Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? (18419 Views)

2023: I Feel Empty Without Wike, Others On PDP Campaign – Gov Emmanuel / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Hussein035: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
toneroforever:
Majority of Rivers, Abia, Benue,Enugu voters won't vote for APC at the presidential election. @ least 30% of Oyo votes (conservative figure,it could be more) won't go to Tinubu.
With this in mind, the 5 governors will prefer to be more relevant by aligning with the choice of the people, Peter Obi

Why are you thinking like a baby. How could you think Oyo will be foolish to leave Tinubu that developed Lagos and vote Obi that developed Beer company

Respect yourself

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by toneroforever(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hussein035:

Why are you thinking like a baby. How could you think Oyo will be foolish to leave Tinubu that developed Lagos and vote Obi that developed Beer company

Respect yourself

Oga no vex. I said a percentage of the votes at least 30% will go Obi's way. Don't forget Atiku will collect a little vote because of some PDP members will try for him.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by PStacks(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
2023 is between Online Noise Makers with no PVC's spurning Obi And Obidients On and the very Old men that knows all the Tricks.

Atiku would have Marched Tinubu Pound to Pound, Dollar for Dollars but his Atikukate Movement Has suffered a massive dent from the Fall Out with Wike and the G-5 in most recent times and not sure of his Bragadocious 11 Million Votes he scored in 2015 that had Peter Obi as his Vice 2015..

Let's Face Facts, Peter Obi is only doing damage to Atiku.

Wike is the last straw to break the back of the PDP in 2023 cos between now and February there can't be true genuine reconciliation, the wounds are already too deep. At Worst Atiku would lick his wounds, Obi would have gained popularity and better positioned for 2027 Election and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu would hold the Ace.

Let's face it. Tinubu has a lot of headaches already in the Muslim-Muslim Tickets issues, Afenifere issues, Media narrative of health related issues but the Lion of Bourdillon has Roard Loud Enough for even the Deaf to Hear Emilokan.

No intimidations rife enough, No Fears,

On This Mandate we Stand

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by themanderon: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why must it be a win for the drug lord?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by feedthenation(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
---Atiku should have chosen Wike as his running mate---
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Johnrake69: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Batam:

Pitobi is never a match for Tinubu politically in the south, that is why majority of your sentimental brothers are always castigating him, forget about noise you are making here, majority of real voters are not online. They are somewhere holding ward meetings to perfect their strategy for winning

Hehehehehehehe... Who are my brothers? I'm from South South. Aside south west tell me where Tinubu is the most popular candidate?

Peter Obi is the most popular candidate as far southern Nigeria is concerned. Know that and know peace.

South South and Southeast have never bought whatever Tinubu has been selling. And it's not going to change anytime soon. That leaves him with Southwest

If you're a good political observer you should know that South west doesn't give block votes. Votes in Lagos will be heavily shared. Between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku. Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo will likely go same way.

Then North East and North West are heavily rooting for Atiku and Kwankwaso.

The middle Belt forum endorsement might give Peter Obi an upper hand in the North central.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by ponishah: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
oikirodah:
Win-Win For Tinubu: PDP Flags off Presidential Campaign Without Wike And Co, Matters Arising

Copyright Protected

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/win-win-for-tinubu-pdp-flags-off-presidential-campaign-without-wike-and-co-matters-arising/

Tinubu is not the picture...
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by afbstrategies: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
oikirodah:
Win-Win For Tinubu: PDP Flags off Presidential Campaign Without Wike And Co, Matters Arising

Copyright Protected

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/win-win-for-tinubu-pdp-flags-off-presidential-campaign-without-wike-and-co-matters-arising/

Stop this copyright protected nonsense. Go and share on your website and stop flexing muscle on Nairaland, another man's sweat lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Johnrake69:

Hehehehehehehe... Who are my brothers? I'm from South South. Aside south west tell me where Tinubu is the most popular candidate?

Peter Obi is the most popular candidate as far southern Nigeria is concerned. Know that and know peace.

South South and Southeast have never bought whatever Tinubu has been selling. And it's not going to change anytime soon. That leaves him with Southwest

If you're a good political observer you should know that South west doesn't give block votes. Votes in Lagos will be heavily shared. Between Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku. Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo will likely go same way.

