Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,397 members, 7,850,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? (30193 Views)

Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by alimiadedayo1: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Exactly!!!

Every time North! North!! North!!! sad Kilode! Are they the only region in this country ?

Obi knows that he won't win the core north. All he needs is 20 to 25 %. If His yusuf Datti can do it for him. He is good to go.

Let him heavily focused on SE, SW, SS and Middle belt.
you are day dreaming the only zone obi will perform very well is south east forget all other zone obi cannot win the election he is not destiny to become the president of Nigeria the only candidate that has the destiny is soludo and umahi note what I typed today as a frame of reference for future political dispensation
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by ChristineC: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

you are day dreaming the only zone obi will perform very well is south east forget all other zone obi cannot win the election he is not destiny to become the president of Nigeria the only candidate that has the destiny is soludo and umahi note what I typed today as a frame of reference for future political dispensation
ogbeni destiny keeper aye, what is your own destiny?

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Sadisbala(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
LocalStandard1:
I went through the list and personally I am impressed, very. But that's me, a Christian minority Northerner.

I read some comments from people saying the list is filled with Southerners or Christians, which is actually very false. But putting myself in their shoes, you know for almost a decade now and throughout most of Nigeria's history we are used to seeing every public office mostly occupied by a section of the country, from a specific religion.

Justice, equality and even federal character was never a reality, well maybe with the exception of the Obasanjo's administration that is.

Do you think a Labour Party campaign counsel with names not exceptionally and clearly dominated by the Core North will be taken seriously by the region?actually Peter obi will get some vote from some of the northern Christian but not reasonable quantities

the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7379545/2023-presidential-election-full-list
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by DestinyNigga: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
As e dey pain u, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us, e go dey pepper u grin angry
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Obi hate Muslims and northerners
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by ofuonyebi: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria is tired of having another civil war..
the scratches of the 1967 war caused by late Ojukwu is still echoing daily
this reason alone is why Obi will fail woefully with only 5% votes in 2023 elections

i only pity his boys who keep on deceiving themselves despite seeing the handwriting on the wall
that their master stand no chance in all ramifications apart from social media abuses
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by alimiadedayo1: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
ChristineC:
ogbeni destiny keeper aye, what is your own destiny?
my destiny is I will become the president of this country in future I am chosen from heaven as one of those people God has chosen that will take this country to the promise land.. you can screenshot this for today whether it or not I am telling you the truth and all eyes will see and they will be my witness
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Davigor: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117502762:
Peter Obi only has the chance among his ipob terrorist, cannibalistic swines.
No sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will vote for a terrorist.

Pandora the terrorist enabler is coming a distant 4th in this election.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

And who are you rooting for? You campaign and defend buhari here despite is incompetence you are now packaging another old man saying is my turn my turn to rule are sure you are not enemy of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Successlane: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Number one point of FAiLURE
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by SIRTee15: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
stanluiz:
Exactly!!!

Every time North! North!! North!!! sad Kilode! Are they the only region in this country ?

Obi knows that he won't win the core north. All he needs is 20 to 25 %. If His yusuf Datti can do it for him. He is good to go.

Let him heavily focused on SE, SW, SS and Middle belt.

And u think Yusuf datti can give him 20% of northern vote? Someone that's not even certain will win his pooling booth not to talk of ward.

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by christistruth01: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

And Yorubas especially the ones in Lagos
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by VERDA: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
kestolove95:
The list
60% igbos
6% yoruba
3% northerners
30% Christians
1% muslims

Keep crying, we are loving it.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by VERDA: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
Just like mmm obi doesn’t even believe in his own aspirations no wonder local man no wan use him own money despite being a billionaire but he will collect from d hustlers on d street n when he loses he knows for sure his money is still intact

Man wey get sense,if they can contribute money to sponsor nnamdi kanu n kill their fellow Igbo this contribution go b small thing to them

Una go just dey type trash, na your money him dey use travel all over the world since?. Mumu hateful people.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by VERDA: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
post=117502762:
Peter Obi only has the chance among his ipob terrorist, cannibalistic swines.
No sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians will vote for a terrorist.

Pandora the terrorist enabler is coming a distant 4th in this election.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

Keep hating, your chest go burst.
Tinubu is a drug dealer and a muderer

1 Like

Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by plaindealer: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
I honestly don't think Pandora is interested in this election or trying to win any election, the lack of focus, attention to detail, goofiness, hands-off, and careless ways shows an aimless man with zero sense of direction or seriourness.

Looks like he's into this election thing just to take away PDP votes from Atiku and not necessarily to win any election.

I really don't get it.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by ismodiwa(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
There's nothing for Obi in the North, he shouldn't bother coming, after all he did to us during his administration in Anambara, besides he is the least competent aspirant! I personally will throw stones at him.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by saintrow1: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2022
stanluiz:
At Worst he will get 35% there especially in a state like Lagos.

Obi will get a majority vote in the South. As for the North. Atiku, Tinubu and Kwakwanso will neutalize each other.

Tinubu will not win the South. He may win SW but loose woefully in the SE and SS.

In the North. Atiku will give him the run out of his money. Kwakwanso is contesting. He is Demi god in the north. He will cancel the block votes Tinubu and Atiku will get. A win for Peter obi cheesy

Peter Obi will do well in the South and North Central. As for the NE and NW. Datti will make sure he secure 20 to 25% votes.

Keep dreaming, you will wake up after the election.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by spearman(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bello Maitama Yussuf Rear Admiral of Peter Obi.
If you know you know. Nnamdi Kanu surely knows.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by Traplord09: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
asanausana91:
are you telling us that Obi is coming to divide the country?

Are you tell us that ibo is coming to divide the country...

Look ibo is not coming to divide The country...
Ibo we develop ever States..
Don't quote me wrong.

Ok..
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by lyricalz: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
kestolove95:
can u imagine! Ordinary addition sef dem no Sabi just insult na him full Dia empty brain... Even a nursery student can add 60+6+30+3+1 to get 100...mtseew

It's like you went to night school, you said 60% Igbos, 30% Christians, are Igbos not Christians?

Modified olodo.
Re: With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? by somegirl1: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Even the person he appointed to coordinate his campaign in Lagos state , a state in Yorubaland and predominantly Yoruba by population and culture, is from his Igbo tribe.

HE Obi deliberately shunned the millions of indigenous Yoruba in their own state and called the bluff of those who already see him as a tribalist, just to please his Igbo brother as Lagos state coordinator, who to an MC Oluomo is probably one of those MC Oluomo suggested where the ipob terrorist group members behind the coordinated arson and failed attempt on the life of Asiwaju Tinubu in Lagos in 2020.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Ezeigbe Ughulu is from Edo state.
Anyuagba is from Nasarawa state.
Many of you are shockingly ignorant of other ethnic groups in the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / PDP Stalwart Fears Jonathan May Lose Presidential Election / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.