Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... (1694 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2022
okay so yesterday the 11th of october i went to eko atlantic city beachfront in the afternoon. the place was completely empty with the exception of this latest very expensive looking porsche sports car and i saw this gentleman come out of it and he was dressed exactly like a SAN all kitted up in black and white and patent shoes and he walked up to the sidewalk and was observing the water. he is an older gentleman somewhere in his late fifties i would say. so we were both observing the atlantic ocean.
eventually seeing as it was only me and him there we gravitated towards each other and started talking. so it turns out this guy is a big shot and big wig and related to almost all the movers of lagos. he said he is a lagos island guy who grew up on the island and he is related to the oba of lagos. he said though if his family is traced back to 700 years it ends up in ethiopia. he gave me his business card which i googled his name when i got home and he is a big shot lawyer who represents banks and oil companies and governments. basically a mover and shaker. a blue chip.
so we got to talking about a whole bunch of topics and the conversation got to politics and i asked him who is his choice because he said nigeria needs a very young and vibrant person to move the country forward. so i said then your choice is peter obi right ? before answering he proceeded to tell me about the very first time he met peter obi in person. he said he didnt know who he was but he went to the east to deliberate on the IPO of a huge bank and he was the counsel and when he got there he met a few people in the crowd and one of them had a very strong presence but was with them chatting and then he said to his surprise they called the president ( or ceo, i forget the title but the oga patapata ) of the bank to come and sit on the high seat on the podium and to his surprise the man they were just chatting to casually went up to the podium to sit down. it was peter obi. he was the ogapatapata of the bank. so this guy said he was surprised because maybe in his mixing with bigwigs those of that reputation are aloof. he said many good things about peter obi. said he is a very humble man. so i said, well thats your man then, that is the man you should vote for. to which he said the meeting in question took place at nnewi and he has been there several times after and he said he was shocked at the state of nnewi. he said all the streets is littered with rubbish. he said there is trash all over the streets. its like the whole nnewi has being turned into a dustbin. he said it is for this reason that he would not vote for peter obi. he said tinubu is an old sick man but look at where we are standing ? look around you ( he was telling me this ), he said all this was put together by tinubu. he says it pains him to have to vote for an old sick man but he is the best out there. what do you guys think about the discourse and his opinion ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by successmatters(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2022
We will vote for Peter Obi.

A living dog is always better than a dead lion.

20 Likes

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
okay so yesterday the 11th of october i went to eko atlantic city beachfront in the afternoon. the place was completely empty with the exception of this latest very expensive looking porsche sports car and i saw this gentleman come out of it and he was dressed exactly like a SAN all kitted up in black and white and patent shoes and he walked up to the sidewalk and was observing the water. he is an older gentleman somewhere in his late fifties i would say. so we were both observing the atlantic ocean. eventually seeing as it was only me and him there we gravitated towards each other and started talking. so it turns out this guy is a big shot and big wig and related to almost all the movers of lagos. he said he is a lagos island guy who grew up on the island and he is related to the oba of lagos. he said though if his family is traced back to 700 years it ends up in ethiopia. he gave me his business card which i googled his name when i got home and he is a big shot lawyer who represents banks and oil companies and governments. basically a mover and shaker. a blue chip. so we got to talking about a whole bunch of topics and the conversation got to politics and i asked him who is his choice because he said nigeria needs a very young and vibrant person to move the country forward. so i said then your choice is peter obi right ? before answering he proceeded to tell me about the very first time he met peter obi in person. he said he didnt know who he was but he went to the east to deliberate on the IPO of a huge bank and he was the counsel and when he got there he met a few people in the crowd and one of them had a very strong presence but was with them chatting and then he said to his surprise they called the president ( or ceo, i forget the title but the oga patapata ) of the bank to come and sit on the high seat on the podium and to his surprise the man they were just chatting to casually went up to the podium to sit down. it was peter obi. he was the ogapatapata of the bank. so this guy said he was surprised because maybe in his mixing with bigwigs those of that reputation are aloof. he said many good things about peter obi. said he is a very humble man. so i said, well thats your man then, that is the man you should vote for. to which he said the meeting in question took lace at nnewi and he has been there several times after and he said he was shocked at the state of nnewi. he said all the streets is littered with rubbish. he said there is trash all over the streets. its like the whole nnewi has being turned into a dustbin. he said it is for this reason that he would not vote for peter obi. he said tinubu is an old sick man but look at where we are standing ? look around you ( he was telling me this ), he said all this was put together by tinubu. he says it pains him to have to vote for an old sick man but he is the best out there. what do you guys think about the discourse and his opinion ?
so nnewi was dirty because of peter obi angry cheesy fear APC oh!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by dat9jaguy(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2022
OP, this table you are shaking has 3 legs o.
This guy no go make heaven, walahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Isobug: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
You no get paragraph for your aganda? How can one comprehend this?

