Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] (10334 Views)

Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Intimate Photos With Inmate Goes Viral. / Weird Things Guys Do Before They Orgasm / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by ahahnow: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
Photographer Albert Pocej didn't want the project to be a cliche, so no acting was allowed

The ladies were caught on camera by photographer Albert Pocej, who came up with the idea in a dream.

As soon as he woke up he knew he had to make it a reality, but that was when the hard work began.

Convincing women to take part in the shoot was very tricky and took three months.

“I had no illusions. I knew that it would be hard to find the models,” he told The Sun Online.

“I was ready for the possibility that it would take a time.

“I found all the girls on Facebook, among my friends. The goal was up to 20 photos.”

He wrote to everyone he knew, with many not replying or saying they didn’t feel “brave enough”.

Eventually he found 20 women, but some of them wouldn’t continue with the project when they realised they really had to climax and couldn’t act.

Others couldn’t relax enough, he explained on Bored Panda, which left him with 15 women.

The next stage was to get the women comfortable enough to take part because the orgasms needed to be real.

“It was hard to relax for some models, others did it easily,” Albert explained.

“A few failed to reach an orgasm and pictures of them are not present here.

“I was looking for the place, light and good composition at the beginning of photoshoot.

“Then the girls needed to reach the orgasm. This moment was a little bit awkward, but she knew what she need to do!”

Albert has been in the business for ten years, and regularly updates on his work via his photography website and Facebook page.

For some of the shots Albert used time-lapse photography, setting his camera to snap every second so he didn’t need to be nearby.

He physically took others, when the women didn’t mind him being there.

It was vital to Albert that the pictures didn’t look cliched.

That’s why he was so determined there would be no acting involved. It was important to him the orgasms were real, so people would see genuine emotion in them.

The photographer hasn’t had any awkward experiences with the women since either.

“Most of the women only met with me for the photo session, we don’t know each other,” he said.

“We wanted to make make something interesting together.

“All the responses from the models were positive, and the women enjoyed the result and that they overcame the fear.

“They knew, that the whole process will be an artistic and trusted me. The girls wanted to look at themselves.”

Source: http:///j3gae85

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by agwom(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Smellymouth: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
This photo deserves a GD Pulitzer Prize..

Ayam cuminggggggg!!! cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4221090_44_jpeg76c642fa88c7d96fc58e3c57023653f7

6 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by youngest85(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
what is this?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by NLjona(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
op warrisdis

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
I don't understand what's going on here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
artistic enough .it only means the women had to masturbate .anyway the message have been passed lol
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by alezzy13: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
What evidence that they are actually cummming?

i was expecting to see. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealedembarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by charijee(f): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
alezzy13:
What evidence that they are actually cummming?

i was expecting to see. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealedembarassed embarassed embarassed
To see what? ....let it out cheesy
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by firstking01(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by charijee(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
I really don't understand what's going on here.....but this woman looks like something is "chooking" her inside inside lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by chumakk: 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
it is they are in the middle of worship grin
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fake

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
[center]lol[/center] cheesy
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op i respect ur lies,contunu.
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by GuDErboY(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
charijee:
To see what? ....let it out cheesy
Lmfao babe relax na.....
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Fidelismaria: 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
DAT is no orgasm @ op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
So many hypocrites here... Very artistic pictures though

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Thobiy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
End time photos
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by EFCCnig: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op i respect ur lies,contunu.
you done cum before ? How you wan take know

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Macmilla(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2016
Watching in 3D

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Smellymouth: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2016
charijee:
I really don't understand what's going on here.....but this woman looks like something is "chooking" her inside inside lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Jay542(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2016
nma24:
So many hypocrites here... Very artistic pictures though
I totally agree.
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by corisande: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2016
shocked cheesy
That second picture though, that lady is definitely acting it. That not an O face
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2016
The second picture Wetin be that one, be like who dey smell afang soup from afar? undecided
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Uyi168: 10:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Orgasm...inside bush??
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Masterclass32: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Wetin the photographer wan gain from this kyn picture he just take now? undecided

This is where ''killing time'' actually becomes a profession.
Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by charijee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alaga, I troway salute grin

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by Beadex1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

i like this gif die .... which movie is it culled up from?

1 Like

Re: Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of Women’s Faces As They Orgasm[PHOTOS] by INigeriaTv: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Omg but hmmm
What's the photographer doing there?

Please Check This Out http://movies.inigeriatv.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.