Then North East and North West are heavily rooting for Atiku and Kwankwaso.

The middle Belt forum endorsement might give Peter Obi an upper hand in the North central.

Don't be suprised that South-south will be won by Atiku and Tinubu will also share in the votes because his wife comes from Delta.
Obi can only win in southeast and their turnout will be low

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by TheAlchemist: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
feedthenation:
---Atiku should have chosen Wike as his running mate---

The born to rule mentality made Atiku consider Wike as a mere slave.. Trust wicked wike to show him and Ayu pepper.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Benbellamor: 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:
No body notice their absence ..

Ship has sail...

North 2023

‘Tis propaganda no work
if you don't hear obi kekerenke at the rally then you're lost
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Asgard73:
No body notice their absence ..

Ship has sail...

North 2023

‘Tis propaganda no work

Really?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by PeterObi4LP: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Everyone want to cash out quick quick with quarter to quench Tilumpu before election by giving him force hope.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by OctavianAC(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
"The absence of Rivers State Nyesom Wike, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu,
Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Samuel Ortom of Benue and Seyi Makinde of Oyo
clearly shows all is not well".

They may have become Obidient already
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by asanausana91: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thank God, only Tinubu crumbs eaters notice their absence.
Atiku is the next president!
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Neutrality: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=adioolayi post=117472589]I still believe they will resolve all pending issues...

I am certain PDP cannot go into that elections without the support of 5 governors...

5 Governors is huge..if na one now, they can do shakara...but 5

They just have to do something...else, na own goal be that.

In other news, I listened to Atiku's speech yesterday....he seems tired and all worked up already...he needs to relax..take necessary rest before he goes out to campaign...it's understandable na old man sha...make dem package his itineraries well...

The party Chairman Ayu also scored an own goal by saying they will want to bring back the 16 years of PDP rule....the same 16years Nigerians are saying never again..that's was full of monumental corrupt practices

Okowa...the VP candidate speech was also uninspiring....no vibes....not articulate ...they will need to work on him.

PDP should put their house in order to give us a befitting 2023 electioneering process...anyone that wins ...Peter Obi, Atiku or Tinubu should not have an easy ride grin cheesy grin

That's all[ur head get better oil,straight analysis without insults and abusive words,I love ur maturity dear patriot,keep it up]
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Action102(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
The way Tinubu will lose this coming election will shock even himself
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by pacificom: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
toneroforever:

Some people there will definitely vote for Obi.

Don't get it twisted, during the governorship election PDP's Adeleke was the people's choice just as in 2018.
All the people wanted was to dethrone the evil party,APC in their state.
Are Osun people buying foodstuffs cheaper in the market than others because Tinubu is from there[b],no[/b].
My point is, Tinubu will most likely win Osun state because he is from there. Yet some will vote for Obi because their priority is to get Nigeria working again. Others will vote for Atiku because of the governor.
Truly Osun people passionately dislike APC, I believe that Peter Obi will only pick coins among voters, while Atiku will emerge as the most favourite candidate under the influence of his campaign. Personally I consider Atiku as the best of the three candidates, but only time will tell and the will of God shall be fulfill.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by ofuonyebi: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
what else do you want to hear?
i have said it before that PDP is deceiving themselves pretending theres no problem isn the house
But now it clear that the noose tightens on Atiku
Lets wait and see as the minutes tickles to Jagabans victoiry in 2023

Wike will hold a ministerial appointment mark my words
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by okorogodwin4(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
With BVAS technology the era of allocation of vote is gone the bullion van thief and. His BATstard criminal zombies must chop breakfast
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by franudi: 3:38am On Oct 12, 2022
It is a win for Mr. Peter Obi.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by Abdu81: 3:52am On Oct 12, 2022
goodmike7:

I swear, obi na bad market for atiku...he knows he will never win yet taking a pinch from our votes...some people are just useless,

Obi will never win?
Hehehe,ok.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu? by sircatherine45(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Batam:

Don't be suprised that South-south will be won by Atiku and Tinubu will also share in the votes because his wife comes from Delta.
Obi can only win in southeast and their turnout will be low

I laugh at your wack analysis. But no problem. Till February.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric / Lagos Assembly Threatens To Arrest Ambode, Four Ex-commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.