5 Likes

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
dat9jaguy:
OP, this table you are shaking has 3 legs o.
This guy no go make heaven, walahi.
lol its true story. i swear on my life. the intention is not to shake any table. its an experience i had yesterday at eko atlatic city. i would see if i can take a picture of the mans business card without revealing his name and post it here. the man has offices in london and 2 offices in victoria island. so it says on his business card so you know this guy is some billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Isobug:
You no get paragraph for your aganda? How can one comprehend this?
lol let me arrange it well
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so nnewi was dirty because of peter obi angry cheesy fear APC oh!
i have never bee to nnewi before. i have never been to the east. am narrating what someone told me

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
i have never bee to nnewi before. i have never been to the east. am narrating what someone told me
he lied to you

4 Likes

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
he lied to you
ahhh i see. its possible
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Ttalk: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2022
I served in Anambra during the tenure of Peter Obi. Every corper that serve there would confirm that corners were given stern warnings during orientation about the state of insecurity in Anambra.

I ve equally visited Nnewi to see a coper friend Oma from Rivers state.

Sincerely Ikorodu in Lagos wears a better look than Awka the state capital not to talk of Nnewi which is just one of those towns in Nigeria.

I remember some security guys with an affinity for Biafra used to drive around the town in broad daylight without a check from the government.

Some good roads in the inner town were said to have been constructed by Chris Nigige.

Nkwelle Nsunaka and its environment have been enmeshed in communal clashes for 15 years running with no solution from Peter Obi and Obiano. Shooting in broad daylight is no longer a new thing.

The city of Onitsha with story buildings only lived in its past glory because of the state of the mess the place has turned to with no presence of government either state or federal to alleviate their suffering.

There was no waste management system during my days there.

Secondary schools were not populated the way we have in SW with more percentage of girls ratio to boys. Boys in their government secondary school were above secondary school age unlike in Lagos and other SW states where we have younger students both male and female in secondary school.

Unlike the impression given that Igbo don't worship their rich men. The reverse is the case as their rich people exploit their citizens, especially in the area of politics and position.

Young educated Igbo aspires among other profession to become Rev. Fathers, something that is strange to Yoruba guys in pursuing future carriers.

Some of their rich guys are in habit of flaunting their little wealth, they like showcasing their clothes and their wallet, things that are irritating to people from SW and SS

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by TINUBUISMAD: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Rubbish
Out of here
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2022
Awaiting our next president Peter obi

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Isobug: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2022
sukkot:
lol let me arrange it well
Better oo
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Softmirror: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
successmatters:
We will vote for Peter Obi.

A living dog is always better than a dead lion.

grin

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Ttalk: 3:17am On Oct 13, 2022
Jennifer663:
Awaiting our next president Peter obi

In your dream. Abeg wake up

19 Likes

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by Ifearnoevil: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2022
So this is the latest from your Watsapp group cheesy.
Just watch as this tale is going to appear in different SM platforms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by AlphaTaikun: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
okay so yesterday the 11th of october i went to eko atlantic city beachfront in the afternoon. the place was completely empty with the exception of this latest very expensive looking porsche sports car and i saw this gentleman come out of it and he was dressed exactly like a SAN all kitted up in black and white and patent shoes and he walked up to the sidewalk and was observing the water. he is an older gentleman somewhere in his late fifties i would say. so we were both observing the atlantic ocean.
eventually seeing as it was only me and him there we gravitated towards each other and started talking. so it turns out this guy is a big shot and big wig and related to almost all the movers of lagos. he said he is a lagos island guy who grew up on the island and he is related to the oba of lagos. he said though if his family is traced back to 700 years it ends up in ethiopia. he gave me his business card which i googled his name when i got home and he is a big shot lawyer who represents banks and oil companies and governments. basically a mover and shaker. a blue chip.
so we got to talking about a whole bunch of topics and the conversation got to politics and i asked him who is his choice because he said nigeria needs a very young and vibrant person to move the country forward. so i said then your choice is peter obi right ? before answering he proceeded to tell me about the very first time he met peter obi in person. he said he didnt know who he was but he went to the east to deliberate on the IPO of a huge bank and he was the counsel and when he got there he met a few people in the crowd and one of them had a very strong presence but was with them chatting and then he said to his surprise they called the president ( or ceo, i forget the title but the oga patapata ) of the bank to come and sit on the high seat on the podium and to his surprise the man they were just chatting to casually went up to the podium to sit down. it was peter obi. he was the ogapatapata of the bank. so this guy said he was surprised because maybe in his mixing with bigwigs those of that reputation are aloof. he said many good things about peter obi. said he is a very humble man. so i said, well thats your man then, that is the man you should vote for. to which he said the meeting in question took place at nnewi and he has been there several times after and he said he was shocked at the state of nnewi. he said all the streets is littered with rubbish. he said there is trash all over the streets. its like the whole nnewi has being turned into a dustbin. he said it is for this reason that he would not vote for peter obi. he said tinubu is an old sick man but look at where we are standing ? look around you ( he was telling me this ), he said all this was put together by tinubu. he says it pains him to have to vote for an old sick man but he is the best out there. what do you guys think about the discourse and his opinion ?
Insightful. The lawyer spoke his truth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Insightful. The lawyer spoke his thruth.

