Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Do Guys Flirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Flirt? (10334 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Flirt? by tectona(m): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2006
tell me why do guys enjoy flirtin, why dont they stick to a particular time.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by kasaliyaro(m): 3:57am On Mar 28, 2006
KKK -Ko dun, Ko po, Ko pe, the more, the merrier. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by mj(m): 6:22am On Mar 28, 2006
Its really not easy for a guy to clue himself to a lady in a world where beautifull ladies are available.I experience it myself,I fall in love with every good looking lady.U see what I'm saying,Except the guy just decided to stick with u theres nothing u can do to prevent him from falling inlove with someone else.take care.MJ
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by whitelexi(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2006
Booty Calls, Like nature Calls grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Layemi(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2006
Seriously,i really dont know why some guys cheat when they have a girl.Its really bad and i feel the reason why this immatured guys cheat is that they dont a good taste and they dont know what they want.
IF YOU TRULY LOVE A GIRL WHY THEN SHOULD YOU FLIRT?
Seriously,guys we have are quite irresponsible.RESPONSIBILITY STARTS FROM NOW.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Longesson(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2006
2 different things:

FLIRTING - Women do it more than men.

She smiles at u in a sexy way
She tickles you even though she doesn't want you
She calls you sweetheart even though another guy is banging her.

That is FLIRTING and it comes more naturally with women than men 'cos women are more touchy- feely than men.
PLUS, they do it so subconsciously but we are TOO aware of it.

CHEATING- Aha, for that one, men have it wired into their genes.

Much as we try,
We live in a male-oriented world, there are more women than men,
It is kind of a challenge on how many women you can bed,
WE JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!!
IT IS A GAME FOR US!!!
Something we can boast to the other guys about 'cos they are the competition.
It's TESTOSTERONE induced!!!

PLUS it is our natural response to all the women FLIRTING with us everyday cool cool

Maybe not every man or woman is like this, but this thread is generalising anyway and that's the way it is for the majority
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by babymine(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2006
Because its in them to flirt. wink
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by gentleaura(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2006
I really cant explain why I flirt, there's this affinity that is inevitable, maybe because I am used to being hugged and always hanging around my mum/family so closely. I love the touching, smiling, giving sexy eyes, wrongfully lead someone on and ppl watching, still I might not have an interest whatsoever in the person.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by afrobeat: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2006
Why do men flirt?
Because everybody flirts, Women flirt too
I don't think flirting is the same as cheating on a girlfreind

Why do men cheat?
I don't know. Maybe because they can. Maybe because when they do, women make excuses for them by saying that all men do it. Then they forgive their cheating men because of that lame excuse. Maybe if women had a lower tolerance level for cheating men then there would be less men cheating on their girlfreinds/wives
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by belloti(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2006
Sometimes u just have to let it flow. its a natural streep
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by gem87(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2006
there's a difference between flirting and cheating obviously, i'm in a relationship but i love to flirt it's fun and i enjoy it i love the response it provokes among the guys, it's a game so y not play it.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by venice(f): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
Its a way of expressing their so called feelings, or trying to get attention
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by gem87(f): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2006
simple - because it fun!
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by 4real(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2006
maybe because we are dogs ah ah aha ah ah grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by kasaliyaro(m): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2006
4real:

Speak for yourself. . . I am not a dog. . . same for other decent men out there.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by belloti(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2006
u know what? i think guys flirt just to give ladies the desired complement. havent heard of a lady that wants to be ignored yet.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by whitelexi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2006
If u were a man, would u not flirt?
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by flyKUDE(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2006
you've got to understand that men are polygamus by nature.all men.and i mean all.
others just have what you will call "spirit controlled temperament". yeah it has got alot to do with testosterone.
flirting is just fun. you hit as many as you can,then keep a log.its unconsciuos too. grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Thagodfada(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2006
Variety is the spice of life , i , Guess? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by beefblaze(m): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2006
definetly it's a game n everybody enjoys playing it including gals of cousre. grin
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by 4real(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2006
kasaliyaro:

Speak for yourself. . . I am not a dog. . . same for other decent men out there.
Goat i said maybe don't you know what maybe means. holy than thou shit. angry
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by kasaliyaro(m): 5:42am On Apr 22, 2006
4real:

Goat i said maybe don't you know what maybe means. holy than thou rubbish. angry

Folarin, I was so disappointed when I checked your age and saw you are 28. If your reply had been from an under 18, I would not have bothered to respond. E ti e gbo na, even some under 18 on this forum discuss with so much intelligence and maturity. . . Lets try to write with integrity and stop calling people names. Being faceless on the internet is not a license for rascality neither is it a license to disrespect one another. lets stop writing like someone ti won fi teaspoon measure opolo fun. More so, ti a ba fi ti ojo-ori si, igi imu o jina si ori o. Its rather insulting to be telling a 28 year old to grow-up. So mind your language.

