful of your utterances against other people 2023 will come and go

My parents raised me well to identify idiots and ass-lickers. You surely belong to one of the mentioned categories.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Onuoha1234(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
There is certainly. PDP or LABOUR.
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by JAGS001(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Angrymode:

My parents raised me well to identify idiots and ass-lickers. You surely belong to one of the mentioned categories.
I'm not surprised to see wailing over that's bigger than your entire generations from your 1grandparent to your generation one way to identify zombies is the way they becomes warriors on nairaland your mumu na first class grin can you tell us any achievement from Peter obi how have your family or any of your relative benefits from it?
Re: Buhari: No Alternative To APC Victory In 2023 by Angrymode: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
JAGS001:
I'm not surprised to see wailing over that's bigger than your entire generations from your 1grandparent to your generation one way to identify zombies is the way they becomes warriors on nairaland your mumu na first class grin can you tell us any achievement from Peter obi how have your family or any of your relative benefits from it?

I'm now positive you belong to the ass-licking category. Typical of an ass-licker to put personal need above what's best for everyone in general. I never mentioned Peter Obi in my statement neither I've yet decided who my vote will go for but I know it's not Tinubu. However, if my choice of not voting for Tinubu or BAT is a problem to you, I guess I now know whose ass you are licking.

You are an ass-licker and Buhari is a still a shameless idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Begin N22.7tn Loan Repayment In 2026 –DMO / Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / PT, ANN, ADC Enter Into Strategic Alliance To Form Apt,adopt Hashim As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.