Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? (30182 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Cmanforall: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I went through the list and personally I am impressed, very. But that's me, a Christian minority Northerner.

I read some comments from people saying the list is filled with Southerners or Christians, which is actually very false. But putting myself in their shoes, you know for almost a decade now and throughout most of Nigeria's history we are used to seeing every public office mostly occupied by a section of the country, from a specific religion.

Justice, equality and even federal character was never a reality, well maybe with the exception of the Obasanjo's administration that is.

Do you think a Labour Party campaign counsel with names not exceptionally and clearly dominated by the Core North will be taken seriously by the region?

the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list
It's not by office

2 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by penearth(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
Biggest chance o

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Obi hate Muslims and northerners
I hate them too
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by successmatters(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
Even if Peter Obi slaps me every morning, I will still vote for him grin

8 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by fydence: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Just look your analytical capacity:

1 + 1 = Agbado. ....... F9

6 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Slymonster(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
At the stage of Nigeria, people are still looking for tribe here and there. When the list came out. I only looked at the people and never for once looked at the tribe or where they from. Y'all keep wasting your 4 and 8 years of no improvement and wondering when will Nigeria change instead of doing that now.

5 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Perfect chance
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Ndibunna: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I went through the list and personally I am impressed, very. But that's me, a Christian minority Northerner.

I read some comments from people saying the list is filled with Southerners or Christians, which is actually very false. But putting myself in their shoes, you know for almost a decade now and throughout most of Nigeria's history we are used to seeing every public office mostly occupied by a section of the country, from a specific religion.

Justice, equality and even federal character was never a reality, well maybe with the exception of the Obasanjo's administration that is.

Do you think a Labour Party campaign counsel with names not exceptionally and clearly dominated by the Core North will be taken seriously by the region?

the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list

North north north.

So other zones don't have vote

How many made themselves look inferior in eyes of others is mind boggling.

God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by sucess001(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
So you were expecting Obi to win before?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by FreeStuffsNG: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Leave north, Lagos nko? He chose an Igbo to coordinate his campaign in Lagos state, a Yoruba state that is predomimantly Yoruba and he wants to be taken serious by the Yoruba voters.
No be juju be that?
check my signature for free stuffs!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by anonimi: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Unlike muMURIC Thiefnuibu's over-love for Muslims hence his Boko Haram governor as running mate?
Who will push the druggie into Aso Rock? Definitely not me.
God forbid BaThing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by tribalmall: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
You will care when result start trickling in

Jennifer663:
We don't care,as far as he's topping his adversaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Nonsoco80(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Akwuna
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by JealousCobra(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117502762:
Peter Obi only has the chance among his ipob terrorist, cannibalistic swines.
No sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will vote for a terrorist.

Pandora the terrorist enabler is coming a distant 4th in this election.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

Your days as an APC loyal urchin is coming to an end. grin

6 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Originality007: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117502762:

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

oponu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by tribalmall: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Imagine list a foolish Igbo to coordinate Lagos just imagine such effrontery.

kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by ATLIEN2027: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Your percentage distribution is funny and won’t pass basic statistical scrutiny. Each item is meant to be mutually exclusive

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by anonimi: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
fydence:
Just look your analytical capacity:

1 + 1 = Agbado. ....... F9

Leave us agberos o, we love our Agbado plus Cassava, APC recession economy with Thiefnuibu our asiwaju like that. grin

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can cock and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Nonsoco80(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117502762:

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.
Dead meat seller

2 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by frugal(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Campaign list generally comprises of people who believe in you and working for you. Should he have drafted random names or what? Those are the core people supporting him in the different regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by kristisking(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let them keep deceiving themselves. No notable politicians in that list

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by kamalbob(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Your tears is our source of joy grin grin

Lol just like you are crying like a bitch since 1970 after civil war abi?
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

This is a lie

2 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by kamalbob(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Period007:
Urchins will create 500 threads today because of this list.

Northern Christians will vote Peter obi overwhelmingly

How many are they? �
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Period007(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
kamalbob:

How many are they? �
Enough to make Peter Obi president

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by DDNGNG: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by kamalbob(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
If he like let him put all northerners on the list. We will never vote someone from that region lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Arysexy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
We the masses are the voters not the campaign council

We don't need to be bribed to vote for Obi

Why are you ppl so concerned and agitated?

From social media furore

To the people doing rally don't have PVC

To can the campaign council win election for Obi

What a fear induced analysis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by CheapHomes1: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Even the person he appointed to coordinate his campaign in Lagos is from his tribe and probably one of those MC Oluomo suggested where the ipob members behind the coordinated arson in Lagos

Why didn't you join the party? obi would have chosen you to coordinate his campaign in Lagos.

How did ipob members coordinate arson in Lagos? Care to enlighten us?

5 Likes

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Yibo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
vengertime:
Mad people everywhere
poor Photoshop
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by casualobserver: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Even the person he appointed to coordinate his campaign in Lagos is from his tribe and probably one of those MC Oluomo suggested where the ipob members behind the coordinated arson in Lagos

Same with Sokoto!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN / Edo Primary: APC Governors To Meet Tinubu Over Obaseki / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.