yeah he sure did lol. i have to tell you though, development in that eko Atlantic city is at snails pace though lol. maybe money done finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
lol its true story. i swear on my life. the intention is not to shake any table. its an experience i had yesterday at eko atlatic city. i would see if i can take a picture of the mans business card without revealing his name and post it here. the man has offices in london and 2 offices in victoria island. so it says on his business card so you know this guy is some billionaire
Any body who thinks ekp Atlantic project is a success is not exposed and Lacks basic knowledge of developmental economics

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

[b]Any body who thinks ekp Atlantic project is a succes[/b]s is not exposed and Lacks basic knowledge of developmental economics
in time it will be. currently it is not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
in time it will be. currently it is not
Eko Atlantic makes zero sense ,it's too expensive ..$2 million dollars for 1000 Square meters ...you what that can get you in Dubai, Istanbul,Jo burg ?

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by AlphaTaikun: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
yeah he sure did lol. i have to tell you though, development in that eko Atlantic city is at snails pace though lol. maybe money done finish
Lol... Sukkot, good morning again.

Well with reference to Eko Atlantic City, the U.S. Embassy as of 2021 purchased the largest chunk of land by any entity at Eko Atlantic and they've started construction work. So they'll move away from Walter Carrington Crescent and have a stronger presence in Lagos.

You are right, international finance for getting the place up and running is quite tight, and there's increase in inflation leading to high cost of construction. In 10 years max, that place would have taken shape.

All the best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol... Sukkot, good morning again.

Well with reference to Eko Atlantic City, the U.S. Embassy as of 2021 purchased the largest chunk of land by any entity at Eko Atlantic and they've started construction work. So they'll move away from Walter Carrington Crescent and have a stronger presence in Lagos.

You are right, international finance for getting the place up and running is quite tight, and there's increase in inflation leading to high cost of construction. In 10 years max, that place would have taken shape.

All the best.

Good morning to you brother. trust you are well and the weekend is going well. yeah in that place currently there are only like 4 towers that have been completed and are in use. the rest is barren land . although the infrastructure has been laid down. good roads, light, water, 14 canals, nice beachfront, streetlights etc. even the road leading up to the place is now as smooth as a babys bottom. ahmadu bello way. so the foundation is laid down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Eko Atlantic makes zero sense ,it's too expensive ..$2 million dollars for 1000 Square meters ...you what that can get you in Dubai, Istanbul,Jo burg ?
its not for everybody. the big boys can afford that
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
its not for everybody. the big boys can afford that
Those who can afford it why should they pick Lagos over Dubai that offer cheaper with better environment , Istanbul that's way cheaper , , Greece , even Manchester , Florida , Texas ,

This are the reasons it's empty and below that price it can't break even

Somethings are not for your level of understanding
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by nazicartel(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
You met someone at a meeting. A very young person then and he was a bank chairman and then you are blaming a bank Chairman or whatever for the dirtiness of the area you went for the meeting. Agbado don full una brain. So Tinubu created the beach you went to relax

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2022
nazicartel:
You met someone at a meeting. A very young person then and he was a bank chairman and then you are blaming a bank Chairman or whatever for the dirtiness of the area you went for the meeting. Agbado don full una brain. So Tinubu created the beach you went to relax
i believe he went there several years later when peter obi was governor and the place was still the same hence his opinion
Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by nazicartel(m): 9:29am On Oct 16, 2022
sukkot:
i believe he went there several years later when peter obi was governor and the place was still the same hence his opinion
That's not what was written. I'm writing from what the OP wrote.

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Those who can afford it why should they pick Lagos over Dubai that offer cheaper with better environment , Istanbul that's way cheaper , , Greece , even Manchester , Florida , Texas ,

This are the reasons it's empty and below that price it can't break even

Somethings are not for your level of understanding
because in nigeria they can get better returns for their investment. Nigeria is very rich in resources. dubai is not. turkey is not. manchester is not. florida is not. texas is not

1 Like

Re: What This Man Said About Peter Obi Was Very Nice But ...... by sukkot: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
nazicartel:
That's not what was written. I'm writing from what the OP wrote.
you have to read between the lines.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mocked Muslims, Appointed Reverend Father Bauchi State Coordinator / I Am Not A Public Figure That Cows To Bullying - Abike Dabiri-erewa Replies Oby / INEC Has Already Rigged The Election For Atiku [exclusive]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.