kasaliyaro:

Don't get me wrong. . . Its our nature. . . I am not trying to single myself out or claim purity. Maybe you no be grassroot ajepaki -that na why you no understand me. Goats and dogs sleep with there mothers. . .do you?  grin

Now lets get down to the grammaticology of your earlier response:

4real:

Lets break your response down to 3 parts:

1 - maybe -(uncertain)

2 - because -(conclusive)

3 - we are dogs

Perhaps what you meant to write was "Maybe we are dogs. . ." that would have been a completely inconclusive opinion. The introduction of the word "Because" gives the 3rd part of your statement some conclusiveness (". . .because we are dogs"wink -i.e. you've concluded that all men are dogs. These two words "Maybe" and "Because", are used in the format above only when you are inconclusively using a statement of fact as a reason for a behaviour or pattern. e.g. ". . .maybe because I am black." 

Brush yourself up with any good book on English Language: Syntax and Semantics.

Abi you still dey find "grammaticology" for dikshaunary? d word nefa enter diko grin

Sincere apology if you feel offended by my writing I just could not find a better way to put things.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by eveseh(f): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2006
that's just stupid of them

my mom always say men are like dogs

they cant sit one place
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by boladonas(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2007
eveseh:

that's just stupid of them

my mom always say men are like dogs

they can't sit one place

hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, interesting!
if men are like dogs, i wonder what women are?
all this bros 'u no do' ? babes for lagos

@ the post

, men flirt because of curiousity
to "taste" wat the babe is prizing!
the same way u taste egusi, afam, ogbolno, bitter leaf, edika ikong,etc
dont they say variety is the spice of life?
taste on jare my brothers
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by temmyabby(f): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2007
they just want to feel like " the man" , undecided it makes them more like boys though
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by fekuti: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2007
flirting's only natural. i'm a huge flirt.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by QUESHIQUE(f): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2007
GUYS FLIRT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT KEEP THEIR "GENES" INTO THEIR "JEANS" AND THEY

NEED TO SCREW THEIR WORKING MACHINE INTO EVERY "STD'S ROOM" AND "AIDS

DEPARTMENT".BY EXTENTION DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY TAKE A VERY LONG TIME TO

REACH MATURITY,THEIR LEVEL OF IMMATURITY CONTROLS THEIR THINKING FACULTY SO

IT'S DIFFICULT FOR THEM TO STICK TO ONE WOMAN. THE SAYING GOES, "ROOSTER +DOG=

MAN". THE 3 FACTORS ARE THE SAME.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by ariblaze(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2007
4real:

Goat i said maybe don't you know what maybe means. holy than thou shit. angry

kasaliyaro i am wholly impressed by this,

That writeup has made it worth my while joining this forum
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by denex: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2007
By nature, men are built to have as many partners as possible, one at a time, during their lifetime.

Men are not supposed to have only one partner at a time and are also not supposed to keep multiple partners at a time.

That kind of mating behaviour is what made the Sickle Cell endemic that we are living with today.

Darwin don talk am long time ago.

Guys, haven't you wondered why anytime you finish having sex, orgasm and all, those hormones then flood your brain and make have "that" feeling? That is the "go out and spread the seed" feeling.

Though the several partners, one at a time mating behaviour is now getting messed up too because of the various diseases that are choosing human sexual contact as the best way to propagate themselves.

Civilization means we have to control our natural instincts. There are technologies for testing for blood groups, genotypes, the issue of inbreeding causing weaknesses in pockets of the species is no more so serious. Besides, advances in medicine can manage a lot of the associated ailments.

Cheating or Flirting, or whatever we call it these days is bad and is no more called for. So for those of us that can, let's change.

flyKUDE I appreciate your comment on this topic.
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by shotman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2007
Men flirt because too many skirt, that will keep your eyes balls rooling to the back
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by Emad(f): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2007
i think it is us women who give men the Audacity to be unfaithful, because we have come to accept it
if we treated them the way all unfaithful Dogs shd be treated they would learn a few things about not , not, Flirting , or cheating or watever they call it these days
Re: Why Do Guys Flirt? by ariblaze(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2007
lol,

emad ever heard of an unfaithful dawgdog? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lounge45 Or Coded Runs? / Shocker! 33 Yr Old Woman Destroys Anus With Too Much Anal Sex / See Pictures Of A Girl She Posted On Facebook That Got Her Friends Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.